APPLE PEACH COBBLER
Take advantage of good prices on fresh fruit in season for this wonderful dessert. It smacks of old-fashioned goodness. -Anna Minegar, Zolfo Springs, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish., For topping, in a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended. Drop by spoonfuls over peach mixture., Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts :
APPLE BERRY COBBLER
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and 1 cup granulated sugar in a bowl. Stir in the half-and-half, mixing just until combined.
- Add the butter to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, tilting to coat evenly. Pour the batter over the butter in the baking dish, then set aside.
- Bring the berries, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, apples, 2 tablespoons water and the remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes more. Pour the fruit and syrup over the batter in the baking dish without disturbing the batter layer.
- Bake until golden brown and puffed on top, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
THE BEST PEACH COBBLER
In our classic southern-style peach cobbler, we layer the fruit on top of the batter before baking. In the oven, the sweet batter rises through the peaches, creating a light and airy cake-like topping. We left the peaches unpeeled, which adds a nice color and makes the recipe even easier. Serve it with vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer dessert.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- For the filling: Put the peaches, sugar, cinnamon, salt and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved and the peach juices begin to boil. Lower to a simmer and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- For the batter: Put the butter in a 2-quart baking dish and place it in the oven while it preheats. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Stir the vanilla into the milk in a liquid measuring cup. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while whisking until well combined.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and pour the batter in an even layer over the melted butter. Spoon the peaches along with their juices evenly over the top of the batter. Bake until the cobbler is golden brown on top and the peach juices are bubbling, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature before serving.
APPLE PEACH COBBLER
This smacks of old-fashioned goodness! Look for good prices on fresh fruit in season for this wonderful dessert you can make for just .53 cents a serving. This came from Taste Of Home. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
Provided by internetnut
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish. For topping, in a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended. Drop by spoonfuls over peach mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
APPLE PEACH COBBLER
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the apples, butter, agave and salt; mix and let simmer down for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool down.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked apples, peaches, cornstarch, almond extract and cinnamon and mix well. Zest half of the orange into the mixture and mix again.
- Place one of the rolled-out pie crusts in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Bake until very light brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and add about half of the fruit filling to the baking dish, filling it about halfway. Cover the fruit with the second pie crust. Bake until golden brown, another 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining fruit mixture, filling the baking dish to the top. Cover the cobbler with the third rolled-out pie crust and pinch it to the rim of the baking dish to seal. Cut 3 slits across the top of the crust, brush on the egg yolk and sprinkle with the brown sugar. Zest the remainder of the orange over the top.
- Bake until the fruit juices are bubbling and the crust is a dark golden brown, about 40 minutes.
APPLE COBBLER WITH OATMEAL
My grandmother's recipe that always has guests begging for thirds! It is easy to make and especially decadent if served with vanilla ice cream
Provided by Sashayy
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- For best results with this recipe, use apples that hold their shape when baking and aren't too tart.
- Do not use Macintosh apples (too soft) or Red Delicious (too bland).
- I prefer Cortlands or Empires.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees- if you have a convection oven, do NOT use the convection feature- the dessert will be dry and overcooked on top.
- Use the regular baking feature.
- This recipe isn't good for microwave use.
- Peel and core the apples, then cut them into eighths or into large cubes.
- Distribute the apples evenly into a medium-sized ungreased baking dish (I like the white Corning/Pyrex oval dishes) and sprinkle the white sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Distribute 1 tbsp of the margarine in dollops throughout the top of the apples (no need to try to stir it in).
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining margarine, the oats, brown sugar and flour using your hands or a pastry whisk until it forms a crumbly, dry-ish mixture.
- (Note: if you like lots of crumble topping, feel free to double the ingredient quantities for the toppping).
- Pour the mixture over top of the apples and spread it out evenly so that all the apples are covered and the edges and corners hidden.
- Pat the mixture down lightly so that it looks sort of like a crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the crumb top has darkened to a golden brown colour.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Spoon out portions into large bowls and serve with ice cream, thick sweetened yoghurt or milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.3, Fat 16.3, SaturatedFat 3.3, Sodium 188, Carbohydrate 88.8, Fiber 6.5, Sugar 62.4, Protein 3.7
The tartness of the apples along with the sublime sweetness of the peaches make a fantastic dessert that the whole family will love
Provided by J. Gino G.
Yield 1 slice, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Line a 10 x 10 inch deep dish pan, or a 10 x 12 inch pan with pie crust.
- Mix well all the rest of the pie ingredients. Be certain they are well blended.
- Spoon ingredients into pie shell. If too much liquid, sprinkle a bit of flour on top.
- For topping, combine all ingredients; fold in butter and make sure it is criumbly.
- Broadcast the crumble on top of the pie.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, or until bubble and topping is golden brown.
- Let cool. Can be served both warm and cold topped with ice cream or whipped topping.
People also searched
More about "apple peach cobbler food"
RECIPE FOR PEACH AND APPLE COBBLER - MADE BY A …
OLD FASHIONED APPLE COBBLER - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
APPLE COBBLER RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
APPLE PEACH COBBLER RECIPE | PATTI LABELLE | COOKING …
THE PEACH COBBLER FACTORY - 24 PHOTOS & 18 …
COBBLER (FOOD) - WIKIPEDIA
BEST APPLE PEACH COBBLER RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
4/5 (9)Category Bake,Dessert,Eggs And Dairy,FruitServings 10Total Time 1 hr 35 mins
HOW TO MAKE A PEACH AND APPLE COBBLER - PREMEDITATED LEFTOVERS™
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
1 6TH SCALED FOODS BARBIE SIZED PEACH COBBLER COFFEE AND 2
FRESH APPLE, PEACH AND BLUEBERRY COBBLER - THE …
APPLE COBBLER - ONCE UPON A CHEF
HOW TO MAKE EASY APPLE COBBLER - TASTE OF HOME
HOW TO MAKE PEACH COBBLER WITH JIFFY MIX | SHARI BLOGS
8 APPLE COBBLER RECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE APPLE COBBLER - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
6 BEST COBBLERS FROM GRANDMAS - ALLRECIPES
#weeknight #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #low-protein #healthy #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #eggs-dairy #fruit #easy #kid-friendly #dietary #low-sodium #toddler-friendly #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #to-go #3-steps-or-less #from-scratch
You'll also love