QUICK COCKTAIL SAUCE
- In small bowl combine ketchup, horseradish, a dash of Worcestershire, a squirt of lemon, and a dash of Tabasco sauce. Chill and serve.
EMERIL'S FAVORITE BOILED SHRIMP
- In a large saucepan, combine the peppercorns, coriander seeds, celery, tarragon, thyme, parsley, Essence, salt, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, white wine, water and bay leaves and bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 5 minutes. Add the shrimp to the boiling water, stir, cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 8 to 10 minutes, or until shrimp are just cooked through.
- Strain in a colander and transfer the shrimp to a large bowl. Discard the cooking liquid and seasonings. Refrigerate the shrimp until well chilled, about 1 hour. While the shrimp are chilling, make the Cocktail Sauce.
- When ready to serve, divide the shrimp among 4 small bowls, and hang them on the rim of each bowl. Divide the cocktail sauce into 4 equal portions and place in the bottom of each bowl. Garnish each bowl with a lemon wedge. Alternatively, you can arrange a layer of crushed ice in the bottom of 4 bowls, put a small ramekin of the cocktail sauce in the ice and arrange the shrimp on the ice around the sauce.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
- Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch. Published by William and Morrow, 1993.
- Combine all ingredients in a small non-reactive bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
COCKTAIL SAUCE, THE EMERIL WAY
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in glass jar in refrigerator up to one week.
More about "cocktail sauce the emeril way food"
QUICK AND DELICIOUS CLASSIC COCKTAIL SAUCE RECIPE - THE …
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE COCKTAIL SAUCE - ALLRECIPES
COCKTAIL SAUCE, MY WAY - EMERILS.COM
TOP 49 EMERIL VODKA SAUCE RECIPE RECIPES - RAMBUSHA.TIBET.ORG
BEST COCKTAIL SAUCE RECIPE (SEAFOOD SAUCE) - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
TOP 40 COCKTAIL SAUCE RECIPE EMERIL RECIPES
COCKTAIL SAUCE, THE EMERIL WAY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
COCKTAIL SAUCE | EMERILS.COM
EMERIL'S KICKED UP RAW BAR WITH 3 DIPPING SAUCES
COCKTAIL SAUCE, MY WAY | EMERILS.COM
EMERIL'S COCKTAIL HOUR | EMERIL LIVE | FOOD NETWORK
"COCKTAIL SAUCE, THE EMERIL WAY" - RECIPES ON SPOONACULAR
COCKTAIL SAUCE | EMERILS.COM
SPICY COCKTAIL SAUCE | EMERILS.COM
POINSETTIA COCKTAIL | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
SAUCES | EMERILS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a spicy cocktail sauce?Spicy Cocktail Sauce. Ingredients. 1 cup ketchup. 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish. 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (recommended: Tabasco) 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
How do you make a shrimp cocktail?Pictured: Chef John's Shrimp Cocktail. SHORECOOK Whisk ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt together in a bowl. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 15 minutes. Now, if you're left with a bunch of leftover cocktail sauce, don't waste it.
How to make a Creole cocktail sauce?Essence (Emeril's Creole Seasoning): Cocktail Sauce: Directions. In a large saucepan, combine the peppercorns, coriander seeds, celery, tarragon, thyme, parsley, Essence, salt, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, white wine, water and bay leaves and bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 5 minutes.
What is cocktail sauce?Cocktail sauce is a cold spiced sauce traditionally served with a dish called a seafood cocktail. British celebrity chef Fanny Cradock is often credited as being the first to create the cocktail sauce recipe, and the seafood cocktail has been around since the early 1960s.