SKILLET CHICKEN AND RAVIOLI
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook as the label directs; drain, then drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken; cook, undisturbed, until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring, 1 more minute. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook, undisturbed, until browned in spots, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and continue to cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 more minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, garlic and vinegar and cook until the tomatoes begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Return the chicken to the skillet, then add the ravioli, broth and Parmesan; bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Top with the parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457, Fat 17 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Cholesterol 121 milligrams, Sodium 537 milligrams, Carbohydrate 28 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 44 grams
My family's love of pasta dishes inspired my to create this thick and hearty soup. People always rave about the rich tomato base and tender pockets of cheese-filled ravioli. -Shelley Way, Cheyenne, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomatoes, tomato paste, onions, parsley, garlic, basil, sugar, oregano, onion salt, salt, pepper and thyme; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes., Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Add to soup and heat through. Stir in the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with additional parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 542mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
CHICKEN CATCHATORY-RAVIOLI STEW
This recipe was especially designed for Sabia Rose to make for Bill and Vicki, 'cause she's Daddy's AND Mommy's Little Girl - and a really good cook, too!
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat a big soup pot over medium high heat. Have a GH (grown-up helper) do this for you.
- WHACK the garlic with a fist or the palm of your hand. Separate the skins from the smashed garlic and throw just the skins away into the garbage bowl. WHACK the 3 cloves of garlic with the bottom of a small saucepan. Add extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan, to the soup pot. Throw in the garlic and 2 stems each of the rosemary and fresh thyme herbs. The leaves will fall off the stems and give a delicious and really cool flavor to your special stew. Add the mushrooms, too and help stir as the mushrooms cook 3 to 5 minutes. Season the mushrooms up with a little salt and pepper as they're cooking.
- Next, have the GH open the can of tomatoes and pour into the soup pot. Use a sharp, small knife to chop the red roasted bell peppers. Keep your fingers on the hand that is not holding the knife curled under so you don't chop off a whole finger! You just want to cut up those peppers into pieces as big as your mouth, that's what they call "bite-size." Add the chopped up roasted red peppers to the tomatoes and stir. Squeeze as much liquid as possible out of the spinach. Add spinach, tomato sauce and chicken broth to the pot.. Stir really slowly or the soup will slosh out of your pot! Stir until the spinach is all broken up in the broth. Have the GH cover the soup and raise the heat to high.
- Have the GH cut up the chicken for you on a separate cutting board from the one you cut up the vegetables on. Tell them to use a plastic board. Cut the chicken tenders into 1-inch pieces across and add them to the stew. Tell the GH to go wash up right away with lots of soap and hot water so that the raw chicken doesn't get on anything else in the kitchen or any other food.
- When the stew comes up to a boil again, add the ravioli and leave the lid off. Cook stew until the ravioli is almost done, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the stew cool down a little bit. Have your GH serve up the stew and pass cheese and bread at the table to go with it.
CHICKEN RAVIOLI SOUP
This is a nice, low-calorie soup that's really tasty, quick and easy. A friend gave me this recipe a long time ago.
Provided by Hey Jude
Categories Clear Soup
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- For the raviolis: Combine chicken, shallot, garlic, salt, nutmeg and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place rounded teaspoonful of chicken mixture in center of each of 12 wonton wrappers.
- Moisten edges of wrappers with water.
- Top with remaining wonton wrappers; press to seal edges.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- The soup: Combine chicken broth, spinach, carrots, salt and pepper in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Return soup to a boil; add chicken ravioli.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes or until ravioli are tender and rise to the surface of the soup.
RAVIOLI AND VEGETABLE SOUP
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables begin to soften, about 4 minutes. Add the broth and 3 cups water and increase the heat to high. Cover and bring to a boil, then add the ravioli. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until the ravioli are tender (see label for approximate cooking time).
- Add the escarole to the soup and cook, stirring, until wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle with the cheese. Serve with the bread.
CHICKEN AND SPINACH RAVIOLI
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, water, 2 cups flour, and salt. Gradually mix in the remaining flour until smooth. Divide dough into 2 parts. Cover, and set aside in the refrigerator 20 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground chicken until evenly brown; drain.
- In a food processor, mix the chicken, spinach, and onion. Transfer to a bowl, and mix with butter, 3 tablespoons Asiago cheese, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg, and pepper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each part of the dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into 2 inch squares. Place about 1 teaspoon of the chicken mixture in the center of 1/2 the squares, and top with remaining squares. Seal the edges of the squares with a moistened fork to form the ravioli.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, and cook the ravioli in small batches for about 8 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- Place the marinara sauce in a saucepan, and cook until heated through. Serve ravioli topped with marinara sauce and remaining Asiago cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 621.3 calories, Carbohydrate 102.4 g, Cholesterol 147.8 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 7.4 g, Protein 19.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 1345.8 mg, Sugar 16.7 g
QUICK RAVIOLI & SPINACH SOUP
I love my Italian American traditions, but I never had time to make a classic Italian wedding soup. So I created this shortcut version with ravioli. -Cynthia Bent, Newark, Delaware
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, onion powder and pepper; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and chicken during the last 3 minutes of cooking. If desired, serve with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 91mg cholesterol, Sodium 1638mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
People also searched
More about "chicken ravioli soup food"
ONE-POT CREAMY TUSCAN RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE
5/5 (27)Category EntreeCuisine ItalianTotal Time 35 mins
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened.
- Stir in broth, pasta sauce, chicken, Italian seasoning and pepper. Heat to boiling; stir in ravioli. Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until ravioli is tender.
- Stir in spinach; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
ROSEMARY AND RAVIOLI CHICKEN SOUP - BETTER …
5/5 (27)Calories 362 per serving
10 BEST RAVIOLI SOUP CHICKEN BROTH RECIPES
CREAMY TUSCAN RAVIOLI SOUP — LET'S DISH …
CHICKEN SAUSAGE, VEGGIE, AND RAVIOLI SOUP
CHICKEN RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 6Total Time 45 minsCategory < 60 MinsCalories 526 per serving
RAVIOLI SOUP - EASY AND DELISH
CROCKPOT CHICKEN RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE | SIDECHEF
15+ HEALTHY 5-INGREDIENT DINNER RECIPES IN 30 MINUTES | EATINGWELL
CHICKEN AND GNOCCHI SOUP - VALENTINA'S CORNER
CHICKEN RAVIOLI SOUP - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
ITALIAN CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - BAKER BY NATURE
[HOMEMADE] ALMOST REHEATED HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP : …
CHICKEN RAVIOLI SOUP RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE LAZY SLOW COOKER LAZY SLOW COOKER RAVIOLI SOUP - SOUP
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #clear-soups #soups-stews #pasta #poultry #chicken #stove-top #dietary #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #ravioli-tortellini #equipment
You'll also love