BLUEBERRY RIPPLE CAKE
- Mix well sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and butter. Add pecans and blend thoroughly. Prepare cake mix per instructions.
- Sprinkle 1/2 sugar mixture over bottom of greased 13x9 baking pan. Spread cake batter evenly over sugar mixture. Sprinkle blueberries and rest of sugar mix over cake batter. Use knife to fold blueberries and sugar mix into cake batter for a ripple effect.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
RASPBERRY RIPPLE CAKE
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch Bundt tube pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a rubber spatula gently combine cake mix, juice, oil, and egg whites in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and transfer to a small bowl. Stir in raspberry preserves and food color and mix until well combined.
- Pour half of white cake batter into prepared tube pan. Top with raspberry cake batter. Pour over the remaining half of white cake batter. Bake in preheated oven for 38 to 40 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Remove and cool completely.
- Glaze: Combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and heat through over medium heat until syrupy.
- Icing: Mix all icing ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk until a smooth thick consistency.
- To serve, turn tube pan over onto a serving plate and gently lift pan to remove cake. Drizzle icing and glaze over top and down sides of cake.
BLUEBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
The creamy, sweet texture of this baked vanilla pudding is complemented by a vibrant fruit sauce
Provided by Cassie Best
Yield Cuts into 14 bars
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line a 20 x 30cm rectangular tin with baking parchment. Put the biscuits in a food processor and blitz to a fine crumb. Add the butter and blitz again to combine. Tip into the tin, press down firmly with the back of a spoon to cover the base, then bake for 10 mins. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, tip 25g of the sugar and the blueberries into a small pan. Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp cold water and add this to the pan. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and bubble for 1-2 mins until saucy. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese with an electric hand-held whisk until smooth. Add the remaining sugar and whisk again. Add the flour, vanilla, eggs and soured cream, and whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs. Cover with the remaining cheesecake mix and smooth the surface with a spatula. Drizzle the remaining blueberry sauce over the top, then use the end of the spoon to ripple it into the cheesecake. Bake for 10 mins, then lower the heat to 110C/90C fan/gas ¼ and bake for a further 30 mins. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for 1 hr, then leave for 1 hr more with the door ajar. Finally, leave at room temperature until completely cool, then chill for at least 3 hrs or, even better, overnight. Slice into 14 bars. Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 606 calories, Fat 47 grams fat, SaturatedFat 28 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 39 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 24 grams sugar, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 1 milligram of sodium
FLUFFY ALMOND PANCAKES WITH BLUEBERRY RIPPLE YOGURT
Whip up these American-style pancakes for breakfast or brunch. The topping is gorgeously creamy with a tangy blueberry compote running through it.
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put the blueberries in a small pan with 1 tbsp water and simmer over a low heat for 5-8 mins until the berries burst. Increase the heat a little and cook for another 3-4 mins until it's a jam-like consistency, then transfer to a bowl and leave to cool.
- Stir the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl with a big pinch of salt, then whisk in the vanilla and almond milk until it forms a smooth, thick batter.
- Heat a little of the oil in a non-stick pan and spoon ½ a ladleful of the pancake mix into the pan. Fry for 4 mins until the edges are set, then flip and fry for another 2-3 mins until both sides are golden. Repeat with a little more oil and batter, until all the pancakes are cooked and you have 12 small-medium sized pancakes. Keep warm in a low oven while you cook the remaining batter, if you like.
- Briefly fold half of the blueberry compote through the yogurt to give it a ripple effect. Layer the pancakes with the remaining compote, then add a generous dollop of yogurt to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 5 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 46 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 9 grams protein, Sodium 0.94 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "blueberry ripple cake food"
BERRY MERINGUE RIPPLE | JAMIE OLIVER DESSERT RECIPES
Servings 2Calories 250 per servingTotal Time 8 mins
- Get your ice cream out of the freezer. Put the blueberries into a non-stick frying pan with a splash of water and place on a high heat for 2 minutes, or until they all start to burst and get jammy, then remove from the heat.Layering up as you like, crumble the meringues between glasses or bowls, halve and add the raspberries and a nice round scoop of ice cream to each, then spoon over the jammy blueberries and their juices.
- Shave or grate over a little chocolate and tuck in, rippling it all together in a wonderful collision of flavours.
FLUFFY BLUEBERRY RIPPLE BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING
Cuisine BritishTotal Time 55 minsCategory DessertsCalories 268 per serving
- Place a layer of the slices of bread in your pan, BUTTER SIDE DOWN making sure the bottom of the pan is covered, and add a few blueberries in between the slices. With the 2 Tablespoons of sugar, sprinkle some on each layer of your bread as you build it up in the pan. If you have any sugar left over, just throw it over the top of the bread at the end of building the bread slices.
- Repeat the layers with bread and blueberries and end with the final layer of bread. Push it all down a little.
BLUEBERRY RIPPLE CAKE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 12Calories 434 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 45 mins
HOW TO MAKE ONE-BOWL BLUEBERRY CAKE - FOOD & WINE
EASY BLUEBERRY CAKE | LOVEFOODIES
BLUEBERRY PECAN COCOA RIPPLE CAKE | MAGNOLIA DAYS
COCOA RIPPLE CAKE RECIPE | VALERIE BERTINELLI | FOOD NETWORK
Author Valerie BertinelliSteps 5Difficulty Easy
PINEAPPLE BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Stevie Stewart for Food Network KitchenSteps 3Difficulty Easy
BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPES
34 BLUEBERRY RECIPES TO JAM OUT TO ALL SUMMER LONG - BON APPéTIT
BLUEBERRY CAKE | BBC GOOD FOOD
BLUEBERRY CRUMB CAKE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
RASPBERRY RIPPLE CAKE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
BLUEBERRY RIPPLE CAKE RECIPE | RECIPEGOLDMINE.COM
BLUEBERRY CAKE - 33 RECIPES | WOOLWORTHS
LEMON AND BLUEBERRY RIPPLE CAKE WITH CHEESECAKE FROSTING
HOLLY TREE KITCHEN – BLUEBERRY RIPPLE RAW CAKE RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love