My mum taught me how to make these and I have been hooked ever since.
Provided by Jodean Seniuk
Categories Drinks Recipes Cocktail Recipes Tequila Drinks Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pour beers into a large pitcher. Add limeade; stir to combine. Use limeade can to measure out tequila; pour into pitcher and stir to combine. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232.1 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 0.8 g, Sodium 7.4 mg, Sugar 21.8 g
LIGHTER CHICKEN TACOS
The same tasty Mexican dish with half the fat of standard tacos. Pile on the chicken, salsa and guacamole, and build yourself a delicious dinner
Provided by Angela Nilsen
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Mix the oil with the cumin and paprika on a large plate. Sit the chicken on the plate and rub the spiced oil all over it. Season with pepper and a pinch of salt, then cover and set aside while you prepare the salsa.
- Heat the grill to high for 10 mins. Meanwhile, line a large baking tray with foil and lay the tomatoes (cut-side up) on it, along with the pepper and red onion. Brush the oil over the onion, and season the tomatoes and onion with pepper. Grill for 12-15 mins, turning the tomatoes and onion halfway through, until well charred. Remove (leaving the grill on) and set aside to cool - put the pepper in a bowl and cover with cling film so that it's easier to skin later.
- For the guacamole, put the avocado in a bowl and briefly mash with a fork, leaving some chunky pieces for texture. Gently mix in the lime juice, spring onions, coriander and chilli flakes. Season with pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Re-line the baking tray with foil and lay the chicken on it, plump-side up. Grill for about 10 mins until cooked - there is no need to turn it. Meanwhile, scoop out and discard as much of the seeds and juice from the tomatoes as you can (so the salsa isn't too wet), leaving the pulp and charred skin. When the pepper is cool enough to handle, peel off and discard the skin. Chop the tomatoes and onion, and dice the pepper. Combine in a bowl with the lime juice, cumin, chilli flakes, some pepper and a pinch of salt.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from the grill, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 mins.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Cut the chicken into chunky slices and spoon over the juices. When ready to serve, lay the taco shells on a baking sheet and warm through for 2-3 mins. Serve the chicken, taco shells, yogurt, lettuce, coriander and lime wedges in separate bowls, so that everyone can build their own tacos.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477 calories, Fat 24.1 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5.4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 26.2 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9.1 grams sugar, Fiber 9.5 grams fiber, Protein 34.1 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "beergarita chicken tacos food"
CHICKEN BIRRIA TACOS (BIRRIA DE POLLO) - THE ANTHONY …
BEERGARITA CHICKEN TACOS - PINTEREST.COM
BEERGARITA CHICKEN TACOS VIA SECRETS FROM THE COOKIE PRINCESS
MARGARITA CHICKEN TACOS - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
TACO RECIPES - FISH, MEXICAN, SOFT & HARD SHELL | TASTE OF HOME
RECIPE SWAP: SLOW COOKER BEERGARITA CHICKEN TACOS
BEERGARITA PULLED CHICKEN - CROCK POT RECIPE | COOKIES AND CUPS
BEERGARITA CHICKEN TACOS | RECIPE | RECIPES, CHICKEN TACOS, CHICKEN ...
BEERGARITA CHICKEN TACOS - HEDONISMONLINE
THE BERGLAND BEERGARITA! PLUS OUR FAVORITE TACO RECIPE
BEERGARITA CHICKEN TACOS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
THIS TIKTOK RECIPE FOR CHICKEN TACOS HAS OVER 5 MILLION …
"BEER-GARITA" CHICKEN TACOS - COOKING PROFESSIONALLY
"BEER-GARITA" CHICKEN TACOS - EASIER EATS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love