CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL-PECAN PRETZEL BITES
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 24 pretzel turtles
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put the pecan halves on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake, shaking the sheet once halfway through, until lightly toasted, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer the nuts to a plate to cool.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Arrange the pretzels neatly on the baking sheet, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped caramel. Bake until the caramels soften (but are definitely not melting), 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and gently press a pecan half onto each caramel, just enough for the caramel to fill the pretzel. Set aside to cool completely.
- Remove the cooled pretzel/caramels from the baking sheet. Spoon 24 small dollops (1 1/2-teaspoon helpings) of the melted chocolate all over the baking sheet, then lightly drop a pretzel onto the middle of each dollop, making sure the pretzel is centered. Allow them to cool completely before serving (you can hasten this along in the fridge).
CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL TOPPED CHEESECAKE
We serve this dessert at our house on special occasions. The topping on the cheesecake tastes like turtle candy.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. , In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugars and vanilla until smooth. Beat in milk and flour. Add eggs and egg yolk, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place on a baking sheet., Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight., Remove side of pan. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Top the cheesecake with pecans; drizzle with chocolate mixture and caramel topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283 calories, Fat 17g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 140mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "clinton kellys chocolate covered caramel pretzel cheesecake food"
CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIP …
SALTED CARAMEL AND CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE …
CARAMEL CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS - SPEND WITH …
CLINTON KELLY | FOOD NETWORK
SALTED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE - A KITCHEN ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
SALTED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE - CTV
CLINTON KELLY: CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
WHITE CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE - IN BLOOM BAKERY
CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZEL CHEESECAKE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PIN ON DESSERT - PINTEREST
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE RECIPE - PINTEREST
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLINTON KELLY CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE RECIPE
SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE WITH PRETZEL CRUMB CRUST
CLINTON KELLY’S CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE
CLINTON KELLY (TV PERSONALITY) - WIKIPEDIA
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CLINTON KELLY (@CLINTONKELLYOH) • INSTAGRAM PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
CLINTON KELLY'S CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love