This recipe uses leftover ham with onion and dill pickle relish for a delicious sandwich spread or dip for crackers. You can substitute 10 green olives with pimentos for the dill pickle relish.
Provided by Pat Schwarz
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cut up ham to put into food processor, grind on pulse until very coarse. Add the onion and dill pickle relish close to the end of this stage. Put into mixing bowl and add mustard and creamy salad dressing; mix well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 34.3 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 10.6 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 809.6 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
HAM SALAD SPREAD
My family has enjoyed this hearty ham salad recipe for years. It came to be an unexpected leftover every time we had ham for a special dinner. Recently, I decided to measure the ingredients, write down the recipe and pass it on to my daughter and daughter-in-law. They encouraged me to share it with Reminisce readers. -Marcella Kulp, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; add to ham mixture and mix well. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 276mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CHUNKY HAWAIIAN SPREAD
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, pineapple and chutney in medium bowl until blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into medium serving bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight. Serve with low fat of fat free crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftover spread in airtight container up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 34, Fat 2.7, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 7.2, Sodium 15.8, Carbohydrate 2.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1.7, Protein 0.6
COUNTRY HAM SPREAD
This can be served with wheat crackers as an appetizer or snack, or used as a spread for ham-salad sandwiches. It is a great way to use up leftover ham. Finely diced onions would be a nice addition, too.
Provided by Ms B.
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place ham, cream cheese, pecans and mustard in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Or, stir all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Best if allowed to sit for a few hours for flavors to blend.
People also searched
More about "chunkyhamspread food"
HAM SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
THE BEST HAM SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 2.5Total Time 25 minsCategory SpreadsCalories 596 per serving
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, mix well, or for a creamier spread, use your food processor.
HAM SPREAD OR DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 4-5Total Time 20 minsCategory SpreadsCalories 757 per serving
- Place the rest of the ingredients, except for the mayonnaise and sweet relish, into the food processor and process until well mixed.
- Add the ham back to the processor containing the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
CAMPBELL'S CHUNKY SPLIT PEA AND HAM SOUP, 540 ML
CHUNKY HAM SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (18)Total Time 18 minsCategory SpreadsCalories 285 per serving
THE 10 BEST RESTON FOOD DELIVERY & TAKEOUT - UBER EATS
HUNAN CAFE - RESTON, VA | ORDER ONLINE | CHINESE TAKEOUT. WE …
SHOP & DINE - RESTON TOWN CENTER
CHUNKY HAM SPREAD | KAREN | COPY ME THAT
CHUNKY HAM SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM - PINTEREST.CA
CHUNKY FAB FOOD
CHUNKY HAM SPREAD RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
THE 5 BEST FRENCH RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
CHUNKYFATFOOD (@CHUNKYFATFOOD) • INSTAGRAM PHOTOS …
You'll also love