PARMESAN BOW TIE PASTA WITH CHICKEN
On lazy summer weekends, we like chicken and yellow squash tossed with bow tie pasta. Add extra fresh grated Parmesan for a Sunday touch. -Sarah Smiley, Bangor, Maine
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook pasta according to package directions., In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink, 7-9 minutes. Add 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; remove from pan. In same pan, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add squash; cook and stir until tender, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat., In a small saucepan, melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and garlic until blended; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and the remaining salt and pepper., Drain pasta; return to pot. Add chicken, squash and sauce; heat through, stirring to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528 calories, Fat 16g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 690mg sodium, Carbohydrate 64g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA
An interesting twist on a classic. My family's new favorite.
Provided by bsteimle
Categories Salad 100+ Pasta Salad Recipes Tomato Pasta Salad Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, pepper and salt. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove skillet from heat.
- In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, vinegar and cheese. Toss together pasta, chicken, lettuce, and dressing mixture. Place in large serving bowl, and sprinkle with tomato. Garnish with croutons and Parmesan curls, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465 calories, Carbohydrate 48.1 g, Cholesterol 63.2 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 528.9 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
BOWTIE PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND CAESAR DRESSING
This is one I thought up on my own. I love a good pasta dish, but wanted to change it and add a little 'pepper' to it. The Caesar dressing has a nice bite to it and really picks up the pasta. Goes well with the chicken to.
Provided by tigertail222
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Start boiling water for pasta. Put pasta in water, turn down heat to medium.
- Put chicken in oven or boil it, which ever you prefer.
- After 30 to 40 minutes the pasta and the chicken will cooked.
- Drain water off the pasta.
- Put pasta on the plate, cut up the chicken into cubes and place on the pasta.
- Drizzle the Caesar dressing all over chicken and pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 885.2, Fat 74, SaturatedFat 12.3, Cholesterol 122.5, Sodium 1424.7, Carbohydrate 30.8, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 3.9, Protein 23
BOW TIE PASTA SALAD WITH CHICKEN AND ROASTED PEPPERS
- 1. Position a rack about 6-inches from broiler and heat to high. Bring a medium-large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook, stirring often, until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain well and rinse under cold running water. Spread out on paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
- 2. Meanwhile, put the tomatoes in a small bowl and stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside to macerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3. Arrange the peppers on a broiling pan, cut side down and broil, until blistered and black in spots, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer peppers to a bowl, cover with a lid or plate and set aside to steam for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse or scrape off the skin; cut peppers into a dice.
- 4. Mix the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, mustard in a large bowl, season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and some pepper. Whisk in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until smooth. Add the tomatoes with accumulated juices, the roasted peppers, and parsley and toss lightly. Just before serving, add the chicken and pasta and toss gently until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580, Fat 22 grams, SaturatedFat 4.5 grams, Cholesterol 140 milligrams, Sodium 352 milligrams, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fiber 4 grams
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN AND BOW-TIE PASTA
Bow-tie pasta is a fun change for this creamy stovetop skillet dinner.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In 10-inch skillet, heat water, pasta sauce and pasta to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, frozen peas and Italian seasoning. Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes longer or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 47 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 4 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 590 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
ITALIAN CHICKEN BOW TIE PASTA
This is a great tasting recipe. Its good served warm or chilled.
Provided by Gail
Categories World Cuisine Recipes European Italian
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Add 2/3 cup salad dressing to the cubed chicken and stir together.
- Cook pasta per package directions. Drain and rinse. Add the pasta to the chicken and dressing and toss. Pour enough dressing on to coat everything (or to your taste) and add the chopped tomato. Toss to coat. Ready to serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 712.4 calories, Carbohydrate 88.7 g, Cholesterol 73.2 mg, Fat 21.2 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 43 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 982 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
CHICKEN AND BOW TIE PASTA
Easy and delicious chicken and bow-tie pasta with a white cream sauce.
Provided by Cooking Mama
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pasta Chicken
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place chicken in a saucepan, and add water to cover. Boil 20 minutes. Allow to cool, then pull meat into shreds.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, red pepper, garlic, broccoli, salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Mix in chicken and pasta until evenly coated. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 894.1 calories, Carbohydrate 76.3 g, Cholesterol 183.7 mg, Fat 41.6 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 47 g, SaturatedFat 27 g, Sodium 1721.9 mg, Sugar 13.1 g
People also searched
More about "bowtie pasta with chicken and caesar dressing food"
CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA SALAD - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 4Calories 429 per serving
- Put the pasta in a large bowl with the cooked chicken, lettuce, Caesar dressing, croutons, and parmesan cheese. Toss until evenly combined.
BEST BOWTIE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD - HALF-SCRATCHED
Reviews 13Calories 480 per servingCategory Salads
- To make ahead, combine everything but the salad dressing and chill. When ready to serve, add the dressing and toss!
CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA SALAD - SIMPLY STACIE
Reviews 130Calories 302 per servingCategory Salads
CHICKEN CAESAR BOWTIE PASTA SALAD - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
3/5 (5)Category Dinner, LunchCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
BOW TIE PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI - EATINGWELL
BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN · ONE DISH - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA SALAD RECIPE [VIDEO] - 30 MINUTES …
BOWTIE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD - THE GIRL WHO ATE …
BOWTIE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD - REAL MOM KITCHEN - 10 INGREDIENTS …
20 EASY BOW TIE PASTA RECIPES THE FAMILY WILL DEVOUR
EASY BOW TIE PASTA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BOW TIE PASTA
PASTA CAESAR SALAD - SOUTHERN BITE
FALL FOR CHICKEN BOWTIE PASTA | CHICKEN.CA
COOKING PERFECT MUELLER’S BOWTIE PASTA FOR A DELICIOUS CHICKEN …
REMODELAHOLIC | BOWTIE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD RECIPE
CHICKEN AND BOW TIE PASTA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love