ALMOND CHOCOLATE COCONUT COOKIES II
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.9 calories, Carbohydrate 32.6 g, Cholesterol 27.8 mg, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 138.2 mg, Sugar 20.8 g
ALMOND-COCONUT CANDY BARS
Almond and coconut bring out the crunch in these candy bars flavored with chocolate - a delicious dessert.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. In small saucepan, combine 1 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter; melt over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in cookie crumbs. Spread mixture evenly in bottom of sprayed foil-lined pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and almond extract; blend well. Stir in coconut and flour until well mixed.
- Spread filling evenly over base. Arrange almonds over bars in 6 rows of 6 each.
- Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and center is set when lightly touched.
- In small saucepan, melt glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Drizzle glaze over bars. Cool at least 4 hours or until set. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 50 mg, Sugar 12 g
The killer combination of coconut, almonds, and milk chocolate makes for a delectable candy bar. One of the most iconic of American candies, the Almond Joy, is famous for its creamy coconut filling topped with almonds and covered in milk chocolate. Its sibling, the Mounds bar, has the same coconut center but no almonds. Although the recipes for these two candies are top secret, it's possible to make wonderfully coconutty chocolate candies in your own home.
Provided by Anita Chu
Categories Candy Chocolate Dessert Christmas Kid-Friendly Halloween Coconut Almond Candy Thermometer Double Boiler Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Soy Free Kosher Small Plates
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. Line a 9-by-13-inch pan with foil and coat it with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Combine condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl.
- 3. Add confectioners' sugar 1 cup at a time and stir with a wooden spoon until fully incorporated.
- 4. Add coconut and stir until combined.
- 5. Pour the mixture into the baking pan and press it into an even layer. Then press the almonds into the mixture in even rows. Chill candy in refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.
- 6. Using a sharp chef's knife, cut the candy into small rectangles.
- 7. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- 8. Melt and temper the chocolate, or simply melt the coating chocolate.
- 9. Dip the bars into the chocolate, covering completely, and place them on the prepared sheet.
- 10. Refrigerate candy for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT CANDIES
These coconut candy balls disappear just as fast as I put them out. They're a snap to whip up and make a beautiful presentation on any holiday cookie plate. I mound them high and sprinkle with coconut...then watch them vanish! -Mary Ann Marino, West Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, coconut, almonds and milk. Shape into 1-in. balls. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes. , In a microwave, melt semisweet chips and shortening on high for about 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth., Dip balls in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Coat or garnish with ingredients of your choice. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 22mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
COCONUT ALMOND CANDIES
I love Christmas candy, and these simple but special chocolates are among my favorites. They're easy to assemble in paper-lined muffin cups.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut, milk, confectioners' sugar and butter until blended (mixture will be sticky); set aside., In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate mixture into 42 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. , Shape 1/2 teaspoonfuls of coconut mixture into balls; gently press into chocolate. Top each with an almond. Spoon 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture over each. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts :
ALMOND CHOCOLATE COCONUT COOKIES I
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Add sugar and vanilla gradually. Add coconut and flour; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and almonds; drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.1 calories, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fat 6.5 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 23.4 mg, Sugar 10.8 g
COCONUT ALMOND FONDANT CANDY
These are so yummy!! If you like Almond Joys, you have to try them. They can be shaped into balls or larger "eggs" for Easter.
Provided by Marg CaymanDesigns
Yield 200 candies
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Mix in nuts and coconut.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and dip in melted chocolate chips.
CHOCOLATE, ALMOND, AND COCONUT CLUSTERS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Bring sugar and 2 tablespoons water to a boil in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Continue to cook, without stirring, until a thermometer registers 235 degrees, about 3 minutes.
- Add almonds; cook, stirring, until sugar begins to crystallize, about 1 minute. Stir in salt. Continue to cook, stirring, until a sandlike coating forms on nuts, about 1 minute more. Stir in coconut. Pour onto a parchment-lined baking sheet; let cool 30 minutes.
- Transfer nut mixture to a bowl. Add chocolate, stirring to coat. Return to sheet; separate into clusters with a fork. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 days. Before serving, toss with cocoa powder, tapping off excess.
COCONUT ALMOND CANDY
The secret ingredient in this homemade candy is a true surprise-no one tasting these delicious morsels will guess what's in the sweet, creamy filling! -Katrina Smith, Lawrence, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, mix coconut, potatoes, vanilla and, if desired, salt. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape, about 1 hour. , With hands dusted with confectioners' sugar, shape mixture into twenty-four 1-in. ovals. Flatten slightly, then wrap each around an almond. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; freeze until firm, at least 30 minutes. , In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Using a fork, dip candies in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheets; refrigerate until set. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 61mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CHOCOLATE, COCONUT AND ALMOND CHICKPEA ICE CREAM
This vegan alternative to ice cream is rich and creamy, thanks to velvety coconut milk, smooth almond butter and the secret ingredient...chickpeas! We promise you won't taste the chickpeas one bit; they're simply included for texture and body. There's even three layers of chocolate for some welcomed sweetness. Serve with an extra sprinkle of toasted coconut chips for a delicious, plant-based treat.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings (about 4 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put the coconut milk, chickpeas, dates, almond butter and vanilla in a blender. Blend, stopping and scraping down the sides of the carafe with a rubber spatula as needed, until very smooth, about 1 minute. It's ok if there are some specks from the almond butter and dates, but it should be smooth and similar in texture to a thick milkshake.
- Meanwhile, combine the baking chips and coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring occasionally, until completely melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour a third of the chickpea mixture into a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, then drizzle over a third of the chocolate mixture, making sure to go all the way to the edges. Pour another third of the chickpea mixture into the pan, then drizzle another third of the chocolate mixture over the top. Add the remaining chickpea mixture, then top with the last of the chocolate mixture. Cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and freeze until firm throughout, at least 8 hours and up to overnight.
- Let the ice cream sit at room temperature to soften before scooping, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of toasted coconut chips.
More about "coconut and almond candy food"
3-LAYER ALMOND COCONUT CHOCOLATE BARS – OH SHE GLOWS
4.9/5 (13)Category Vegan, Square & BarCuisine CanadianTotal Time 43 mins
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8-inch square pan with two pieces of parchment paper, one going each way.
- For the crust: Add the almonds into a food processor and process until a fine meal forms, just larger than sand. Now add the oat flour, oil, syrup, and salt and process until combined and sticky. Finally, add the cup of rolled oats and process until the oats are chopped and the dough comes together, but the oats still have a bit of texture to them. The dough should stick together when pressed between your fingers. Crumble the dough evenly in the prepared pan. Press the dough into the pan evenly, wetting fingers if necessary to prevent sticking. Smooth out the dough with a pastry roller and use your fingertips to press in the edges until even. Poke a few holes with a fork to let air escape. Bake, uncovered, for around 13 minutes. Place pan on cooling rack for at least 10 minutes.
- For the middle layer: In a medium saucepan, stir the almond butter, oil, syrup, vanilla, and salt and heat over medium until the coconut oil is melted and the mixture is smooth. Whisk if necessary. Remove from heat. When the crust has cooled for 10 minutes or so, stir the rice crisp cereal into the almond butter mixture and pour this mixture on top of the crust. Smooth out and place in the freezer on a flat surface for 40-45 minutes, until the middle layer is completely solid. While the mixture freezes, toast the large coconut flakes (see note below). After the middle layer is frozen, remove from freezer and lift out the bar. Slice into 6 rows vertically and then slice 3 rows horizontally to make 18 small bars. Place bars in the freezer once again while you prepare the chocolate topping.
- For the chocolate topping: In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and coconut oil over low-medium heat. When half the chips have melted, remove from heat and stir until completely smooth. Stir in the shredded coconut. Remove bars from the freezer and spoon a small amount of chocolate on top of each bar. Immediately, sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes. Return the bars to the freezer until the chocolate is set. Serve immediately (bars will melt quickly, so I wouldn't suggest keeping them out too long). Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT ALMOND BARS - PUREWOW
3/5 (348)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 12Total Time 1 hr
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip the egg whites and sugar on medium speed until well incorporated and the sugar is nearly dissolved. Add the vanilla and almond extracts and salt; mix to combine.
- Stir in the coconut by hand, then pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Press into an even layer.
COCONUT AND ALMOND CHOCOLATE BARS - ANINAS RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory After Dessert Treat
ALMOND COCONUT CANDY BARS RECIPE | OH NUTS BLOG
10 BEST COCONUT ALMOND FLOUR COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
ALMOND JOY COOKIES - JUST 4 INGREDIENTS! - MOM ON TIMEOUT
5/5 (10)Category DessertServings 36Total Time 17 mins
COCONUT ALMOND CHOCOLATE BARK - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
Cuisine AmericanCategory CandyServings 12Total Time 35 mins
- Microwave the milk chocolate chips on half power (very important) until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
COCONUT ALMOND BARS - SHUGARY SWEETS
4.5/5 (12)Category Brownies And BarsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a large baking sheet, spread out coconut into a single layer. Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Coconut should be lightly browned when done. Remove and cool.
- For the crust, beat together butter, corn syrup, brown sugar, almond extract, and egg yolk until smooth. Add in flour, baking powder, and salt and beat until fully combined.
- Pat dough into the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake for 5- 6 minutes (it will not be fully cooked) in a 350°F oven.
- While crust is baking, combined the toasted coconut, almond extract, sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Drop by tablespoon onto the partially baked crust. Return to oven and bake an additional 20-22 minutes, until edges of crust are lightly browned.
COCONUT ALMOND CANDY (HOMEMADE ALMOND JOY) | COCONUT MAMA
Servings 18Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Mix coconut butter, sprouted almond butter, honey and vanilla extract together in a food processor. Mix until very smooth.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT CANDY BARS | HOMEMADE ALMOND JOY BARS
4.5/5 Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 1 hr
- Line 8×8 dish with baking paper or aluminum foil leaving an overhand on each side, spray with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk and shredded coconut until evenly combined. Start with 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 2 cups of shredded coconut. Stir it well, if it’s too thin, gradually add more coconut until it’s thick, but not too dry. It will be a little sticky but should hold together in a shape when you squeeze it with your hand.
- Spread the mixture in prepared dish. The mixture is thick and sticky, so the easiest way to spread it into an even layer is to wet your hands with water and press the mixture with your palms, or use a wet spatula. Try to create an even layer and smooth the top as much as you can.
- Arrange roasted almonds on top and gently press with your palms to stick to the mixture. I made 18 bars from 8×8 inch dish, so I place 36 almonds on top (6 rows lengthwise and 6 rows crosswise; 2 per each bar). You can make smaller or larger bars, up to your taste.
CHOCOLATE, COCONUT, AND ALMOND BARS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (17)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsServings 32
- In a large microwave-safe bowl microwave marshmallows and 3 tablespoons butter on 100 percent power (high) for 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in coconut flavoring. Stir in coconut, cereal, and almonds. Cool slightly. Gently fold in chocolate pieces.
- Press mixture lightly onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Let stand about 1 hour or until set. Using the edges of the foil, lift uncut bars out of pan. Cut into bars.
GERMAN CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH COCONUT ALMOND FROSTING ...
4.3/5 (4)Category CakesServings 24Total Time 35 mins
- Mix the cake mix, buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl on low speed for one minute until combined. Beat at medium speed for two minutes more.
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 to 2/3 full. (I used a medium cookie scoop which makes it easier to fill the cups.) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and the cake springs back.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on a wire rack before frosting. Can also be baked in two 9 inch round pans for 30–35 minutes, or 13 x 9 baking dish for 38–42 minute.
KETO CANDY: 3 INGREDIENT KETO ALMOND BARK RECIPE (LOW CARB ...
Servings 26Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 5 mins
- Line a small/medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. Set aside.
- Use the double boiler method or do the following: Add keto chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness. Optionally, sprinkle with more almonds. Gently press each almond into the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes, or allow to set at room temperature for 40-60 minutes. Immediately remove from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before cutting (to avoid fingerprints/sweating). Separate chocolate from paper. Break or cut into pieces. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
COCONUT CHOCOLATE CHIP ALMOND MEAL COOKIES | MINIMALIST ...
4.8/5 (452)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 78 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond meal, dark chocolate chips, coconut, baking powder, salt and sugar.
TOASTED COCONUT & ALMOND CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
HOMEMADE ALMOND JOY CANDY BAR RECIPE
Calories 411Saturated Fat 15g 75%Cholesterol 5mg 2%Total Fat 24g 31%
COCONUT ALMOND CLUSTERS – TUPPERWARE CA
ALMOND CANDY RECIPES | BIGOVEN
You'll also love