BASIC BUTTERMILK SALAD DRESSING
When serving salad to a crowd, this easy buttermilk ranch dressing comes in handy. It make a full quart of creamy, delicious dressing to toss with your favorite greens and veggies. -Patricia Mele, Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 32 servings (1 qt.)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 155mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HERBY RANCH DRESSING
- Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, basil, parsley, chives, oregano, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Chill for a couple of hours before serving.
BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Chill overnight to allow flavors to develop.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 307, UnsaturatedFat 17 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 29 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 6 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 365 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams
BUTTERMILK HERB MAYO
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, scallions, parsley, chives, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, chives, and tarragon. Slowly whisk in olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
LEMON-HERB BUTTERMILK DRESSING
Packed with herbs and plenty of lemon, this quick buttermilk dressing can be considered a brighter, lighter cousin of ranch. It's terrific in grain bowls, for salads or even as a sauce for poached, sautéed or grilled fish.
Provided by Francis Lam
Categories salads and dressings
Yield 1 3/4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk and sour cream. Whisk in the lemon juice and olive oil, and season to taste with salt and plenty of black pepper. Stir in the thyme, basil and chives.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 119, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 10 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 3 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 230 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams
People also searched
More about "buttermilk herb dressing food"
BUTTERMILK DRESSING - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory SideCalories 37 per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, sugar and pepper until completely.
BEST BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD52
CREAMY BUTTERMILK DRESSING RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BEST HOMEMADE BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING …
HERBED BUTTERMILK RANCH DRESSING RECIPE
23 BEST SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | HOMEMADE SALAD DRESSING IDEAS ...
BUTTERMILK-HERB DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GARLIC AND HERB BUTTERMILK DRESSING
EASY BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING - PEANUT BLOSSOM
COUNTRY HERB DRESSING & DIP MIX | CLUB HOUSE CA
HEALTHY BUTTERMILK HERB SALAD DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOMEMADE BUTTERMILK RANCH DRESSING - ONCE UPON A CHEF
40 AUTHENTIC SOUL FOOD RECIPES TO HONOR AND CELEBRATE BLACK …
You'll also love