BACON FRIED BROCCOLI RICE
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon to a paper towel-lined plate, and leave 2 tablespoons bacon grease in the skillet. Crumble bacon when cool enough to touch.
- Add onions to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat until soft and translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Add broccoli rice and fry until tender, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Mix in beaten eggs and stir until well combined. Cook until eggs are completely scrambled into broccoli rice mixture. Turn off heat and stir in soy sauce.
- Add crumbled bacon just before serving and stir to incorporate. Top with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.1 calories, Carbohydrate 5.5 g, Cholesterol 149.4 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 10.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 1008.6 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
CRISPY RICE WITH BROCCOLI, BACON, CASHEWS AND EGG
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the bacon and cook until almost crispy. Add the broccoli and saute until starting to turn bright green and soften, about 2 minutes. (Other vegetables may take a little longer.) Add the garlic and nuts and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add the vinegar and toss together. Transfer the broccoli mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the pan and raise the heat to high. Add the rice and let cook until crisp, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until crisp on the other side, about 2 minutes more. Stir in the broccoli mixture. Stir in the eggs and cook for 1 more minute. Serve the crispy rice garnished with your favorite toppers on hand.
BACON AND BROCCOLI RICE BOWL
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the rice in a medium saucepan with 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, reduce the heat to medium and simmer until most of the water has been absorbed, about 6 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and cook 12 more minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered, until ready to serve. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Pour out all but about 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings from the pan and increase the heat to medium high. Add the broccoli and cook, stirring occasionally, until charred in spots. Add 3/4 cup water and simmer until the broccoli is crisp-tender and only a few tablespoons of water remain, about 3 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil. Divide the rice and broccoli among bowls and drizzle with the pan juices. Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet, season with salt and fry as desired. Place an egg in each bowl and top with the bacon, cilantro, scallions and pickled jalapenos.
EASY BACON FRIED RICE
This is a fried rice recipe that I luckily created from practically threadbare cabinets one evening. It's the epitome of comfort food and is a breeze to make. The green beans really complement the flavors but feel free to use any veggie you have on hand. Enjoy!
Provided by Christi Checca
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until just beginning to brown, about 7 minutes. Drain all but 1 to 2 teaspoons of bacon grease from the skillet. Add green beans, onion, and garlic; saute until bacon is crisp and green beans and onions are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Push bacon mixture to one side of the skillet; heat sesame oil on the empty side, about 30 seconds. Pour in egg; cook until just set, about 1 minute. Stir into bacon mixture to combine. Mix in rice. Stir in soy sauce, a tablespoon at a time, until rice is evenly coated. Cook until rice is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.2 calories, Carbohydrate 37.7 g, Cholesterol 58.3 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 493.3 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
BACON, EGG AND SHRIMP FRIED RICE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil. Add the eggs, reduce the heat a bit and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes to scramble. Remove and set aside. Reheat the wok and add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil. When the oil is hot, add the pancetta, garlic and ginger, then stir quickly. Once the pancetta begins to turn brown, 1 to 2 minutes, add in the shrimp and peas and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes more. Add the cooked rice and stir well to break it up in the wok. Add the scrambled eggs back in, season with the light soy and toss to coat the rice. Add in the toasted sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately garnished with chopped scallions.
BACON AND EGG FRIED RICE
Provided by Jet Tila
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat, then add the 2 tablespoons of oil and the bacon. Cook the bacon, stirring occasionally, until crispy, about 2 minutes. Stir in the onion, garlic, carrots and snap peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables start to soften, about 1 minute.
- Add the eggs to the skillet, then add the rice directly into the wet egg. Using the back of a spatula or spoon, press the rice into the egg, fold and repeat until the rice is completely coated and heated through. Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir to coat the rice. Season with a pinch of salt. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the rice is heated through, 2 to 4 minutes. Garnish with the scallions and some white pepper.
BACON FRIED RICE
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add egg and scramble until egg forms small flakes.
- Stir in rice and garlic, continue to stir fry until heated through.
- Gently separate grains of rice with fork so mixture is fluffy.
- Add soy sauce and stir until mixture is well blended.
BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC, BACON & PARMESAN
My approach to this broccoli is to cook it slowly in the seasonings so the garlic blends with smoky bacon. A few simple ingredients make ordinary broccoli irresistible. -Erin Chilcoat, Central Islip, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Fill a 6-qt. stockpot two-thirds full with water; add salt and bring to a boil over high heat. In batches, add broccoli and cook until broccoli turns bright green, 2-3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon., In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in pan., Add oil to drippings; heat over medium heat. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook and stir until garlic is fragrant, 2-3 minutes (do not allow to brown). Add broccoli; cook until broccoli is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 371mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CRISPY FRIED RICE WITH BACON AND CABBAGE
This easy, hearty weeknight meal gets a lot of its brawny richness from just a small amount of bacon. The soft, wilted cabbage lends sweetness, while the kimchi (a nod toward bokkeumbap) zips things up. The secret to getting a crackling, crunchy texture is letting the rice sit in the hot oil without touching it until it browns, but using leftover rice also helps. (As the rice dries out, it crisps more easily.) If you're starting from scratch, just cook 2 cups of dry rice to yield the 6 cups of cooked rice called for here. Then spread the rice out on a baking sheet and let it cool and dehydrate a bit before frying. Be sure to have everything ready and near the stove when before you start. The cooking goes fast, and there won't be any time to prepare ingredients once you get going.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories weekday, grains and rice, main course
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high, heat 2 tablespoons oil until almost smoking. Stir in bacon, and cook, stirring constantly, until bacon is golden, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a heatproof bowl, leaving as much oil in the skillet as you can.
- Add scallion whites to the pan. Cook until soft, stirring frequently, 1 to 2 minutes. If the pan looks dry, drizzle in a little more oil, then stir in cabbage and a pinch of salt. Cook, continuing to stir frequently, until cabbage is soft, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in garlic, and cook until fragrant, another 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the bacon.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons oil to skillet and raise heat to high. Add rice, and a large pinch of salt, then toss thoroughly to coat with oil. Spread out rice in an even layer along the bottom (and sides if in a wok), and drizzle fish sauce and soy sauce over. Let rice sit until sizzling stops and it starts to crackle and crisp, 1 to 4 minutes. Toss, taste, and add more fish sauce or soy sauce if necessary.
- Fold in bacon mixture, kimchi and peas, then transfer to plates. Top with scallion greens, more kimchi to taste, and fried eggs, if using. Drizzle everything with sesame oil and soy sauce, if you like, and serve immediately.
People also searched
More about "bacon fried broccoli rice food"
BROCCOLI AND BACON STIR FRY RECIPE - TODD PORTER AND …
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsAuthor Todd Porter And Diane Cu
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon until soft and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in the onion and cook until they are soft and slightly caramelized, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and Worcestershire sauce and cook until the broccoli is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper (salt amount will vary depending on the saltiness of the bacon), and serve.
BACON AND BROCCOLI RICE BOWL RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 4Difficulty Easy
SHEET-PAN CRISPY RICE WITH BACON AND BROCCOLI - FOOD52
Reviews 20Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Buffet
BACON FRIED RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
VEGETABLE FRIED RICE WITH BACON RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 2Difficulty Easy
FRIED RICE WITH BACON RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 3Difficulty Easy
BACON AND BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE
SAUTEED BROCCOLI WITH BACON - LOW CARB & KETO RECIPE!
CRAVINGS | BACON & BROCCOLI GARLIC FRIED RICE
90 LOW CARB DISHES THAT TASTE SURPRISINGLY INDULGENT BROCCOLI …
WHAT TO SERVE WITH FRIED RICE – 54 SIDE DISH IDEAS
[HOMEMADE] ORANGE CHICKEN W/ FRIED RICE : R/FOOD
BACON FRIED BROCCOLI RICE | RECIPESTY
You'll also love