CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Prepare french fries as directed on the package.
- Stir cornstarch and water in a small cup until cornstarch dissolves; set aside. Bring milk and margarine to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and whisk the cornstarch mixture into the milk mixture, bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook and stir until the mixture is thick and smooth. Add the cheese to the milk mixture and stir until the cheese has melted and is well combined.
- Prepare chili as directed on the can. Pour the cooked chili and the cheese sauce over the top of the cooked french fries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.9 calories, Carbohydrate 51.6 g, Cholesterol 49.3 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 1483.6 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Place french fries on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top with cheese and then chili (if you put the cheese on top it will stick to the foil).
- Fold sides of foil up to form a packet and seal edges well.
- Place packet directly over campfire coals and cook 20-30 minutes until fries are soft and cooked.
- Remove packet carefully with tongs and open with care - it will be hot!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 617.5, Fat 33.1, SaturatedFat 16.3, Cholesterol 77.4, Sodium 1517.3, Carbohydrate 59.1, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 1.9, Protein 24.3
BEST EVER CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put frozen fries on metal pan or baking dish.
- Cover fries with chili.
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- YOU'RE DONE!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.4, Fat 14.5, SaturatedFat 7.6, Cholesterol 39.6, Sodium 772.1, Carbohydrate 23, Fiber 4, Sugar 1.7, Protein 11.7
SUNNY'S NUNYA BUSINESS CHILI CHEESE FRIES
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil. Arrange the fries on the sheet tray in a single layer. Bake according to the package instructions. Season with salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast-iron pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, chili powder and cumin and cook until the spices are fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the beef, salt and a few grinds of black pepper and cook, breaking the beef into bits while browning, until fully cooked, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the marinara sauce and stir to coat. Let cook for 5 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Heat the nacho cheese sauce according to the package instructions. Top the fries with the chili and nacho cheese sauce, then garnish with the scallions and pickled jalapenos.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lay fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until crisp and golden.
- In a large pot over medium heat, break up ground beef and brown, stirring constantly to break up all the clumps to fine ground.
- Add remaining ingredients through the onion powder. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot fries on a plate smothered with chili and topped with shredded cheese, if using.
ZESTY CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking. In a large bowl combine fries and chili seasoning, andtoss until well coated. Place fries on hot, oiled grill and grill for 4 minute. Turn and grill for another 5 minutes or until fries are crispy. While fries are on the grill add the chili to a medium saucepot over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Remove fries from the grill and place on a platter. Pour the chili over the fries, sprinkle with cheese and garnish with sliced green onion and a dollop of sour cream. Indoor: Preheat broiler. Place frozen fries on foil lined baking sheet. Toss to coat with oil and chili seasoning. Broil fries for 8 to 12 minutes, turning once or until desired degree of crispness.
GREEN CHILI CHEESE FRIES
This is too simple to be this good. I cannot remember where I first had these but they have been a favorite of my family for years! You will end up cleaning your plate with your fingers.
Provided by Cheeseburger in Par
Yield 1 bowl, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Melt the velvetta in a double boiler (pot of boiling water on bottom, bowl on top, velvetta inside bowl). When melted add the green chili's (juice and all).
- You may like more green chili's or less. Taste it after the first 2 cans and add to your taste. (Ive added 4 cans before!).
- Serve over baked french fries.
- (Feel free to just spoon directly into mouth also).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404.6, Fat 25, SaturatedFat 16.2, Cholesterol 89.6, Sodium 1690.3, Carbohydrate 26.4, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 17.4, Protein 21.5
BAKED CHILI CHEESE FRIES
The grill seasoning contains salt, but adjust more or less, as you see fit. From Joy the Baker: http://joythebaker.com/2012/09/baked-chili-cheese-fries/
Provided by gailanng
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch, chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin and ancho chili powder. Set aside.
- Rinse potatoes and peel with a vegetable peeler. You can leave some skin bits on the potatoes if you want to go for a more rustic fry. Using a sharp knife, slice a 1/4-inch piece off the potato lengthwise. The flat edge will give you a stable base to slice on. Rest the potato, cut side down, and slice potato into 1/4 to 3/8-inch planks.
- Stack planks in piles 2 to 3 planks high, and slice lengthwise into 1/4 to 3/8-inch strips.
- In a medium bowl, toss the potato strips with olive oil, Worcestershire sauce and grill seasoning. Sprinkle the cornstarch mixture over the potato slices and use tongs or forks to toss together, making sure that every potato is coated with a bit of cornstarch and seasoning.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer across the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, removing the potatoes from the oven 2 or 3 times during baking to toss them together. Cook until potatoes are cooked through and brought to your desired crispiness. Remove from the oven, top with cheese and return to the oven for just a few minutes to melt the cheese. Remove and place onto a platter. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
People also searched
More about "chili cheese fries food"
CHILI CHEESE FRIES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.5/5 (13)Total Time 1 hrCategory AppetizerCalories 962 per serving
CHILI CHEESE FRIES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
BEST SMOKED CHILI CHEESE FRIES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
Servings 2Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Cheese,Comfort Food,Potatoes
10 BEST CHILI BEEF CHEESE FRIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SONIC CHILI CHEESE FRIES FOOD REVIEW - YOUTUBE
CLASSIC CHILI CHEESE FRIES – A COUPLE COOKS
CHILI CHEESE FRIES - IMMACULATE BITES
CHILI CHEESE FRIES • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
15 GREEN CHILI CHEESE FRIES RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
BEST CHEESE FRIES IN STOCKHOLM RESTAURANTS, AUTUMN 2022
CHILI CHEESE FRIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
THE HAT CHILI CHEESE FRIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE EASIEST CHILI CHEESE FRIES - MIDWEST FOODIE
WHAT FAST FOOD HAS CHILI CHEESE FRIES? | - FROM HUNGER TO …
POUTINE VS CHILI CHEESE FRIES - FANATICALLY FOOD
CHILI CHEESE FRIES - CONTENTEDNESS COOKING
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #side-dishes #eggs-dairy #potatoes #vegetables #american #southern-united-states #easy #kid-friendly #cheese #dietary #comfort-food #taste-mood
You'll also love