Note: These recipes have been adapted from "Lobster Rolls and Blueberry Pie" by Rebecca Charles of Pearl Oyster Bar and Deborah DiClementi. Text copyright 2003 by Rebecca Charles. Reprinted by permission of Regan Books.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 13
After looking around for this recipe and not finding it, I kind of adapted one on my own. It comes out pretty and delicious and a dollop of Cool Whip on top is lovely.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Karen..
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
We love how the cinnamon-scented streusel topping lets the juicy berries peek through.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Melissa Roberts
Categories Food Processor Berry Fruit Dessert Bake Fourth of July Thanksgiving Mother's Day Graduation Father's Day Backyard BBQ Blueberry Spice Summer Anniversary Family Reunion Cinnamon Potluck Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Pie
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
Treating yourself to this indulgent dessert won't give you the blues later on! Even with a fabulous fruit filling and crumb topping, this light recipe keeps fat and calories to a minimum. Serve the pie warm, advises our Test Kitchen staff...and expect plenty of compliments!
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
This is a quick and easy dessert with canned pie filling and white cake mix that I've made for years. You can make a cherry version by substituting cherry pie filling and yellow cake mix. Serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream and enjoy! Walnuts may be used instead of pecans, if desired.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by MICHELLE
Number Of Ingredients 5
People also searched
More about "blueberry crumble pie recipes"
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE - PUREWOW
2016-06-23 · 5. In a small bowl, whisk the sugar with the cornstarch to combine. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and salt to the blueberries, and stir to combine. Then add the sugar mixture and toss to coat. 6. Pour the blueberries into the piecrust and then place the pie plate on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the crumble …
- Make the Crumble Topping: In a medium bowl, stir the flour with the oats, sugar, brown sugar and salt to combine. Add the butter and mix with your hands until it's incorporated and the mixture is crumbly like streusel. Set aside.
- ?Make the Pie: Line the pie plate with the prepared piecrust. Crimp the edges with your fingers or a fork, as desired. Keep chilled in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- Put about 2 cups of the blueberries in a large bowl. Using a potato masher or the back of a large spoon, smash the berries to release their juices. Add the remaining blueberries (leave them intact) and toss to combine.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
2015-06-22 · Blueberry Crumble Pie is one of the best and easiest pies, ever! Made with fresh, sweet blueberries covered with a crispy crumble topping baked in a wonderful summer pie. This Blueberry Crumble Pie is a must-make with ripe summer blueberries! The filling is saturated with blueberry flavor and the crumble …
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place in the oven to preheat as well. Remove the unbaked, prepared 9-inch deep dish pie crust from the refrigerator. Line the pie crust / pie plate with parchment paper and add pie weights or dried beans. Bake the crust for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper and pie weights or beans and set aside. Return the crust to the oven and bake another 10 minutes or until it starts to brown lightly.
- Whisk together the sugar, cornstarch and lemon zest. Place the clean, dry blueberries in a large mixing bowl. Add the grated apple, lemon juice and sugar/cornstarch mixture. Gently toss the blueberries to combine or use a rubber spatula and gently turn to coat. Set aside until the berries start to release their juices - 20-30 minutes, while preparing the topping.
APPLE BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE
1996-01-28 · For crumble: Combine flour, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in food processor. Pat crumble mixture evenly over filling. Bake in 400℉ (200℃) oven about 20 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350℉ (180℃) F, continue baking pie …
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE (HOMEMADE PIE CRUST) | A FARMGIRL'S ...
2020-07-14 · Be sure and try my Pie Crust Recipe. How to make a Blueberry Crumble Pie. Step 1: Make the pie crust if you are making homemade and make your crumble topping. Place both in the fridge to chill. Step 2: In a large bowl, mix the blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a spoon. Set aside. Step 3: Roll out your pie crust bottom and shape into your pie …
- In a large bowl, mix the blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a spoon. Set aside.
BEST BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
2021-06-24 · Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9” pie plate. Crimp edges as desired. Chill until ready to fill. Make the crumble by combining the nuts, brown sugar, flour and salt in a large …
- Make the crumble by combining the nuts, brown sugar, flour and salt in a large bowl. Use a pastry cutter to cut in the butter until the mixture forms small crumbs. Set aside.
LEMON BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
2021-06-12 · Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius (350 Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes, then remove the paper and pulses and continue to bake for a further 5 minutes until golden. To make the filling, mix the blueberries …
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
2017-07-21 · Make the crumble: Mix the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Using a pastry cutter, cut the cold butter into the brown sugar mixture until coarse crumbs are formed. Stir in the oats and sprinkle over pie. Place the pie …
- In a large bowl, blueberries, granulated sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon juice, and zest together until thoroughly combined. It will be pretty flour-y. That’s ok. Place filling in the refrigerator until needed in step 4.
- On a floured work surface, roll out one of the discs of chilled dough (you can freeze the 2nd for later use, see note). Turn the dough about a quarter turn after every few rolls until you have a circle 12 inches in diameter. Carefully place the dough into a 9-inch pie dish. Tuck it in with your fingers, making sure it is smooth. Spoon the cold filling into the crust and discard the leftover juices in the bottom of the bowl, if any. Flute or crimp the edges of the crust. Place pie in the refrigerator until needed in the next step.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
1997-06-01 · Advertisement. Step 2. Place blueberries in crust; set aside. Step 3. Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, rind, and sour cream; spread over blueberries. Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and margarine; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set and crumbs …
- Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, rind, and sour cream; spread over blueberries. Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and margarine; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set and crumbs are lightly browned. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
2018-08-01 · Yes, this blueberry pie has a crumble topping and it really makes the pie! You are in for a real treat! To make the crumble topping, combine the butter, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Use a fork to mix until it begins to clump up into pea-size crumbles. A fork works wonders here! Top the pie with the crumble …
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the blueberries, flour, sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Gently stir. Make sure the berries begin to break down and the sugar has melted with the lemon juice to create a slurry-like mixture with the blueberries. Pour the blueberry mixture into the pie crust.
- To make the crumble, combine the butter, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Use a fork to mix until it begins to clump up into pea-size crumbles. Pour the crumble evenly over the blueberry mixture in the pie.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE - GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST - BLOOM
2021-06-30 · This blueberry crumble pie recipe is perfect in the summer when blueberries are abundant and sweet. It’s a fast, easy, and delicious treat! Great for a 4th of July party dessert. Ingredients. Scale 1x 2x 3x. 1 graham cracker crust, purchased or homemade recipe …
- In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, brown sugar, flour, vanilla, lemon rind, and vanilla. Pour over the blueberries in pan. Then in a small bowl, mix breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and butter until combined. Spread the topping over the sour cream mix.
- Bake the blueberry crumble until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown and set nicely approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Let the pie cool a little before digging in! Top with ice cream or homemade whipped cream. Enjoy!
EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
2020-01-24 · There are 4-Easy Steps to make this Blueberry Crumble Pie: 1. Simply leave the frozen pie crust out to thaw for about 15 to 20 minutes. 2. Then prick the bottom and around the sides thoroughly with a fork. 3. Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes, only to set the crust, then pour the blueberry filling and sprinkle with the crumble …
- Simply leave the frozen pie crust out to thaw for about 15 to 20 minutes. Leave it in its foil pie dish. Then prick the bottom and around the sides thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake the crust for 5 to 8 minutes, only to set the crust. Set it aside to cool. Then pour the blueberry filling and sprinkle with the crumble mixture on top.
- Pour the blueberry filling into the crust. Sprinkle over with the crumble topping. Place the pie onto a cookie sheet and place it back into the oven.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE PIE - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
2021-06-04 · How to make Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Pie. This recipe starts with a simple graham cracker crust. You can use a store-bought crust or make homemade. Just stir the crumbs with some sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Press the mixture in the bottom and sides of a 9-inches pie …
- Stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Add melted butter and whisk with a fork to make the crumbs, set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar, vanilla, and flour. Add slightly beaten egg and mix just to combine. Spread the mixture in prebaked crust.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - SIMPLY WHISKED
2020-08-24 · Place the pie crust into a pie plate, pressing it gently into the sides. Trim the excess crust. If desired, crimp the sides into a scallop. Add blueberry filling to pie crust. Whisk the topping ingredients together in a large bowl. Cut in the shortening using a pastry cutter or two forks, until a small crumb …
- Combine the filling ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to coat the blueberries evenly with the cornstarch and sugar.
- Place the pie crust into a pie plate, pressing it gently into the sides. Trim the excess crust. If desired, crimp the sides into a scallop.
INDIVIDUAL BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIES - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER ...
2020-07-21 · Blueberry Pie Filling. Whisk sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow mixture to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to thicken, whisking constantly. Remove pan …
- Roll out the pie crusts and cut 12 circles using a 3 1/2 " round cutter. Line the muffin cups with them and place in the refrigerator to firm while you make the filling and topping.
- Whisk sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow mixture to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to thicken, whisking constantly.
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt, and then cut in butter until mixture resembles large crumbs. Set aside.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE CREAM PIE - I WASH YOU DRY
2013-08-09 · For the Crumble: In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour and oats. Mix until combined, sprinkle evenly over the cake mix. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick …
- Place your pie dough into a 9" pie pan and prick the dough several times with a fork. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sugar, flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in the blueberries. Pour into the pie shell.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour and oats. Mix until combined, sprinkle evenly over the cake mix.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
Line a 9-inch pie pan with the crust and dock the surface gently with a fork to keep the crust from puffing up during baking. Pour in the blueberry filling. For the crumb topping, in a bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar and butter with a fork until large crumbs form. Sprinkle over the blueberry …
- For the filling, in a large bowl, combine blueberries, granulated sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with the crust and dock the surface gently with a fork to keep the crust from puffing up during baking
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE » HUMMINGBIRD HIGH
2021-07-31 · This blueberry crumble pie recipe comes together quickly… like, really quickly! Real Talk: in the summer, when the weather’s nice and the days are hot and long, the last thing I want to do is spend hours slaving away on a baked good in my hot kitchen. So during these times, I gravitate towards desserts that come together quickly and easily. Like this blueberry crumble pie! Although I love ...
RIDICULOUSLY EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - EASY RECIPES FOR ...
2020-06-30 · Directions. Make Filling. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Add blueberries, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of flour, sugar, and pinch of salt to a 9-inch pie dish (or use a 2-quart baking dish). Toss well until combined. Make Crumble Topping. Combine …
THE BEST BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - REAL LIFE DINNER
2020-09-28 · In a medium sized bowl stir together the ½ cup sugar, the lemon zest, and corn starch. Mix well. Add the blueberries and lemon and stir until berries are all coated with mixture. Set aside. Prepare crumble topping by combining, flour, 3 tbsp granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE - GOODIE GODMOTHER
2021-08-27 · Blueberry Crumb Pie Recipe. Yield: 1 9-inch pie. Cook Time: 50 minutes. Total Time: 50 minutes. For a true taste of summer, bake a blueberry crumb pie! This delicious blueberry pie recipe can be made with fresh or frozen berries. The best part about this recipe is the generous crunchy crumb topping! Print Ingredients. 1 9-inch pie crust (homemade or store-bought) 5 cups fresh or frozen ...
RECIPE - BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - LCBO
Blueberry Crumble Pie Summer 2016. BY: Amy Rosen. This recipe is based on one created by my cottage neighbour, Judy Singer, who’s a talented artist and baker in equal measures. She likes her food salty, which accounts for the crunch of kosher salt in this addictive pie. Feel free to switch up the blueberries with anything from raspberries to peaches to strawberries and plums. This pie will ...