With chopped walnuts and loads of chocolate, it's no wonder that Ina Garden's Outrageous Brownies recipe from Food Network comes with a five-star rating.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 20 large brownies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter and flour a 12 x 18 x 1-inch baking sheet.
- Melt together the butter, 1 pound of chocolate chips, and the unsweetened chocolate in a medium bowl over simmering water. Allow to cool slightly. In a large bowl, stir (do not beat) together the eggs, coffee granules, vanilla, and sugar. Stir the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, sift together 1 cup of flour, the baking powder, and salt. Add to the cooled chocolate mixture. Toss the walnuts and 12 ounces of chocolate chips in a medium bowl with 1/4 cup of flour, then add them to the chocolate batter. Pour into the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then rap the baking sheet against the oven shelf to force the air to escape from between the pan and the brownie dough. Bake for about 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake! Allow to cool thoroughly, refrigerate, and cut into 20 large squares.
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with Alton Brown's Cocoa Brownies recipe from Good Eats on Food Network. For a well-balanced brownie, don't forget the salt.
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 16 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calorie, Fat 13 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Cholesterol 83 milligrams, Sodium 82 milligrams, Carbohydrate 28 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 22 grams
THE BEST FUDGY BROWNIES
We've created the perfect brownie by employing a few tips and tricks. Using both semisweet chocolate and cocoa powder gives us the deep and complex chocolate flavor we crave. Cooking the butter until golden brown adds a toasted nuttiness, while the pop of cream provides luscious texture.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 24 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Arrange a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13-by-9-inch baking pan, preferably metal, with nonstick baking spray. Line the pan with parchment paper leaving a 2-inch overhang on the longer sides. Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, swirling occasionally, until the butter is a deep golden color, about 5 minutes; the butter will hiss and spit as the whey evaporates so be careful. As the foam subsides the butter will go from a canary yellow color to golden. When it does, take it off the heat. Add the chocolate and cream to the butter and let it sit, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is melted.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl. Beat the granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, vanilla, espresso powder and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Start on low speed and gradually increase to high speed until the eggs are pale, very thick and fluffy, about 8 minutes (start your timer when you get to high speed). Do not be tempted to skimp on the mix time; this step is key to getting the signature shiny, crackled brownie top. Reduce the speed to low and slowly pour the warm chocolate into the eggs; beat until completely incorporated. Gradually add the dry ingredients and beat until just combined; do not overmix. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and fold until the batter is completely combined.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until the brownies are glossy and just barely firm, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 205 degrees F, 25 to 35 minutes. Don't let the thermometer touch the bottom of the pan or you will get a much higher reading. (The cook time will be at the higher end of the range if using a glass or ceramic baking dish.)
- Let the brownies cool completely to allow the crumb to set before slicing, about 3 hours.
- Use an offset spatula to loosen the brownies from the sides of the pan. Use the parchment overhang to lift the brownies out of the pan. Remove the parchment and cut into 24 squares.
Make and share this Deluxe Brownies recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Nancy Van Ess
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted; cool slightly.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla and eggs in a 3 quart bowl on high speed 5 minutes.
- Beat in chocolate mixture on low speed.
- Add flour; beat just until blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in greased 9x9x2" square pan.
- Bake just until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cut into about 2" squares.
CHOCOLATE LOVERS DELUXE FUDGY BROWNIES
Rich and chocolaty, these brownies satisfy even the most hardcore chocolate lover. These are always the first thing to sell out at a bake sale! Great with a glass of cold milk. Enjoy!
Provided by Loves2Teach
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8" square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl stir together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, cocoa and salt stirring just until blended.
- Mix in half of the walnuts, if desired.
- Spread mixture and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until top appears dry and center is set.
- Cool brownies in pan on wire rack.
- To wrap, cut brownies into squares.
- NOTE: To toast walnuts, spread on baking sheet.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- My dh has also added chocolate chips to the batter with WONDERFUL results!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177, Fat 8.7, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 43.6, Sodium 113.7, Carbohydrate 24.3, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 16.8, Protein 2.2
From the very first time I mixed up these doubly rich treats, my family was hooked. They're so fast and easy, I make them often for family gatherings and church potlucks.-Debbie Heine, Great Falls, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in pecans. , Spread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Cool on a wire rack., In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and milk; cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in chips and marshmallows until melted. Chill until mixture reaches room temperature. In a large bowl, beat until frosting reaches spreading consistency. Spread over brownies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 61mg cholesterol, Sodium 187mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
People also searched
More about "deluxe brownies food"
OUR BEST BROWNIE RECIPES - FOOD COM
DELUXE BROWNIES - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
DELUXE BROWNIES RECIPE | RECIPELAND
BAKERY DELIVERY | SHIP NATIONWIDE | GOLDBELLY ON GOLDBELLY
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES AND THE NINJA FOODI DELUXE
PLANT BASED — SILVER DINER
DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE MIX BROWNIES - BEEYONDCEREAL
RECIPES | INSTRUCTIONS | WHITE LILY
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE | HERSHEY'S
DELUXE BROWNIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
DELUXE BLONDIE BROWNIES - MADE IT. ATE IT. LOVED IT.
DELUXE BROWNIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
26 BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIE RECIPES - SOUTHERN LIVING
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #desserts #oven #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #brownies #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love