CINNAMON SNACK MIX
The pleasant sweetness of this crisp, munchable mixture will surprise you. "I've taken it to my children's schools for parties or as a special treat," writes Donna Scully of Newark, Delaware. "I've also packaged it in bow-topped tins for special gifts."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 6 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, cereal, pretzels and pecans. Combine butter and honey; drizzle over graham cracker mixture and mix well. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely. Stir in chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 204mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CINNAMON-APPLE CHEX MIX
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and almonds.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and cinnamon uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is boiling; stir. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after every minute. Stir in apples; microwave uncovered on High about 2 minutes or until apples just begin to brown on edges.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 5 minutes. Place in serving bowl; stir in raisins. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147.9, Fat 7.6, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 112.2, Carbohydrate 19.6, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 9.6, Protein 2.9
COOKIE & CINNAMON SNACK MIX
Here's a sweet take on the classic savory snack mix. This one includes ground cinnamon, vanilla wafer cookies and yogurt-covered raisins.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings, 1/4 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Mix butter, sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle over wafer mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread onto bottom of foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 10 min. or until lightly toasted, stirring after 5 min. Cool. Stir in raisins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 1 g
People also searched
More about "cinnamon snack mix food"
CINNAMON CHURRO SNACK MIX - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CINNAMON SUGAR SNACK MIX RECIPE PERFECT FOR GAME …
MAPLE CINNAMON SNACK MIX - SWEET CHEX MIX RECIPE
CINNAMON CRUNCH SNACK MIX | UNL FOOD
CINNAMON SUGAR SNACK MIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 201 per serving
CINNAMON SNACK MIX - COOKEATSHARE
CINNAMON SNACK MIX - ANTIPASTI RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
CINNAMON SNACK MIX RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CINNAMON SUGAR SNACK MIX - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CINNAMON CHIP SNACK MIX | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
CINNAMON SNACK MIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM
RECIPE: HONEY CINNAMON SNACK MIX - EASY RECIPES
HOLIDAY CINNAMON SNACK MIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM
10 BEST CINNAMON SNACKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CINNAMON-FRUIT SNACK MIX RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CARAMEL CINNAMON SNACK MIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love