ROSEMARY ROASTED CASHEWS
This recipe is almost directly from the Bar Nuts at Union Square Cafe in New York City and its wonderful cookbook of the same name.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield approximately 3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through. Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl. Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated. Serve warm.
BUTTERY CAYENNE-CASHEW CRUNCH
- Butter nonstick baking sheet. Combine all ingredients in large nonstick skillet. Stir over low heat until butter melts and sugars dissolve. Increase heat to medium and boil, stirring constantly until mixture turns golden brown, thickens and begins to mass together, about 5 minutes. Immediately pour out onto prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly. Cool completely. Break into pieces.
CARAMELIZED CASHEWS WITH CAYENNE
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Categories Bake Vegetarian Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Oscars Cashew Poker/Game Night Shower Party Maple Syrup Bon Appétit Small Plates
Yield Makes 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray sheet of foil with nonstick spray; set aside. Lightly spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Toss cashews and all remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Spread cashew mixture evenly in single layer on prepared sheet.
- Bake nuts until golden brown and coated with maple syrup mixture, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Immediately pour nut mixture out onto foil, spreading evenly. Cool 10 minutes, then separate and break apart any nut clusters. Cool completely. DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
BUTTERY CAYENNE CASHEW CRUNCH
A buttery sweet nut brittle candy with a mild heat after the sweet. Not as hard as many brittles, it's very easy on the teeth. Got this from a magazine (can't remember which one). Made it for xmas gifts and it was a big hit. Mmmm, sweet and spicy buttery goodness...
Provided by Kitsune
Yield 1 1/3 pounds, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Butter a non-stick baking sheet.
- Combine all ingredients in a large non-stick skillet.
- Stir over low heat until butter melts and sugars dissolve.
- Increase heat to medium and boil, stirring constantly until mixture turns golden brown, thickens, and begins to mass together (foams), about 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour out onto prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Cool completely. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 813.3, Fat 60.6, SaturatedFat 24.5, Cholesterol 76.3, Sodium 596.5, Carbohydrate 65.3, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 43.2, Protein 10.8
People also searched
More about "cayenne cashews food"
VEGAN MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 4Difficulty Easy
PLANTERS® SWEET CAYENNE BBQ CASHEWS 6 OZ BAG
CHICKPEA, COCONUT, AND CASHEW CURRY RECIPE - SERIOUS …
CURRY AND CAYENNE CASHEWS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 2Difficulty Easy
EXTRA CAYENNE FOR AN... - ROBEKS FRESH JUICES & SMOOTHIES | FACEBOOK
HONEY ROASTED CAYENNE WALNUTS FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
CAYENNE PEPPER BENEFITS, NUTRITION, USES AND RECIPES - DR. AXE
ROSEMARY-CAYENNE CASHEWS - TONALITY DESIGNS
ROASTED ROSEMARY AND CAYENNE NUTS - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
LUNCH AND DINNER - CAFESANO
15 BEST RESTAURANTS IN RESTON, VA FOR 2023 (TOP EATS!)
MAPLE CINNAMON CAYENNE CASHEWS [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
CARAMELIZED CASHEWS WITH CAYENNE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
RECIPES: COOK THESE DISHES FOR PASSOVER, THE HOLIDAY OF SPRING
FRESH THAI SALAD WITH CAYENNE CASHEWS - GOOP
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love