AKOORI (INDIAN SCRAMBLED EGGS)
Reader Jango Gazdar shares a spicy, flavour-packed breakfast or brunch - perfect with toasted chapatis
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat a large frying pan over a low-medium heat and add the butter. Gently fry the onion, chilli and garlic until the onion is soft - about 5 mins. Add the spices and cook for 1-2 mins more, stirring around the pan until aromatic.
- Add the tomatoes, cook for 1 min, then pour in the eggs and lower the heat. Stir slowly to scramble the eggs as they cook, and remove from the heat while they are still a little runny. Continue stirring off the heat for 1 min more until the eggs are just set.
- Stir through the coriander and serve with chapatis for a delicious breakfast or brunch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186 calories, Fat 13 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 12 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
EKURI - SPICY SCRAMBLED EGGS
Make and share this Ekuri - Spicy Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by PalatablePastime
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix the heavy cream, salt, and cilantro in with the eggs in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the onions and cook until golden.
- Add the chiles and ginger and cook until aromatic.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, stirring until the eggs are set and done to your liking.
- Serve with warm breads.
AKURI (SPICED SCRAMBLED EGGS)
This is an easy-to-make Anglo-Indian recipe for spiced scrambled eggs. Serve with chapatis or puris and some spiced vegetables. Recipe adapted from: "the vegetarian epicure, book two", by Anna Thomas.
Provided by lynnski LA
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Beat the eggs lightly with the milk, salt, pepper and chopped cilantro.
- Heat butter,or ghee, in a large skillet and saute the chopped onions until they begin to color.
- Add the chiles, ginger, red pepper, turmeric and cumin.
- Stir over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Raise the heat slightly and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Stir constantly until the eggs are just set but still creamy.
- Serve immediately with chapatis.
People also searched
More about "akuri spiced scrambled eggs food"
DISHOOM'S AKURI (SPICED SCRAMBLED EGGS) - DELICIOUS.
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory Scrambled Egg RecipesCalories 513 per serving
- Heat the grill to high. Slice the tomato in half. Put one half on a baking tray, cut-side up, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the sea salt flakes. Cook under the grill for 10 minutes until softened and browned on top.
- Put the chopped chilli, coriander sprigs and red onion in a bowl. Remove and discard the seeds from the other tomato half, finely chop the flesh and add it to the bowl. Add the turmeric and deggi mirch. Set the bowl aside. Put the bread in your toaster at this stage so it will be ready.
- Warm a medium frying pan over a high heat. Crack the eggs into a cup or small jug, but don’t mix them at this stage.
- Add the vegetable oil to the pan and swirl to ensure the base is coated. Add the fine sea salt to the onion mixture and toss well. When the oil is hot, tip the contents of the bowl into the pan and let the mixture sizzle for 40 seconds, stirring regularly so nothing burns.
AKURI SPICED SCRAMBLED EGGS - THE DAILY MEAL
4.8/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
AKURI RECIPE (PARSI STYLE SEASONED SCRAMBLED EGGS)
4.9/5 Servings 4Cuisine Parsi RecipesTotal Time 30 mins
KETO AKURI - HEADBANGER'S KITCHEN - KETO ALL THE WAY!
EGG BHURJI RECIPE (INDIAN SCRAMBLED EGGS) | SPICE …
HOW TO MAKE AKURI (INDIAN SPICED SCRAMBLED EGGS)
AKURI SPICED SCRAMBLED EGG WITH ROTI | TESCO REAL FOOD
AKURI SPICED SCRAMBLED EGGS – WHISKWARE
AKURI - PARSI STYLE SCRAMBLED EGGS | SPICEROOTS
AKURI RECIPE (PARSI STYLE SCRAMBLED EGGS) + VIDEO
Ratings 11Calories 107 per servingCategory Breakfast
AKURI (PARSI EGGS) - COOK EAT WORLD
AKURI - PARSI STYLE EGG RECIPE FOR BREAKFAST - MY TASTY CURRY
EGGS AKURI | VIDEO - NISH KITCHEN
AKURI MASALA ~ PARSI-STYLE SCRAMBLED EGGS - LEITE'S CULINARIA
EGG BHURJI - AKURI - SPICY SCRAMBLED EGGS | KETO RECIPES - YOUTUBE
HOUSE RECIPES: SCRAMBLED TOFU AKURI
THIS PARSI-STYLE EGG BHURJI (AKURI) IS JUST WHAT YOU NEED ... - NDTV …
MEHERWAN IRANI'S AKURI - HOW TO MAKE PARSI SCRAMBLED EGGS
AKURI ON TOAST (PARSI-STYLE SCRAMBLED EGG) - CHEF'S PENCIL
PARSI AKURI RECIPE | PARSI STYLE SCRAMBLED EGGS | PARSI EGG RECIPE ...
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH CHINESE TOON #YUMMY #FOOD #YTSHORTS #RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love