CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE
The gorgeous torte combines two great ingredients-chocolate and strawberries. -Paula Magnus, Republic, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottoms of 2 greased 9-in. round baking pans with parchment; grease paper., In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool. Transfer to a large bowl; beat in sugar until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with water, beating well after each addition., Transfer batter to prepared pans. Bake 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks; remove paper. Cool completely., In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients; set aside. For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar, water and vanilla until smooth. Cool slightly., Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread with half of each of the following: whipped topping and strawberry filling. Drizzle with half of the glaze. Repeat layers. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 461 calories, Fat 19g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 86mg cholesterol, Sodium 297mg sodium, Carbohydrate 68g carbohydrate (43g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
The world's simplest dessert! Strawberries dipped in chocolate.
Provided by Colin
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 2
- In a microwave-safe bowl, or in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, cook chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Holding berries by the stem, dip each one in molten chocolate, about three-quarters of the way to the stem. Place, stem side down, on wire rack and chill in refrigerator until hardened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59.8 calories, Carbohydrate 7.2 g, Cholesterol 0.4 mg, Fat 3.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 0.7 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE TART
Bound to impress, this dessert features velvety cream cheese, fresh red strawberries and a drizzle of fudge atop a crunchy chocolate-almond crust. It's too gorgeous to resist! -Priscilla Yee, Concord, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 °. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is set. Cool on a wire rack., In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over bottom of prepared crust. Arrange strawberry halves, cut side down, over filling. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour., Just before serving, drizzle fudge topping over tart. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334 calories, Fat 22g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 161mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY TART RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: chocolate cookie, butter, double cream, dark chocolate, strawberry, dark chocolate, white chocolate, powdered sugar
Provided by Milloni Merchant
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add the cookies to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until crumbs form. Mix in the melted butter, stirring to combine.
- Transfer the biscuit mixture to a 9 inch (23 centimeters) cake tin lined with parchment paper and press to form an even base. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add the double cream and chocolate to a pot over medium heat, gently stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the biscuit base and top with the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, until set. Drizzle with melted dark and white chocolate and coat with icing sugar.
STRAWBERRY-CHOCOLATE MERINGUE TORTE
I make this rich and delicious torte whenever I'm asked to bring dessert to any occasion. Use reduced-calorie whipped topping to create a lighter version. -Christine McCullough, Auburn, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place egg whites in a large bowl; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine strawberries and 1 teaspoon sugar. In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Refrigerate strawberries and whipped cream, covered, until assembly., Preheat oven to 250°. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Trace two 8-in. circles 1 in. apart on paper; set aside. Add cream of tartar and salt to egg whites; beat on medium speed until foamy. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating on high after each addition until sugar is dissolved. Continue beating until stiff glossy peaks form. Spread evenly over circles., Bake until set and dry, 70-80 minutes. Turn off oven (do not open oven door); leave meringues in oven 1-1/2 hours. Remove from oven; cool completely. , In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread evenly over tops of meringues. Carefully remove one meringue to a serving plate. Remove whipped cream from refrigerator; beat until stiff peaks form. Spread half of the whipped cream over the meringue; top with half of the strawberries. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470 calories, Fat 26g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 154mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (54g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
Make a Chocolate-Strawberry Torte for a dessert the whole family will love. This recipe calls for BAKER'S Chocolate, strawberry JELL-O, COOL WHIP & more!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cover bottom of 9-inch round pan with waxed paper; spray with cooking spray. Microwave 4 oz. chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until butter is melted, stirring after 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add dry gelatin mix and sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs. Add flour; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool cake in pan 5 min. Loosen cake from side of pan with knife. Invert cake onto wire rack; gently remove pan and waxed paper. Cool cake completely.
- Microwave remaining chocolate as directed on package. Gently stir in COOL WHIP until blended. Transfer cake to plate; frost with COOL WHIP mixture. Top with berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Fat 19 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 125 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE RECIPE
I found this recipe on the Taste of Home website while searching for strawberries and the photo had me drooling!!! I am posting it here so I can make it in the near future. Here is what the description states: "The gorgeous torte combines two great ingredients-chocolate and strawberries. -Paula Magnus, Republic, Washington.
Provided by diner524
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool. Transfer to a large bowl; beating sugar until blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with water beating well after each addition.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at 350° for 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients; set aside. For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar, water and vanilla until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread with half of the whipped topping; drizzle with half of the glaze. Top with half of the filling. Repeat layers. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 651.6, Fat 34.8, SaturatedFat 22.5, Cholesterol 95.5, Sodium 351.4, Carbohydrate 85.2, Fiber 5.8, Sugar 52.8, Protein 8.9
HAZELNUT, CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY TORTE
Categories Cake Chocolate Dessert Bake Strawberry Spring Hazelnut Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- for cake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter and flour 9-inch-diameter cake pan with 2-inch-high sides. Line bottom with parchment. Butter and flour parchment. Finely grind hazelnuts and 2 tablespoons sugar in processor. Place 2/3 cup ground-nut mixture in medium bowl; add flour and whisk to blend. Reserve remaining nut mixture for garnish.
- Using electric mixer, beat eggs and 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl until mixture is thick and slowly dissolving ribbon forms when beaters are lifted, about 8 minutes. Fold in flour mixture in 3 additions.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake cake until top is golden and tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 28 minutes. Transfer cake to rack. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Run small knife between pan sides and cake to loosen. Turn cake out onto rack; peel off parchment. Cool completely.
- for ganache:
- Bring cream to simmer in large saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth. Pour into 13x9x2-inch glass dish. Refrigerate until ganache thickens to spreadable consistency, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour 30 minutes (ganache will resemble thick pudding). Transfer 3/4 cup chocolate ganache to small bowl; set aside for garnish.
- Cut cake horizontally into 2 layers (layers will be thin). Place 1 cake layer, cut side up, on platter. Spread 1/2 cup chocolate ganache over. Arrange sliced strawberries in slightly overlapping concentric circles over ganache. Spread 1/2 cup ganache over cut side of second cake layer. Place cake layer atop strawberries, ganache side down, and press slightly to adhere. Spread remaining chocolate ganache over sides and top of cake. Gently press reserved ground hazelnuts onto sides of cake.
- Transfer reserved 3/4 cup ganache to pastry bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe 8 rosettes around top edge of cake, spacing apart. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover with cake dome and refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before continuing.)
- Starting 1/3 inch from stem end of whole strawberries, thinly slice strawberries lengthwise to tip. Press slices slightly to fan. Place fanned berries between rosettes on cake. Garnish with additional toasted hazelnuts, if desired.
People also searched
More about "chocolate strawberry torte food"
7 STRAWBERRY-CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE | FIVE ROSES
20 IMPRESSIVE STRAWBERRY AND CHOCOLATE DESSERTS - TASTE …
STRAWBERRY TOPPED CHOCOLATE TORTE | ACCIDENTAL ARTISAN
ROBINHOOD | CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 10-12Total Time 4 hrs 30 minsCategory TartsCalories 332 per serving
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE TORTE RECIPE
STRAWBERRY-CHOCOLATE MERINGUE TORTE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
STRAWBERRY-CHOCOLATE MERINGUE TORTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TORTE - RECIPES - SUR LE PLATSUR LE PLAT
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY MOUSSE TORTE | PASTRIES LIKE A PRO
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY POUND CAKE TORTE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love