SLOW COOKER COCA-COLA PULLED PORK
It is almost time for that time of the year when the weather is amazing and we are able to eat outside with friends and family. One of our favorite dishes to make when serving food for a group is my Slow Cooker Coca-Cola Pulled Pork. You literally put everything into the slow cooker, cook, and shred the meat. One pork roast is...
Provided by Miranda Roderick
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. Rinse pork roast thoroughly and dry with a paper towel. Set inside, fat side up, into slow cooker.
- 2. Mix spices and barbecue sauce together and pour over the pork roast.
- 3. Pour Coca-Cola over the roast.
- 4. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 10 hours.
- 5. Cut roast in half and carefully remove from slow cooker and place in a large bowl.
- 6. Remove and discard bones.
- 7. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid from the slow cooker and dispose of the rest.
- 8. Shred meat using two forks until all the large pieces are broken up.
- 9. Add reserved liquid and add barbecue sauce. Depending on how saucy you wish it to be will determine how much to add. Stir well.
- 10. Set heat to low and cook 30 more minutes before serving.
COCA-COLA CONDENSED MILK CROCK POT PULLED PORK RECIPE - (3.7/5)
Provided by MooK
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cut up the onions and garlic, although i think this may be unnecessary since they will be thrown out after cooking. Throw them into the crock pot. Pour about half of the Coca-cola into the crock pot. Pour in the can of condensed milk. Add the salt, pepper, sambal, and liquid smoke. The 1tsp salt is very little. If you taste the sauce, it may be a little bland. I prefer it this way as you can add salt to taste in the mixture that gets poured onto the meat at the end. Carefully place the pork in the crock pot . Add the rest of the Coca-Cola to the pot to cover the pork. Cook on low for 8- 12 hours. After the pork is cooked, let it cool for a bit. Remove the meat from the crock pot into a pan. Remove the bones, skin, and excess fat from the meat. Easier to place the meat and excess (bones, skin, and fat) in separate containers. With the bones removed, shred the meat with forks by pulling the meat apart (hence, pulled pork). Strain about two cups of the liquid left over and salt to taste. I recall other recipes adding more ingredients to the liquid, so go ahead and experiment if you want to. We do not have a fine strainer so some chunks were still left in. Use a fat separator to cut down on the oil. Pour this over the meat and mix thoroughly. Place whatever size you want on your buns, add BBQ sauce, mayonnaise (wife likes it with a little mayo on the buns), and enjoy.
- Sprinkle the pork on all sides with the garlic powder and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Heat the pork fat over medium-high heat in a small, heavy Dutch oven or braiser (see Cook's Note). Add the pork and fry on all sides until well browned, about 20 minutes. Add the Coca-Cola and 1/2 cup water (there should be just enough liquid to cover the sides of the meat). Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add the tarragon, bay leaves and thyme. Cover and simmer until the pork is tender, about 1 1/2 hours; the Coca-Cola will caramelize and the liquid will evaporate completely.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and shred. Serve with warm corn tortillas (charred over a flame) and toppings on the side: salsa verde, diced onions, cilantro, radishes, lime wedges and avocado.
COCA-COLA PORK CHOPS
The Coke tenderizes the meat. Once mixture has simmered down it will make a barbecue like sauce that is sensational and the pork chops will be so tender, they'll practically fall apart.
Provided by JoAnn
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Brown the pork chops on both sides and drain.
- Remove from pan.
- Slice onions and fry lightly.
- Remove from pan.
- Pour Coke and other ingredients in the skillet.
- Add pork chops and onions back into the skillet.
- Simmer on low with a lid for 30-45 minutes until liquid is evaporated and a thickened sauce has formed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395.4, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 137.3, Sodium 366.2, Carbohydrate 13.1, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 10.4, Protein 42.8
CROCK POT PULLED PORK
- Sauté the onions in the oil until soft. Add garlic, chili powder, and pepper and cook another minute or so. Add chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Heat till boiling stirring constantly.
- Put the pork shoulder in the crock-pot and pour the sauce over it. Cover and cook on low 12 hours or on high 6 hours, until pork is basically falling apart. (Longer never hurts.)
- Shred the meat with a pair of forks and return to the pot and keep warm in the sauce. Serve over buns.
People also searched
More about "coca cola condensed milk crock pot pulled pork recipe 375 food"
CROCK POT COLA PULLED PORK (LOW CARB) - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
5/5 (6)Calories 244 per servingCategory Main
- Optional Step: Remove meat and cook down sauce in a saucepan, stirring frequently until it reduces into a thick sauce.
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK WITH COKE RECIPE - SIMPLIFY …
Reviews 1Calories 583 per servingCategory RECIPES
COCA COLA PULLED PORK - INSANELY GOOD
4.7/5 (10)Total Time 8 hrs 5 minsCategory Dinner, RecipesCalories 570 per serving
- Place pork roast in a 5-quart Crockpot. Season the pork with garlic, onion, and black and cayenne peppers. Pour in the liquid smoke and Coke until they cover the roast.
- Transfer the roast into a serving platter. Discard the bones and trim the fat. Shred the pork into thin strands with 2 forks. Coat with barbecue sauce. Serve and enjoy!
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK SANDWICHES (PORK LOIN RECIPE)
SLOW COOKER COCA-COLA PULLED PORK - PLAIN CHICKEN
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK | TASTE OF …
SLOW COOKER COCA COLA PULLED PORK RECIPE - YOUTUBE
COCA COLA PULLED PORK – ERICA'S RECIPES
COCA COLA PULLED PORK | CROCKPOT PULLED PORK SANDWICHES | BEST …
SUPER EASY CROCK POT COCA COLA PULLED PORK - EASY RECIPE EPS #36
CROCKPOT COCA-COLA PULLED PORK - FINDING TIME TO FLY
CROCK POT PULLED PORK RECIPE - THE NOVICE CHEF
PULLED PORK (CROCK POT) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love