BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE
Adopted recipe.I made this with a premade graham cracker crust.It's not super sweet.It will puff up slightly during baking but it shouldn't overflow your pie plate, at least mine didn't.You could very easily substitute any flavor of canned pie filling that you like.I didn't garnish with a TBSP on each slice, I just spread the rest of the pie filling over the top.
Provided by Zaney1
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix together sour cream, flour, brown sugar, and egg. Stir until well blended.
- Spoon half the mixture into crust. Top with 1 cup blueberry pie filling. Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over pie filling.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes. Cool and place in refrigerator to chill. Garnish with a tablespoon of pie filling on top of each slice prior to serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426.8, Fat 19.4, SaturatedFat 9.1, Cholesterol 51.7, Sodium 200.1, Carbohydrate 59.9, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 43.3, Protein 4.3
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE
- FOR CRUST:
- Blend flour, butter, sugar and salt in processor until coarse meal forms. With machine running, add water by tablespoonfuls until clumps form. Gather into ball. Flatten to disk. Wrap in plastic; chill until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll out dough on floured surface to 13-inch round. Transfer to 9-inch glass pie plate. Trim edge to 1/2-inch overhang. Fold edge under and crimp. Freeze 10 minutes. Line crust with foil; fill with beans or pie weights. Bake until sides are set, about 12 minutes. Remove foil and beans.
- FOR FILLING:
- Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Mix in blueberries. Spoon into crust. Bake until filling is just set, about 25 minutes.
- FOR TOPPING:
- Using fingertips, mix flour and butter in medium bowl until small clumps form. Mix in pecans and sugar. Spoon topping over pie. Bake until topping browns lightly, about 12 minutes. Cool pie to room temperature.
CREAMY BLUEBERRY PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the blueberries in the pastry shell and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream, stirring until blended. Pour the sour cream custard over the blueberries.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Cut in the butter with pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle the topping over the sour cream mixture and berries in the pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439.9 calories, Carbohydrate 67.3 g, Cholesterol 68.1 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 250.3 mg, Sugar 44 g
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM CRUMB PIE
- For the crust: In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar and salt.
- Process to a coarse meal stage.
- While the processor is running, add the water a tablespoon at a time until clumps form.
- Gather into a ball, flatten into a disk and wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 400^F.
- Roll out dough on a floured work surface to a 13 in circle.
- Transfer to a 9 inch glass pie pan.
- Trim edge to 1/2 inch of pan, fold under and crimp.
- Freeze 10 minutes.
- Line crust with foil and fill with pie weights or beans.
- Bake until sides are set, about 12 minutes.
- Remove foil and weights.
- For the filling: Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, blending well.
- Carefully, mix in the blueberries.
- Spoon into the crust and bake 25 minutes, or until set.
- For the topping: In a medium bowl, combine the butter and flour, using fingertips, until pea size clumps appear.
- Mix in pecans and sugar.
- Spoon over pie and Bake until topping browns slightly, about 12 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 479.9, Fat 27.6, SaturatedFat 15.2, Cholesterol 84.8, Sodium 119.6, Carbohydrate 54.8, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 29.9, Protein 5.5
People also searched
More about "blueberry sour cream pie food"
SOUR CREAM BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SOUR CREAM BLUEBERRY PIE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE (EASY) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 536 per serving
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 401 per serving
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE – LEGENDARY RECIPES
RECIPE: BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
SOUR CREAM BLUEBERRY PIE RECEIPE, SOUR CREAM... | URL DETAILS
FREE AND LOOSE: PEAR AND BLUEBERRY GALETTE - VOILA! FOOD
BLACK WALNUT CREAM PIE - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM LEMON PIE | DRISCOLL'S
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE | CANADIAN LIVING
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - IN FINE TASTE
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - REAL MOM KITCHEN - DESSERT
TOP 40 BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPES
17 EASY ICEBOX PIE RECIPES FOR HOT DAYS - INSANELY GOOD
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SOUR CREAM & BLUEBERRY CUSTARD PIE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - WOOD & SPOON
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #pies-and-tarts #desserts #fruit #oven #easy #pies #dietary #low-in-something #berries #blueberries #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best sour cream blueberry pie recipe?Sour cream blueberry pie is easy and delicious. 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell (I use Pillsbury frozen pie crust) In a large bowl beat sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, egg, lemon juice and cinnamon together with mixer. Fold in blueberries and pour into pie crust. In a small bowl cut butter into flour.
How to bake blueberries with sour cream and eggs?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the blueberries in the pastry shell and set aside. Combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream, stirring until blended. Pour the sour cream custard over the blueberries.
How to make a blueberry crumble?Whisk together sugar, sour cream, egg, vanilla, almond extract, lemon juice, salt, and flour until smooth. Fold in blueberries.Pour into unbaked pie crust. Cover the edges of the crust with foil so theydon’t get too brown. Bake for 30 minutes. While pie is baking prepare the crumble.
What is blueberry pie made out of?(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This blueberry pie is made with sour cream and a tasty blueberry custard filling. Blueberry filling is the star here, so feel free to use your own homemade pie pastry shell or buy a frozen crust from the grocery store.