CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN WINGS
Provided by Michael Symon : Food Network
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- For the wings: Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and brush the foil with the oil.
- Pat the wings dry with paper towels, then sprinkle with the baking powder and toss to evenly coat in a large mixing bowl. Spread the wings evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, crispy and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- For the dry rub: Combine the brown sugar, salt, black pepper, granulated sugar, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne and celery seeds in a small bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven and add to another large mixing bowl. Season well with some of the rub, and then toss to coat. (Reserve the remaining rub for another use.) Serve immediately.
SPICY-GOOD CHICKEN WINGS
We enjoy eating these chicken wings while watching football on TV, but make them for any special occasion for a crowd favorite! The pepper sauce gives just the right amount of heat.-Della Clutts, New Tazewell, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large shallow dish, mix the first 6 ingredients. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat., In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry wingettes, a few at a time, until browned, 4-5 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Preheat oven to 350°., In a 13x9-in. baking dish, mix melted butter and pepper sauce. Add wings and turn to coat. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes. Turn; bake until chicken juices run clear, 10-15 minutes longer. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 calories, Fat 18g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 51mg cholesterol, Sodium 473mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 10g protein.
BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS
Sticky spiced wings make great finger food or canapés, and this version skips the deep-fried stage so they're healthier
Provided by Good Food team
Yield Serves 12 as a canapé
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, cider vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, hot sauce, honey and a couple of cracks of black pepper. Add the chicken wings and toss around to make sure they're fully covered in the marinade. If you have time, leave the wings to marinate for a couple of hrs in the fridge or ideally overnight.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Drain and reserve the marinade, then spread the wings out on a very large baking tray. Bake for 30 mins, then pour off the excess oil, add the reserved marinade and toss well. Increase oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Return to the oven and cook for a further 30 mins, tossing a few times to coat in the glaze as they cook. They should be sticky and glazed with most of the marinade evaporated. Serve on a large platter alongside other party snacks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Protein 17 grams protein, Sodium 0.94 milligram of sodium
HONEY-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS
A lip-smacking snack of sticky wings that's ideal for munching at a party or while watching a movie on the sofa
Provided by Chelsie Collins
Yield Serves 6 (as a snack)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken wings in a large roasting tin. Mix the honey, soy and 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds in a bowl, then pour over the wings. Use your hands to mix and ensure all the wings are coated, then roast for 20 mins until cooked through, sticky and golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the soured cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice and paprika. Season well, then chill until ready to serve.
- When the wings are cooked, scatter over the remaining sesame seeds and the chilli. Serve with the dip, and some carrot and celery sticks for dunking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413 calories, Fat 30 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 24 grams protein, Sodium 1.6 milligram of sodium
Who doesn't love hot wings? They're the perfect help-yourself starter. These are roasted to give them that distinctive crunch and glazed with soy and Sriracha
Provided by Tom Kerridge
Yield 4 as a starter
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Put the chicken wings, buttermilk and 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl and toss together to coat. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Put all the ingredients for the spice mix in another large mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and mix well. Remove the wings from the fridge and, one at a time, roll them in the spice mix. Once fully coated, tip onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment, and roast for 35 mins. Meanwhile, mix the ingredients for the glaze together.
- Once the wings have browned, remove them from the oven and generously brush with the glaze. Reduce oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4, put the wings back in and cook for a further 15 mins or until the glaze has gone sticky and is starting to caramelise. Remove the wings from the oven and rest for a minute or so. Serve with a blue cheese dip, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518 calories, Fat 19 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 52 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 34 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 33 grams protein, Sodium 4.9 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "chicken wings coated spicy hot and so good food"
HOT & SPICY BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS | GIMME …
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsServings 4Calories 333 per serving
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil. In deep pan or skillet; add chicken broth, hot sauce, paprika, and butter, bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the chicken and simmer for 15 minutes. Transfer the wings to the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Reserve the sauce in the pan.
- Bake the wings in the upper rack, turn once after 15 minutes then allow to bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the skin is golden brown. Meanwhile, simmer the reserved sauce over medium-low heat until slightly thickened, about 10-12 minutes. Return the wings to the skillet and toss with the remaining sauce. Serve the wings with the blue cheese dip and celery.
BB.Q CHICKEN - PLANO SPRING CREEK - YELP
45 Yelp reviewsLocation 121 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 311 Plano, TX 75023
SPICY BAKED HOT WINGS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4/5 (35)Total Time 55 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 613 per serving
HOW TO COOK PERFECT CHICKEN WINGS | COOKING SCHOOL | FOOD …
CHICKEN WINGS COATED, SPICY HOT AND SO GOOD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
14 BEST CHICKEN WING RECIPES FROM BUFFALO WINGS TO DRY-RUBBED …
OUR BEST CHICKEN WING RECIPES - FOOD & WINE
CHICKEN WING RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
30 EASY SPICY CHICKEN RECIPES AND IDEAS - INSANELY GOOD
SPICY CHICKEN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
36 BEST CHICKEN WING RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHICKEN …
CHICKEN WINGS COATED, SPICY HOT AND SO GOOD RECIPE
SPICY WINGS FROM BUFFALO TO SRIRACHA - FOOD & WINE
25+ BEST SAUCES FOR WINGS (CHICKEN WING SAUCES)
STICKY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
16 SPICY WING RECIPES YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love