CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Prepare french fries as directed on the package.
- Stir cornstarch and water in a small cup until cornstarch dissolves; set aside. Bring milk and margarine to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and whisk the cornstarch mixture into the milk mixture, bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook and stir until the mixture is thick and smooth. Add the cheese to the milk mixture and stir until the cheese has melted and is well combined.
- Prepare chili as directed on the can. Pour the cooked chili and the cheese sauce over the top of the cooked french fries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.9 calories, Carbohydrate 51.6 g, Cholesterol 49.3 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 1483.6 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lay fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp and golden.
- In a large pot over medium heat, break up ground beef and brown, stirring constantly to break up all the clumps to fine ground.
- Add remaining ingredients through the onion powder. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot fries on a plate smothered with chili and topped with shredded cheese, if using.
SUNNY'S NUNYA BUSINESS CHILI CHEESE FRIES
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil. Arrange the fries on the sheet tray in a single layer. Bake according to the package instructions. Season with salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast-iron pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, chili powder and cumin and cook until the spices are fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the beef, salt and a few grinds of black pepper and cook, breaking the beef into bits while browning, until fully cooked, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the marinara sauce and stir to coat. Let cook for 5 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Heat the nacho cheese sauce according to the package instructions. Top the fries with the chili and nacho cheese sauce, then garnish with the scallions and pickled jalapenos.
ZESTY CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking. In a large bowl combine fries and chili seasoning, andtoss until well coated. Place fries on hot, oiled grill and grill for 4 minute. Turn and grill for another 5 minutes or until fries are crispy. While fries are on the grill add the chili to a medium saucepot over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Remove fries from the grill and place on a platter. Pour the chili over the fries, sprinkle with cheese and garnish with sliced green onion and a dollop of sour cream. Indoor: Preheat broiler. Place frozen fries on foil lined baking sheet. Toss to coat with oil and chili seasoning. Broil fries for 8 to 12 minutes, turning once or until desired degree of crispness.
CHILI CHEESE FRIES RECIPE
Make a tasty treat to share with friends: our Chili Cheese Fries Recipe! This Chili Cheese Fries Recipe has French fries topped with chili & cheese dip.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat fries as directed on package.
- Arrange fries on large serving platter; top with chili.
- Microwave CHEEZ WHIZ as directed on label; pour over fries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 720 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 6 g
BEST EVER CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put frozen fries on metal pan or baking dish.
- Cover fries with chili.
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- YOU'RE DONE!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.4, Fat 14.5, SaturatedFat 7.6, Cholesterol 39.6, Sodium 772.1, Carbohydrate 23, Fiber 4, Sugar 1.7, Protein 11.7
CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Place french fries on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top with cheese and then chili (if you put the cheese on top it will stick to the foil).
- Fold sides of foil up to form a packet and seal edges well.
- Place packet directly over campfire coals and cook 20-30 minutes until fries are soft and cooked.
- Remove packet carefully with tongs and open with care - it will be hot!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 617.5, Fat 33.1, SaturatedFat 16.3, Cholesterol 77.4, Sodium 1517.3, Carbohydrate 59.1, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 1.9, Protein 24.3
GREEN CHILI CHEESE FRIES
This is too simple to be this good. I cannot remember where I first had these but they have been a favorite of my family for years! You will end up cleaning your plate with your fingers.
Provided by Cheeseburger in Par
Yield 1 bowl, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Melt the velvetta in a double boiler (pot of boiling water on bottom, bowl on top, velvetta inside bowl). When melted add the green chili's (juice and all).
- You may like more green chili's or less. Taste it after the first 2 cans and add to your taste. (Ive added 4 cans before!).
- Serve over baked french fries.
- (Feel free to just spoon directly into mouth also).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404.6, Fat 25, SaturatedFat 16.2, Cholesterol 89.6, Sodium 1690.3, Carbohydrate 26.4, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 17.4, Protein 21.5
BAKED CHILI CHEESE FRIES
The grill seasoning contains salt, but adjust more or less, as you see fit. From Joy the Baker: http://joythebaker.com/2012/09/baked-chili-cheese-fries/
Provided by gailanng
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch, chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin and ancho chili powder. Set aside.
- Rinse potatoes and peel with a vegetable peeler. You can leave some skin bits on the potatoes if you want to go for a more rustic fry. Using a sharp knife, slice a 1/4-inch piece off the potato lengthwise. The flat edge will give you a stable base to slice on. Rest the potato, cut side down, and slice potato into 1/4 to 3/8-inch planks.
- Stack planks in piles 2 to 3 planks high, and slice lengthwise into 1/4 to 3/8-inch strips.
- In a medium bowl, toss the potato strips with olive oil, Worcestershire sauce and grill seasoning. Sprinkle the cornstarch mixture over the potato slices and use tongs or forks to toss together, making sure that every potato is coated with a bit of cornstarch and seasoning.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer across the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, removing the potatoes from the oven 2 or 3 times during baking to toss them together. Cook until potatoes are cooked through and brought to your desired crispiness. Remove from the oven, top with cheese and return to the oven for just a few minutes to melt the cheese. Remove and place onto a platter. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
People also searched
More about "chili cheese fries food"
CHILI CHEESE FRIES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
CHILI CHEESE FRIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (8)Total Time 50 minsCategory PotatoCalories 635 per serving
EASY CHILI CHEESE FRIES - SEMI HOMEMADE RECIPES
THE EASIEST CHILI CHEESE FRIES - MIDWEST FOODIE
HOW TO MAKE CHILI CHEESE FRIES WITH CANNED CHILI
TRY THIS IMPOSSIBLE™ CHILI CHEESE FRIES | IMPOSSIBLE FOODS
DOES WENDY'S HAVE CHILI CHEESE FRIES - CHEESEPROCLUB.COM
HOW TO MAKE CHILI CHEESE FRIES – GREENGOSCANTINA
THE SPICY TWIST ON CHILI CHEESE FRIES YOU NEED FOR GAME DAY
10 BEST CHILI BEEF CHEESE FRIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHAT FAST FOOD HAS CHILI CHEESE FRIES? | - FROM HUNGER TO …
CHILI CHEESE FRIES WITH VELVEETA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD …
CLASSIC CHILI CHEESE FRIES – A COUPLE COOKS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #side-dishes #eggs-dairy #potatoes #vegetables #american #southern-united-states #easy #kid-friendly #cheese #dietary #comfort-food #taste-mood
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make fries with chili and cheese?While the fries are baking, simmer your favorite chili recipe in a large pot on the stove over medium heat. Add about ⅓ of the shredded cheese in an even layer across the fries. Spoon chili mixture over the cheese. Then top chili with the remaining cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for about 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Who has chili cheese fries near me?The who has chili cheese fries near me is a question that people ask when they are looking for fast food. There are many restaurants that have the chili cheese fries, but some of them are McDonald’s and Wendy’s. Tommy’s Original World Famous Hamburgers are a must-try for every foodie. There are 1220 reviews on this page.
How many servings in chili cheese fries?Chili Cheese Fries Sherri Chili Cheese Fries ellis Chili Cheese Fries Linda + 22 more images Recipe Summary test prep: 5 mins cook: 20 mins total: 25 mins Servings: 6 Yield: 6 servings Nutrition Info Advertisement Ingredients Decrease Serving 6 Increase Serving Adjust Original recipe yields 6 servings
What is the best cheese to put on Fries?Then make any type of chili you like. Then put some fries on a plate or in a bowl, cover with chili, and then put cheese on top and it will melt. Real shredded cheddar is best and it's cheap. Even velveeta is better than processed slices.