DIVINE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Make and share this Divine Chocolate Truffles recipe from Food.com.
Provided by jstar953
Yield 16-20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Crush the digestive biscuits into crumbs (Putting it into a small plastic bag and hitting it with a rolling pin works best).
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and put into a microwaveable bowl.
- Put the bowl into a saucepan about halfway full of water depending how big the bowl is (The bowl and water shouldn't touch each other) and heat until melted.
- Mix in the butter and crushed biscuits.
- Leave mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take a teaspoonful of the mixture and roll it into a ball shape with your hands.
- To make it look more truffley roll it in cocoa powder or chocolate sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.7, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 6.7, Sodium 72.4, Carbohydrate 6.6, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 0.1, Protein 1.9
People also searched
More about "divine chocolate coated coconut truffles food"
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL DIVINE CHOCOLATE ONLINE STORE!
COCONUT TRUFFLES - VERONIKA'S KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Uploaded Aug 5, 2018Category DessertPublished Dec 9, 2017
AMAZON.COM: DIVINE CHOCOLATE
THREE EASY NO-BAKE VEGAN CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES TO ... - FOOD …
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: - FOOD.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #fruit #1-day-or-more #easy #no-cook #beginner-cook #finger-food #holiday-event #vegetarian #candy #easter #chocolate #nuts #dietary #gifts #christmas #oamc-freezer-make-ahead #coconut #number-of-servings #presentation #technique
You'll also love