CUCUMBER AND LEMONY DILL CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES
Provided by Melissa d'Arabian : Food Network
Yield 12 tea sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fresh dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Lay the slices of bread on your work service and distribute the cream cheese evenly among each slice, spreading into a thin layer. Arrange the cucumber slices in rows over 3 slices of the bread. Top with the remaining bread, and cut into quarters so there are 4 pieces from each sandwich. Serve immediately.
EASY CUCUMBER PARTY SANDWICHES
These easy, beautiful, yummy sandwiches are perfect for brunches, tea parties or spring and summer lunches. Can be prepared ahead of time and assembled just before serving. This is an easy appetizer to prepare the day before, except for the assembly. The cream cheese mixture is actually better after about 8 hours. Feel free to experiment with the dressing; we prefer the buttermilk dressing but ranch or Italian works great, too. Also, cocktail bread can be substituted for the hand-cut bread, which will save 10 to 15 minutes.
Provided by Linnea Wittenburg Bennett
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, and dried dill in a bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Cut crusts from bread slices; cut sliced bread into decorative shapes (such as rounds or flowers) with cookie cutters. Spread each piece of bread with cream cheese mixture and top with a cucumber slice. Top each canape with a few fresh dill leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.1 g, Cholesterol 19.3 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 454.5 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
CUCUMBER & HERB TRIPLE-DECKERS
Traditional cucumber sandwiches on brown bread are given a facelift with mint and chive cream cheese
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Afternoon tea, Side dish
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Lay the cucumber slices on kitchen paper to dry. Whizz the cheese, mint and some seasoning in a small food processor or with a hand blender. Stir in most of the chives, then spread the cheese mixture over 6 slices of bread. Reserve 12 slices of cucumber, and arrange the rest over the cheese.
- Layer up 2 slices of cucumber-topped bread, then top with a plain slice. Repeat this twice more. Use a good knife to trim the crusts off the tripledeckers, then cut each into 4 squares. Top each mini sandwich with another cucumber slice. Sprinkle with the remaining chives to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 9 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
ENGLISH TEA CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
- Place cucumber slices between 2 paper towels set in a colander. Allow liquid to drain, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on one side of each bread slice.
- Divide cucumber slices over half of the bread slices; sprinkle lemon pepper on cucumber.
- Stack the other half of the bread slices with spread sides down over the cucumber slices to make sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201.6 calories, Carbohydrate 20.5 g, Cholesterol 22.3 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 396.5 mg, Sugar 2 g
CREAM CHEESE & CUCUMBER FINGERS
Quintessentially English, these little cucumber sandwiches are most at home on a tea party platter
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Buffet, Treat
Yield Makes 10
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Spread the white bread and brown bread with some soft cheese. Season.
- Layer the cucumber on half the bread and sandwich with the other half of the slices. Trim the crusts, then cut each into 4 fingers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Fat 15 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 18 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.63 milligram of sodium
CUCUMBER AND CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES
- Cut cucumber with a mandolin to make very fine slices. Lay slices on paper towels to drain.
- In a bowl, stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and dill together until smooth.
- Spread each slice of bread with a layer of the cream cheese mixture. Then lay cucumber slices in overlapping rows on one half of the bread slices. Top with remaining wheat bread slices.
- Cut crusts from each sandwich and then cut into quarters.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.3, Fat 1.6, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 3.2, Sodium 90.6, Carbohydrate 6.8, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 0.8, Protein 1.4
CREAM CHEESE, CUCUMBER AND CHIVE SANDWICHES
- Spread the bread with cream cheese, then sprinkle with chives. Layer on the cucumber, season well and top with the other bread slices. Cut into traingles, fingers or squares and scrape a thin layer of butter onto one cut edge of each, then dip into the chopped chives to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56.6, Fat 2.5, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 6.7, Sodium 83.6, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1, Protein 1.5
People also searched
More about "cream cheese cucumber and chive sandwiches food"
PERFECT CUCUMBER SANDWICHES RECIPE (WORKS EVERY TIME!)
Ratings 59Calories 307 per servingCategory Appetizers, Sides
- Layer the cucumber slices on the buttered side. Dash a little salt and pepper onto the cucumber.
CUCUMBER SANDWICHES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (210)Total Time 15 minsCategory LunchCalories 39 per serving
- With a hand mixer mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in herbs, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
EASY CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE - MY …
5/5 (5)Category Afternoon Tea, LunchCuisine BritishTotal Time 15 mins
- Slice cucumber very thinly using a mandolin and if your knife skill is great, then use a knife but ensure that the cucumber slices are paper-thin.
- Make the cream cheese filling. Add the cream cheese and mayonnaise together in a bowl until smooth. Add dill and stir to combine. Finally, season with some salt and pepper to taste.
- This step is optional, you may or may not cut the crust off the white bread before you assemble the sandwich
- Finally, assemble the sandwich, start by spreading the cream cheese filling on bread slices. Followed by the cucumber slices, layer it on the cream cheese spread and top it with another slice of bread. Using a sharp or serrated knife, cut off the crust if you haven’t done this beforehand. Then cut the sandwich into 3 fingers.
CUCUMBER AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICH ROLLS (WITH LAVASH …
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES RECIPE - THE …
EASIEST CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE
CUCUMBER SANDWICH RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Reviews 18Category Healthy Cucumber RecipesRatings 21Calories 358 per serving
COOL AS A CUCUMBER! CHEESE, CUCUMBER AND CHIVE SANDWICH …
CUCUMBER AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES - GOOD CHEAP EATS
CUCUMBER, MARMITE AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICHES | TESCO REAL FOOD
CUCUMBER SANDWICH WITH CREAMY DILL SPREAD | THE RECIPE CRITIC
10 BEST CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CUCUMBER SANDWICHES RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cucumbers and cream cheese sandwiches?Instructions With a hand mixer mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth. Spread bread slices with cream cheese mixture. Thinly slice cucumbers. Top with remaining bread slice, remove crusts if desired and cut each sandwich into 3 pieces. Serve immediately or cover and store up to 24 hours.
How to cook cucumber and cheese bread?DIRECTIONS Cut cucumber with a mandolin to make very fine slices. Lay slices on paper towels to drain. In a bowl, stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and dill together until smooth. Spread each slice of bread with a layer of the cream cheese mixture. Then lay cucumber slices in overlapping rows on one half of the bread slices.
What are the ingredients in a cucumber sandwich?Ingredients 1 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced 2 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 3 ¼ cup mayonnaise 4 ¼ teaspoon garlic powder 5 ¼ teaspoon onion salt 6 1 dash Worcestershire sauce 7 1 (1 pound) loaf sliced bread, crusts removed 8 1 pinch lemon pepper (Optional) More ...
How do you make a cheese sandwich with cream cheese and yogurt?Stir cream cheese, yogurt, chives, dill and pepper together in a small bowl until well blended. Spread the mixture evenly on one side of each bread slice. Top 1 slice with cucumber slices, then top with the other bread slice, cream cheese-side down.