BEST SPANISH RICE
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix rice into skillet, stirring often. When rice begins to brown, stir in chicken broth and salsa. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, until liquid has been absorbed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286 calories, Carbohydrate 50.9 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 696.6 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
CHIPOTLE COPYCAT LIME RICE RECIPE
This is a copycat recipe I found for this amazing rice, it works perfectly with a nice savory pulled pork that I use for making burritos. But it really is good enough to have on it's own. *edit* I will have to revisit this recipe soon and come up with more precise measurements and possibly using more generic rice.
Provided by Allan Lee
Categories Medium Grain Rice
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil or butter over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Add rice and lime juice, stir for 1 minute.
- Add water and salt, bring to a full rolling boil.(Some people have had success with 1 cup of water, but when I've made it with 2 it worked for me).
- At boiling, cover, turn down to simmer over low heat until rice is tender and the water is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- Add in the cilantro and fluff rice with a fork.
CHIPOTLE SPANISH RICE
A bold and smoky chipotle rice that goes great with barbecue, Spanish or Mexican food. You can use only one chipotle if you don't like your rice as spicy as we do.
Provided by Barb R
Categories White Rice
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oil on medium heat in a saucepan and add chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Cook until tender and slightly golden.
- Add rice, stir fry for about one minute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Allow to sit undisturbed for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve garnished with cilantro leaves if using.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.7, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 1.3, Sodium 629.5, Carbohydrate 43.3, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 2.1, Protein 6.1
CHIPOTLE PEPPER SPANISH RICE
This is a spicier variation of Recipe #15073 I posted a couple of years ago. I did not have any onions or frozen peas and got creative with what I had available in my pantry. Great with just about any Mexican meal or eggs. Enjoy!
Provided by Amber of AZ
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add garlic and rice.
- Brown garlic and rice for a couple of minutes on high.
- Add bouillon cubes and water.
- Let boil for a minute or two.
- Add chipotle chili and adobo sauce.
- Stir everything.
- Cover pan with foil or pan lid.
- Turn burner to low.
- Let simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- You should not need to add anymore water, but if the rice has soaked up the previous water you can add more if it makes you feel better.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485.5, Fat 14.5, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 0.3, Sodium 464.4, Carbohydrate 79.7, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 1.1, Protein 7.2
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WITH SPANISH RICE
Chipotle peppers add smoky heat to this zippy chicken and rice dish. Chop up leftovers and stuff into bell peppers for a tasty twist. -Carolyn Collins, Freeport, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Stir in beans, salsa and chipotle pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into chicken reads 170°., Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Serve chicken with rice; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 578 calories, Fat 23g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 88mg cholesterol, Sodium 1638mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
People also searched
More about "chipotlespanishrice food"
CHIPOTLE SPANISH RICE | LA MORENA RECIPE - YOUTUBE
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL MENU AND PRICES - MENU WITH PRICE
CHEESY CHIPOTLE SPANISH RICE | GAY LEA
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL - MEXICAN FOOD - RESTAURANT & CATERING
THE 10 BEST CHINESE RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
SPANISH RICE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL - MEXICAN FOOD - RESTAURANT
CHIPOTLE BEANS & RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHIPOTLE RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SPANISH RICE WITH CHIPOTLE ADOBADO - EVER GREEN DISHES
THE 10 BEST DELIVERY RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
13 FAMOUS SPANISH DISHES TO EAT IN SPAIN | BOOKMUNDI
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL RESTON: BURRITOS, FAST CASUAL, ORDER ONLINE …
15 BEST TRADITIONAL PUERTO RICAN DISHES | ROYAL CARIBBEAN …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you order online at Chipotle Mexican Grill?Order tacos, burritos, salads, bowls and more at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Order online for pick up or delivery and join our rewards program today. Order tacos, burritos, salads, bowls and more at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Order online for pick up or delivery and join our rewards program today.
How do I order Chipotle catering for a party?You plan the party, we’ll take care of the catering. Order Chipotle catering for your whole crew this holiday season. Please order 24 hours in advance. Customize, pay and skip the line with contactless pickup. Just grab your sealed Chipotle order from the shelf and go.
How much is a burrito at Chipotle Mexican Grill?Chipotle Mexican Grill Menu. Burrito, Bowl, Tacos & Salad. Burrito (Chicken) $6.50. Burrito (Steak) $7.50. Burrito (Carnitas) $6.95. Burrito (Barbacoa)
What kind of rice is used in Spanish cooking?This recipe is a simple Spanish rice that is quick and easy and tastes delicious. The vegetable juice and the taco seasoning add more flavor to this dish. Rice is sauteed with onion and green bell pepper, and then simmered with water, chopped tomatoes and spices. Easy Spanish rice using brown rice instead of white.