DEVILED HAM AND PICKLE SANDWICHES
- Pulse ham with mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Make sandwiches with ham mixture, pickles, onion, and bread.
DEVILED HAM SANDWICH
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; chill.
- Spread 8 slices of bread with 1/4 cup mixture each. Top with remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280.9 calories, Carbohydrate 27.7 g, Cholesterol 33.2 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 9.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 674.8 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
HOMEMADE DEVILED HAM SANDWICHES
You will never again buy a ham spread product after tasting this recipe. Use your mini chopper or food processor to whip up a large or small batch. Easily modified for personal tastes, but try it once as written - it is delicious - AND - it's low-fat too! Make delicious sandwiches on your choice of bread with a thin coat of mayo, sliced bread and butter pickles, and a generous layer of Deviled Ham. Men and kids love these.
Provided by B L
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place ham and onion into a food processor and process until very finely chopped.
- Transfer ham mixture to a bowl. Thoroughly mix in salad dressing, honey, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard powder, hot pepper sauce, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Refrigerate ham spread covered until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.7 calories, Carbohydrate 4.6 g, Cholesterol 23.3 mg, Fat 8.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 623.9 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
DEVILED HAM TEA SANDWICHES
This is a great recipe passed down from my grandmother! It is perfect for receptions, appetizers, luncheons or teas.
Provided by emilyannjames
Yield 12 tea sandwiches, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the ham, pepper, scallion and pickle in a small bowl and toss to combine. Add the mayonnaise and mustard and mix well. Spread the ham mixture on the bread, it will be kind of thinly spread. Cut the sandwiches into quarters. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.1, Fat 3.4, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 1.9, Sodium 192.8, Carbohydrate 15.3, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 2.2, Protein 2.1
HOMEMADE DEVILED HAM SPREAD
I searched for a recipe for this on this site and couldn't find one, so I winged it and it turned out very nicely. I had to make a second batch to take to the New Year's Eve party because the first batch disappeared. A great way to use leftover ham from holiday dinner to make a great spread for hearty crackers or rye toast points. Also good as a sandwich.
Provided by furusob
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place ham, mayonnaise, mustard, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, black pepper, paprika, and caraway seeds in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Use an immersion blender or food processor to puree the ingredients to your desired texture; stir in onion and celery. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 53.1 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 8.1 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 239.5 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
DEVILED SMOKED HAM SPREAD
- Stir creamy salad dressing, sweet pickle relish, mustard, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Grind smoked ham, hard-cooked eggs, green onions, green bell pepper, and celery together into a bowl with a food grinder, spooning tablespoons of salad dressing mixture into the grinder for moisture as you work.
- Combine the ham mixture thoroughly with the remaining salad dressing mixture; store covered in refrigerator until serving time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6.8 g, Cholesterol 91.4 mg, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 12.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 999.9 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
People also searched
More about "deviled ham and pickle sandwiches food"
HAM AND DEVILED EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICHES - FOOD
HAM AND PICKLE SANDWICH RECIPE - ALEX BECKER MARKETING
DEVILED HAM WITH SWEET PICKLE RELISH RECIPES
DEVILED HAM AND PICKLE SANDWICHES | RECIPE | LEFTOVER HAM …
DEVILED HAM SANDWICH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
DEVILED HAM SANDWICHES - DUMMIES
DEVILED HAM SANDWICH FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
DEVILED HAM - GREATIST
CHOPPED HAM AND PICKLE SANDWICHES ARE WAY BETTER THAN THEY …
DEVILED HAM AND PICKLE SANDWICHES RECIPES
DEVILED HAM AND EGG SANDWICH - B&G CONDIMENTS
DEVILED HAM - IMMACULATE BITES
HAM AND PICKLE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
DEVILED HAM AND PICKLE SANDWICHES - THE WEATHERED GREY …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can I make with ham and pickles?In a bowl, combine ham and pickle mixture with just enough mayonnaise to bind everything together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread on bread, eat like a sandwich, think of New England (maybe). Want to read more from HuffPost Taste?
What is the best way to serve deviled ham?The best deviled ham on this planet. Try mixing in black olives as well! Serve on bread or toast. Stir creamy salad dressing, sweet pickle relish, mustard, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
How do you make pickled ham and pickle bread?But take a deep breath and let's do it. Toast your bread. In a food processor, pulse ham and pickles until they are chopped up very fine, put aren't a paste. In a bowl, combine ham and pickle mixture with just enough mayonnaise to bind everything together.
How to make ham sandwiches?Make delicious sandwiches on your choice of bread with a thin coat of mayo, sliced bread and butter pickles, and a generous layer of Deviled Ham. Men and kids love these. Place ham and onion into a food processor and process until very finely chopped. Transfer ham mixture to a bowl.