CREAM CHEESE, CUCUMBER AND CHIVE SANDWICHES
- Spread the bread with cream cheese, then sprinkle with chives. Layer on the cucumber, season well and top with the other bread slices. Cut into traingles, fingers or squares and scrape a thin layer of butter onto one cut edge of each, then dip into the chopped chives to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56.6, Fat 2.5, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 6.7, Sodium 83.6, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1, Protein 1.5
OPEN-FACED SANDWICHES WITH HERBED CREAM CHEESE AND BABY CUCUMBER
Fika is a traditional daily Swedish coffee break where people gather to enjoy their coffee with a bite to eat. Open-faced sandwiches are a part of daily life all across Scandinavia, particularly in Norway. The prep time does not include 1 hour cooling time. Enjoy!
Provided by Nif_H
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, scallion, parsley, chives, dill, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Reserve a small amount of fresh dill for garnish. Mix until everything is evenly distributed. Cover and chill the mixture for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on a crispbread cracker or rye bread (best if lightly toasted). Repeat until all of the cream cheese mixture has been used.
- Top with cucumber slices, and sprinkle with reserved fresh dill. Eat immediately!
- Variation: Instead of baby cucumbers, top the herbed cream cheese mixture with smoked salmon and red onions.
CREAM CHEESE & CUCUMBER FINGERS
Quintessentially English, these little cucumber sandwiches are most at home on a tea party platter
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Buffet, Treat
Yield Makes 10
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Spread the white bread and brown bread with some soft cheese. Season.
- Layer the cucumber on half the bread and sandwich with the other half of the slices. Trim the crusts, then cut each into 4 fingers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Fat 15 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 18 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.63 milligram of sodium
CUCUMBER & HERB TRIPLE-DECKERS
Traditional cucumber sandwiches on brown bread are given a facelift with mint and chive cream cheese
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Afternoon tea, Side dish
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Lay the cucumber slices on kitchen paper to dry. Whizz the cheese, mint and some seasoning in a small food processor or with a hand blender. Stir in most of the chives, then spread the cheese mixture over 6 slices of bread. Reserve 12 slices of cucumber, and arrange the rest over the cheese.
- Layer up 2 slices of cucumber-topped bread, then top with a plain slice. Repeat this twice more. Use a good knife to trim the crusts off the tripledeckers, then cut each into 4 squares. Top each mini sandwich with another cucumber slice. Sprinkle with the remaining chives to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 9 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
CUCUMBER AND CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES
- Cut cucumber with a mandolin to make very fine slices. Lay slices on paper towels to drain.
- In a bowl, stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and dill together until smooth.
- Spread each slice of bread with a layer of the cream cheese mixture. Then lay cucumber slices in overlapping rows on one half of the bread slices. Top with remaining wheat bread slices.
- Cut crusts from each sandwich and then cut into quarters.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.3, Fat 1.6, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 3.2, Sodium 90.6, Carbohydrate 6.8, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 0.8, Protein 1.4
People also searched
More about "cream cheese cucumber and chive sandwiches food"
EASY CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE - MY …
5/5 (5)Category Afternoon Tea, LunchCuisine BritishTotal Time 15 mins
- Slice cucumber very thinly using a mandolin and if your knife skill is great, then use a knife but ensure that the cucumber slices are paper-thin.
- Make the cream cheese filling. Add the cream cheese and mayonnaise together in a bowl until smooth. Add dill and stir to combine. Finally, season with some salt and pepper to taste.
- This step is optional, you may or may not cut the crust off the white bread before you assemble the sandwich
- Finally, assemble the sandwich, start by spreading the cream cheese filling on bread slices. Followed by the cucumber slices, layer it on the cream cheese spread and top it with another slice of bread. Using a sharp or serrated knife, cut off the crust if you haven’t done this beforehand. Then cut the sandwich into 3 fingers.
CREAM CHEESE CUCUMBER SANDWICHES - THE TIPSY …
CUCUMBER TEA SANDWICHES WITH A CHIVE & DILL CREAM …
CUCUMBER-CHIVE TEA SANDWICHES - KIYAFRIES
COOL AS A CUCUMBER! CHEESE, CUCUMBER AND CHIVE …
5/5 (30)Total Time 5 minsCategory SpreadsCalories 101 per serving
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature for about 10 to 15 minutes, to soften it slightly.
- Add all the ingredients, EXCEPT the cucumber, and mix thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add the diced cucumber and gently fold through the mixture.Check the seasoning once more.
- Serve as a sandwich spread or as a dip for crudites; also wonderful with crackers and scones. This spread is deleicious when served with smoked salmon and blinis.
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES RECIPE - THE …
4.2/5 (167)Total Time 20 minsCategory Snack, SandwichCalories 270 per serving
CUCUMBER, MARMITE AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES | TESCO REAL FOOD
CUCUMBER AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES FOOD
RECIPE HIGH TEA CUCUMBER WITH MINT, CHIVES & CREAM CHEESE …
TOP 48 CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES RECIPE RECIPES
CUCUMBER SANDWICHES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
10 BEST CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE …
CUCUMBER RADISH SANDWICH WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPE | EAT …
CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH DILL CREAM CHEESE
MILK CAN DINER - FOOD MENU
35 BEST CUCUMBER AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES - BEST RECIPES …
JERRY'S GRILLE - FOOD MENU
CUCUMBER SANDWICH RECIPE WITH ORGANIC CREAM CHEESE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cucumbers and cream cheese sandwiches?Instructions With a hand mixer mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth. Spread bread slices with cream cheese mixture. Thinly slice cucumbers. Top with remaining bread slice, remove crusts if desired and cut each sandwich into 3 pieces. Serve immediately or cover and store up to 24 hours.
How to cook cucumber and cheese bread?DIRECTIONS Cut cucumber with a mandolin to make very fine slices. Lay slices on paper towels to drain. In a bowl, stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and dill together until smooth. Spread each slice of bread with a layer of the cream cheese mixture. Then lay cucumber slices in overlapping rows on one half of the bread slices.
How to cook with cucumber and chives?Use a mandoline to slice the cucumber into thin lengthwise strips. Fold the chives into the whipped cream cheese, and spread onto one side of each piece of bread. Layer the cucumber slices onto each piece of bread, overlapping slightly.
How do you make a cucumber and chive pizza?Stir in most of the chives, then spread the cheese mixture over 6 slices of bread. Reserve 12 slices of cucumber, and arrange the rest over the cheese. Layer up 2 slices of cucumber-topped bread, then top with a plain slice. Repeat this twice more. Use a good knife to trim the crusts off the tripledeckers, then cut each into 4 squares.