CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, salt, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.9 calories, Carbohydrate 11.7 g, Cholesterol 62.4 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 20.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 666.8 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
PECAN-CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- For the pork: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare the pork tenderloins by rinsing under cold water. Pat dry and set aside.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, pecans, rosemary, salt and pepper in a 9-by-13-inch pan. Set aside. Place the egg whites in a small bowl and whip slightly.
- Brush the tenderloins with the whipped egg whites. Then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere. Place on a baking sheet. Bake until done, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest about 10 minutes prior to slicing.
- For the raspberry-chipotle sauce: Combine the raspberry preserves with the adobo sauce.
- To serve: Slice the tenderloins and serve with the raspberry-chipotle sauce.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHIPOTLE-MAPLE MOP
We dare you not to go hog wild for our shortcut barbecued pork tenderloin. Oven broiled until golden, this is just the right cure for the cold weather no-'cue blues. From the Great Big Food Show
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position a rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high. Combine the coriander, garlic powder, and ginger. Brush the tenderloins with the oil and rub all over with spices. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Lay the pork on a small shallow pan and broil until golden, turning once, about 5 minutes per side. (An instant-read thermometer should register 130 degrees F when inserted into the thickest part of the meat.)
- Meanwhile, for the sauce: Whisk the syrup, vinegar, hot sauce, and salt together in a small bowl. Set about half the sauce aside. Generously brush the tenderloins all over with the remaining sauce. Return to the broiler and cook, turning once, until a deep rich brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Set meat aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce for drizzling over the meat.
- 1. Lay the tenderloin on your work surface and slip a sharp knife under the surface of the silver skin. Keeping your knife flat against the meat, make your first cut by slicing away from you and toward the end of the tenderloin.
- 2. Lift the unattached portion of the silver skin up and place your knife at the point where the skin meets the tenderloin. Slice to separate.
- 3. Continue moving down the length of the tenderloin, pulling and slicing until the silver skin is completely removed.
CHIPOTLE PORK TENDERLOINS
From Priscilla Gilbert of Indian Harbour Beach, Florida: "This pork tenderloin beats all at a cookout! The recipe came from a family member and is such a treat. Fresh strawberries and avocado in the salsa help cool the tasty heat of the pork."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings (5 cups salsa).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion, chipotle peppers, lime juice and garlic; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour., Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing., For salsa, in a large bowl, combine the strawberries, green onions, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Gently stir in avocado. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 173mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOINS (CAN SUB CHOPS)
Very spicy with 2 tablespoons chipotle chili powder, decrease if you like less heat. If using chops, increase the rub amount due to larger exposed meat areas.
Provided by gailanng
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder, salt and brown sugar. Place tenderloins (or chops) in a bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill grate (don't leave out this step) and arrange on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
People also searched
More about "chipotle crusted pork tenderloin food"
OUR 40 FAVORITE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - FOOD COM
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN - TASTY KITCHEN
RECIPE: CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN | HALLADAYS
CHIPOTLE PORK TENDERLOIN - CTV
- Pulse together maple syrup, oregano, chipotles, adobo, garlic, lime zest and juice, vinegar and cumin in a small food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve two tablespoons of mixture and set aside. Brush remaining mixture over the pork, place on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two to six hours.
- Remove pork from fridge and bring to room temperature, about 30 minutes. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Heat oil in an oven-proof or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add tenderloin and cook until brown on all sides, about four to six minutes.
- Place pan in oven and continue to cook until desired doneness is reached (between 140-160°F, 60-70°C), around 12 to 18 minutes.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPE
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 6Total Time 45 minsCategory PorkCalories 251 per serving
CHIPOTLE MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - PLAIN CHICKEN
BEST CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - RECIPES A TO Z
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN | ALLRECIPES
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN - REVIEW BY JILL C
COFFEE-CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN — CHEF MIKE MOSES
PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPE | CRUSTED PORK …
CHIPOTLE CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
You'll also love