SLOW-ROASTED PORK WITH CITRUS AND GARLIC
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Pulse the garlic, oregano, thyme, coriander and cumin seeds, bay leaves, 2 tablespoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in a food processor to make a thick paste. Trim off all but a thin layer of fat from the pork, then make deep slits all over the roast (about every 2 inches) with a paring knife. Rub the spice paste over the pork and into the slits.
- Mix the citrus juices, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil in a large glass bowl. Submerge the pork in the marinade and top with the onions and reserved orange and lemon peels. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 2 days. Bring to room temperature 1 hour before roasting.
- Preheat the oven to 450. Remove the citrus peels from the bowl and refrigerate. Place the pork on a rack in a large roasting pan (reserve the marinade and onions); roast, uncovered, about 1 hour. Add the marinade to the pan and pile the onions on top of the meat. Cover with foil, lower the oven temperature to 350 and roast 2 more hours. Uncover, place the citrus peels around the pork and continue to roast, basting occasionally, until the meat browns and a thermometer inserted into the bottom half registers 190, 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Meanwhile, skim any excess fat from the pan juices. Slice the pork and serve with the onion and pan juices. Garnish with citrus peels.
CITRUS ROASTED PORK LOIN RECIPE
Try out a new entrée today, and make our Citrus Roasted Pork Loin Recipe. An overnight marinade with slivered garlic, lime zest and orange juice makes this Citrus Roasted Pork Loin Recipe quick and easy to throw together the next day.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pierce meat all over with the tip of a sharp knife. Insert the garlic into the cuts in the meat. Place in a bowl or large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag.
- Mix dressing, cumin, lime zest and juice until well blended; pour over meat. Cover the bowl or seal the bag and refrigerate overnight. Remove meat from the marinade; discard marinade. Place meat in a foil-lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1-1/2 hours. Pour orange juice over meat. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. Bake an additional 30 min. or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Let stand 10 min. before slicing to serve. Serve with juices from the pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 35 g
CITRUS GLAZED PORK LOIN
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the glaze: In a small saucepot add canola oil and saute onions and garlic until translucent. Then add chipotle and arbol chilies and continue to cook until chiles start to toast. Then add cracked black pepper and deglaze with Worcestershire sauce and orange juice. Reduce orange juice until starts to thicken. Then add in your favorite barbecue sauce and reduce to low heat. Continue cooking for about 15 minutes. Season with hot sauce, lemon juice and to taste with salt. Strain barbecue sauce and set aside.
- For the porkloin: On a large sheet pan rub the porkloin with olive oil and season with salt and cracked pepper. Roast in a 350 degree oven (basting with the citrus glaze about every 15 minutes) until the internal temperature is about 140 degrees. Let meat set up for about 5 minutes and slice.
SPICE-CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED CITRUS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the coriander, cumin, peppercorns and garlic in a mortar and pestle (or use a heavy skillet, placing spices on cutting board); coarsely crush the spices, and season with salt. Rub the pork tenderloin with the spice mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat until very hot; add the tenderloin. Cook the pork, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes total. Add the limes or lemon, cut-side down, to the skillet. Transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Roast the pork until just cooked through, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork registers 150 degrees F, about 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes; slice, squeeze the citrus juice over the pork, and serve with pan juices and a favorite side dish.
CITRUS PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut small, shallow slits into pork tenderloins using a sharp paring knife and stuff a slice of garlic into each slit. Season pork with salt and black pepper and place into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Squeeze blood orange halves over pork; leave 2 or 3 squeezed halves in baking dish. Pour white wine over pork and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a tenderloin reads 150 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 30 minutes. Allow pork to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- While pork is resting, discard baked orange rinds and pour pan juices into a small saucepan. Bring juices to a boil. Whisk cornstarch with cold water in a small bowl until smooth; stir into pan juices. Reduce heat to low and simmer sauce until thickened, about 5 minutes. Slice pork sliced into thin medallions and top with sauce to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.2 calories, Carbohydrate 9.4 g, Cholesterol 63.2 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 21.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 46.6 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
CITRUS-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
Quick and easy for summertime. Directions for grilling on gas or charcoal grills included. *Prep time includes marinating*
Provided by AZPARZYCH
Yield 1-2 tenderloins, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In shallow glass baking dish (or ziploc bag) stir together all ingredients except pork.
- Add tenderloin(s); turn to coat all sides; refrigerate 1-3 hours to marinate turning occasionally.
- Heat grill; remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place pork on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals; cover grill.
- Grill 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Remove pork from grill to platter, cover loosely with foil; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219.5, Fat 7.7, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 98.3, Sodium 273, Carbohydrate 4.2, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 3.6, Protein 31.5
CITRUS GLAZED BARBECUED PORK LOIN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepot add canola oil and saute onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add chipotle and arbol chilies and continue to cook until chiles start to toast.
- Add cracked black pepper and deglaze with Worcestershire sauce and orange juice; reduce until starts to thicken.
- Then add in your favorite barbecue sauce, reduce to low heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Season with hot sauce, lemon juice and to taste with salt. Strain barbecue sauce and set aside.
- On a large sheet pan rub the pork loin with olive oil and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Roast in a 350 degree oven (basting with the citrus glaze about every 15 minutes) until the internal temperature is about 140 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let meat set for about 5 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 835.8, Fat 50.8, SaturatedFat 13.1, Cholesterol 136.1, Sodium 3187.2, Carbohydrate 47, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 30.9, Protein 46.7
CITRUS-HERB PORK ROAST
The genius combination of seasonings and citrus in this tender roast reminds us why we cherish tasty recipes. It's nice to serve with hot noodles to soak up any extra citrus gravy. -Laura Brodine, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cut roast in half. In a small bowl, combine the oregano, ginger and pepper; rub over pork. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown roast on all sides. Transfer to a 4-qt. slow cooker; add onions., In a small bowl, combine 1 cup orange juice, sugar, grapefruit juice, steak sauce and soy sauce; pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat and onions to a serving platter; keep warm., Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Add orange zest and salt. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and the remaining orange juice until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork and noodles; if desired, sprinkle with fresh oregano.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 102mg cholesterol, Sodium 326mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
People also searched
More about "citrus roasted pork loin food"
GARLIC CITRUS ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN — LET'S DISH RECIPES
4.5/5 (31)Category Main DishesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
CITRUS-GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN | WILLIAMS SONOMA
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND WARM …
CITRUS ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THE RELUCTANT …
Reviews 4Servings 6-8Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- After you have prepped all the ingredients (called mise en place), combine the garlic, orange & lime zest, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl. Use this to rub all over the tenderloins. By the way, I like to rinse the tenderloins first with cold water and dry completely.
- Make the marinade by combining the orange juice, lime juice, sherry, honey and vinegar in a container large enough to hold both tenderloins. Cover, stick in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Chef Brehier suggests roasting the tenderloins in a roasting pan which makes sense, but I decided to use my large fry pan. No particular reason but I thought it would be easier to brown the pork in.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH RED WINE SAUCE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Author Mary BergSteps 7Difficulty Easy
OVEN-ROASTED CHILE CITRUS PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE WITH VIDEO
15 PORK DOUBLE LOIN ROAST RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
CITRUS-MARINATED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SEAMUS MULLEN - FOOD
CITRUS GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
BEST MISO AND CITRUS-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED …
CITRUS AND FENNEL PORK LOIN - THE LIFE JOLIE
CITRUS AND SPICE PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CITRUS GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GRILLED CITRUS PORK TENDERLOIN | CHAR-BROIL | CHAR-BROIL®
STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
6 SAUCY PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook citrus grilled pork tenderloin?Citrus Grilled Pork Tenderloin is a delicious dinner that is SO easy to make. Healthy, paleo and perfect for meal prepping! In a bowl, whisk together marinade. Place pork in marinade and allow it to sit for at least 20 minutes (overnight is best!) When ready to cook, heat grill to 400 degrees. Place pork on the grill.
How do you cook a pork loin roast with marinade?Remove the citrus peels from the bowl and refrigerate. Place the pork on a rack in a large roasting pan (reserve the marinade and onions); roast, uncovered, about 1 hour. Add the marinade to the pan and pile the onions on top of the meat.
How long do you cook pork with citrus peels?Uncover, place the citrus peels around the pork and continue to roast, basting occasionally, until the meat browns and a thermometer inserted into the bottom half registers 190, 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Meanwhile, skim any excess fat from the pan juices.
What is the healthiest pork tenderloin to cook?Citrus Grilled Pork Tenderloin is a delicious dinner that is SO easy to make. Healthy, paleo and perfect for meal prepping! In a bowl, whisk together marinade. Place pork in marinade and allow it to sit for at least 20 minutes (overnight is best!)