SAVOY, LIME AND CILANTRO COLESLAW
- Shave the cabbage with a sharp knife or mandoline so you have thin ribbons. Cut the scallions long and on the bias so you have pieces similar in shape to the cabbage. Toss the cabbage, scallions and cilantro in a large salad bowl.
- Make the dressing by combining the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar and the zest of the limes in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and finish with a squeeze of lime juice. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to combine.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, rice vinegar, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and sugar in a large bowl, stirring to dissolve sugar. Mix cilantro and red onion into dressing. Stir cabbage into dressing mixture, about 1 cup at a time, until all cabbage is coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189.4 calories, Carbohydrate 5.6 g, Cholesterol 9 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 163.9 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
CILANTRO-LIME CREAM SLAW
- Add the cabbage and salt to a large colander and toss well. Let stand for 15 minutes to wilt.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sour cream, buttermilk, cilantro, lime zest and juice, garlic, and pepper; whisk to combine, and then fold in the cabbage. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
LIME CILANTRO COLESLAW
Comes from July 2007 Cooking Light. Very light and refreshing; especially nice for those who love cilantro! Use packaged coleslaw and it's ready in minutes!
Provided by Galley Wench
Categories Low Protein
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In small bowl combine lime juice, olive oil, sugar.
- Combine green onions, cilantro and coleslaw mix in a large bowl.
- Drizzle juice mixture over coleslaw mixture; toss well to coat.
People also searched
More about "cilantro lime coleslaw food"
CILANTRO-LIME COLESLAW (FOR TACOS, SANDWICHES, OR A SIDE SALAD)
Ratings 23Calories 235 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw ingredients: shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, chopped cilantro, and sliced green onions.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the dressing ingredients: olive oil, lime juice, honey, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt. Pour as much dressing over the coleslaw as desired. The dressing is also delicious over a salad if you have have leftovers.
- Toss the coleslaw and dressing together. Serve the coleslaw over tacos, on sandwiches (a barbecue chicken sandwich is divine with this coleslaw), or serve as a side salad. The coleslaw may be prepped in advance and refrigerated, or used immediately after preparation.
CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW RECIPE | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CILANTRO LIME SLAW RECIPE - GIMME SOME OVEN
CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW (LOW CARB!) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CREAMY CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW RECIPE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
CILANTRO-LIME COLESLAW RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsCategory VegetableCalories 70 per serving
- Combine sour cream or Balkan yogurt, fresh lime juice, brown sugar, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper in the bottom of your serving bowl. Add cabbage, onion, and cilantro and toss to coat.
CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW (+ VIDEO) - DON'T WASTE THE CRUMBS
SIMPLE MEXICAN COLESLAW WITH JALAPENO INFUSED DRESSING
CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW | SMELLS LIKE DELISH
CILANTRO LIME TACO SLAW RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW - NO MAYO! « RUNNING IN A SKIRT
CILANTRO-LIME COLESLAW - FOOD SWIZZLE
CILANTRO LIME SLAW – A COUPLE COOKS
CILANTRO LIME SLAW | GREAT SIDE DISH OR TACO TOPPER - MOM'S DINNER
CILANTRO LIME BACON COLESLAW - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
10 BEST CILANTRO LIME COLE SLAW NO MAYONNAISE RECIPES
CILANTRO LIME COLESLAW RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
#weeknight #15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #salads #vegetables #american #easy #dinner-party #vegetarian #dietary #low-sodium #gluten-free #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #free-of-something #low-in-something #taste-mood #savory #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cilantro lime cole slaw?How To Make This Creamy Cilantro Lime Cole slaw Make the creamy coleslaw dressing by mixing sour cream, mayonnaise, freshly squeezed lime juice and the zest of a lime. Place the coleslaw mix, green onions, jalapenos and cilantro in a bowl. Toss the cabbage mix with the creamy coleslaw dressing.
What is the best way to make coleslaw?Directions. Whisk mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, rice vinegar, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and sugar in a large bowl, stirring to dissolve sugar. Mix cilantro and red onion into dressing. Stir cabbage into dressing mixture, about 1 cup at a time, until all cabbage is coated. A quintessential, simple recipe for perfect coleslaw.
What is the best coleslaw dressing to use for tacos?This Cilantro Lime Coleslaw is savory & flavorful, perfect for fish tacos or with BBQ ribs! Place cabbage, jicama, carrot, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Is cilantro lime coleslaw keto friendly?Cilantro is an herb with a fragrant, citrusy flavor found often in Mexican food, which is why this coleslaw tastes so good with tacos! The lime gives it an extra sweetness and tang. Is cilantro lime coleslaw keto friendly? Yes! To make it keto-friendly, use full fat, plain Greek yogurt.