CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL-PECAN PRETZEL BITES
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 24 pretzel turtles
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put the pecan halves on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake, shaking the sheet once halfway through, until lightly toasted, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer the nuts to a plate to cool.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Arrange the pretzels neatly on the baking sheet, then top each pretzel with an unwrapped caramel. Bake until the caramels soften (but are definitely not melting), 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and gently press a pecan half onto each caramel, just enough for the caramel to fill the pretzel. Set aside to cool completely.
- Remove the cooled pretzel/caramels from the baking sheet. Spoon 24 small dollops (1 1/2-teaspoon helpings) of the melted chocolate all over the baking sheet, then lightly drop a pretzel onto the middle of each dollop, making sure the pretzel is centered. Allow them to cool completely before serving (you can hasten this along in the fridge).
CLINTON KELLY'S CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the inside of a 9 inch spring form pan with butter. Lay two large pieces of aluminum foil crosswise on your work surface. Place the cake pan in the middle and crimp the aluminum around the pan. Stir the crust ingredients together in a medium bowl. Once fully incorporated press into the bottom and sides of the prepared spring form pan, creating an even layer. For the Chocolate Layer: Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave. Pour over the prepared pretzel crust. Transfer the spring form pan to the refrigerate for 5 minutes or until chocolate has set. 3 8-ounce packages Cream Cheese (softened) 1 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar 1 cup Sour Cream 2 Eggs 1 Egg Yolk 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract 1/2 teaspoon Salt For the Filling: Whip together the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add the sour cream, eggs, egg yolk, vanilla and salt and stir together until incorporated. Do not over mix to avoid excess air from being incorporated into the mixture which can cause your cheesecake to crack when baking. Pour the filling over the prepared crust and chocolate layer. Transfer the cake to a roasting pan and carefully fill the roasting pan with warm water until it comes 1/3 of the way up the sides of the spring form pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until the center only jiggles slightly. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. For the Caramel Sauce: Mix the sugar and water in a small sauce pot just to wet the sugar. Place over medium-high heat and cook until the mixture turns a light golden brown Remove the pan from the heat and add the butter, heavy cream, and salt. Be careful the mixture may bubbly rapidly. Stir the mixture until fully incorporated. Allow to cool for 3 minutes before pouring over the cheesecake. Place the entire cheesecake into the refrigerator and allow to cool completely, at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Use a warm knife to cut through the cake.
More about "clinton kellys chocolate covered caramel pretzel cheesecake food"
CLINTON KELLY: CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS - TASTES BETTER FROM …
CARAMEL CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS - SPEND WITH …
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
SALTED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE - CTV
CLINTON KELLY (TV PERSONALITY) - WIKIPEDIA
CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALTED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE - A KITCHEN ADDICTION
CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CRUST
SALTED CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL PRETZEL BARS - TASTES BETTER FROM …
CLINTON KELLY - TV PERSONALITY, STYLE EXPERT, AUTHOR
CLINTON KELLY | FOOD NETWORK
CLINTON KELLY'S CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL …
CLINTON KELLY’S CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL CHEESECAKE RECIPE
EASY CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PRETZELS - READY IN 30 MINUTES! - MAD …
CLINTON KELLY'S NO-BAKE BANANA TOFFEE PIE WITH PRETZEL CRUST
CLINTON KELLY'S CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL PRETZEL …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a cheesecake with caramel?While caramel is cooling, prepare cheesecake. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat until mixture is smooth. Spread all but 1/4 cup of caramel over the top of cooled crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over top.
How do you make caramel pretzels?Pour 2 cups caramel mixture into a tall glass measuring cup or mug. Dip each pretzel rod 2/3 of the way to cover in caramel. Place on parchment paper to cool. Once the caramel is hardened, melt the chocolate on 40% power for 45 seconds. Stir and continue microwaving at 20-second intervals until just melted. Stir until smooth.
Does cheesecake have chocolate?Despite not having chocolate, the combination of creamy cheesecake and crunchy pretzels combines to make one highly addictive dessert! The crust is a combination of pretzels and graham crackers that is topped with a rich layer of salted caramel.
How to make white chocolate pretzels for Christmas?For Christmas you can dye the white chocolate red and green and use shimmer sprinkles. To begin, preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, arrange pretzels evenly on the baking sheet. Next, unwrap the caramel candies and cut them in half.