EASY CHEESEBURGER TACOS
My 7-year-old daughter requested cheeseburger tacos for dinner one night, so I created this and all the kids loved it! The adults also raved after tweaking their tacos by adding onions, peppers, hot sauce, etc. to the meat mixture. Serve with hamburger toppings on the side. This is a very kid friendly recipe!
Provided by Lisa Altmiller
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with black pepper, salt, and garlic powder in the hot skillet until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Reduce heat to low and mix 1/2 cup ketchup into beef.
- Lay a tortilla onto a work surface and place about 1/3 cup beef mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese onto tortilla in a line down the center. Roll tortilla over meat and cheese, fold in top and bottom to enclose filling, and finish rolling into a burrito shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Place filled tortillas into prepared baking sheet and sprinkle remaining Mexican cheese blend on top. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dish is heated through and cheese topping has melted, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir sour cream with 1/3 cup ketchup in a bowl and top each serving with the sour cream sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 533.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.4 g, Cholesterol 94.6 mg, Fat 29.7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 15.7 g, Sodium 1160.2 mg, Sugar 8.7 g
CHEESEBURGER SOFT TACOS
- Separate ground beef into 4 equal parts (4 ounces each); form each part into 4 thin half moon shape patties. Try to shape each patty to fill half of a tortilla.
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet (or use a square, deep-walled non-stick electric skillet) over medium high heat.
- Season each hamburger patty with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes a side or to your desired temperature.
- Near the end of desired cooking time, evenly sprinkle each patty with 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese and allow the cheese to melt. Remove cheeseburgers and reserve hot.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave for 10 seconds.
- For 1 serving: Place a hot cheeseburger on one half of a warmed tortilla and top with 1 tomato slice,1 lettuce leaf, onion rings and 3 pickle slices. Fold the tortilla in half and serve.
- Repeat the build for the remaining 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 481.2 calories, Carbohydrate 22.5 g, Cholesterol 119.5 mg, Fat 26.4 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 36.9 g, SaturatedFat 12.6 g, Sodium 813.9 mg, Sugar 4 g
These are just like cheeseburgers except they are served in taco shells. For Diehard cheeseburger fans, you can still add your pickle! This is also fun for tailgating parties! I used all Old El Paso Brand for this recipe. I got this recipe from an Old El Paso Cookbook.
Provided by KGCOOK
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line each tack shell with 1 slice of cheese.
- Arrange taco shells on an ungreased cookie sheet (cheese will fall to one side).
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a 8 inch skillet, cook beef over medium high heat until done.
- Drain well and return to skillet.
- Stir in cheese dip and cook until heated through.
- To serve: spoon about 2 tablespoons beef mixture into each taco shell.
- Top each with lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with salsa.
- Don't forget the pickles for those diehard cheeseburger fans!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199.6, Fat 11.6, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 38.2, Sodium 375.3, Carbohydrate 11.1, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 1.3, Protein 13.3
QUICK & EASY TACO BURGER CASSEROLE
A new twist on an old favorite! Feeds a family of 6-8, and is great on a cold winter night. I came up with this recipe when I was trying to get my husband to eat more family-style casserole dishes (he's not a fan of casseroles). I served it right out of the oven, bubbling hot, with a slice of crusty french bread and a small dinner salad. He ate three helpings and told me that I should definitely put "that one" in my recipe box.
Provided by zbigbass
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package directions for al dente, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside. In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion, drain. Return meat mixture to skillet, stir dry taco seasoning mix into meat mixture along with water. Cook over medium heat, stirring occassionally, for 10 minutes. Add the corn, tomato soup, cheddar cheese and cooked macaroni noodles to the meat mixture and stir until well blended. Turn mixture into a greased, large oblong casserole dish. Cover, and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly. You may add extra grated cheese to top the casserole, if you wish, during the last 15 minutes of baking time.
BACON CHEESEBURGER TACOS
I made these up one night when I was confronted with a pound of ground beef and didn't want to make either burgers or tacos ... so why not combine the two? I used the white corn taco shells that come 12 in a 4.6 oz. box so they're kind of small; if you use larger shells the yield will be less; yield also depends on how much you fill 'em up! Also, a little of the tangy "taco sauce" I created goes a long way.
Provided by EdsGirlAngie
Yield 10-12 tacos
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a saucepan, cook the diced bacon until lightly crisp; pour off all but about a half tablespoon of bacon grease.
- Add ground beef and green onions and cook together until beef is thoroughly cooked through, then stir in chili powder, salt, pepper and Liquid Smoke and cook together another 10 minutes.
- Combine the"taco sauce" ingredients in a small bowl.
- Assemble tacos: Fill taco shells with bacon-ground beef, then a drizzle of the taco sauce then shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Heat in an oven or microwave until cheese is melted (has to be like a real cheeseburger, you know- LOL!), then add lettuce, tomato and onion.
People also searched
More about "easy cheeseburger tacos food"
EASY CHEESEBURGER TACOS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Cuisine SouthwesternCategory EntreeServings 10Total Time 30 mins
- Prepare all toppings before you start cooking the filling. Dice veggies, wash cilantro well, and crumble the Cotija cheese.
- In a large skillet, add a drizzle of neutral oil over medium heat. Add beef and cook until browned well, breaking up the beef as it cooks. Add seasoning packet from Old El Paso™ Taco Dinner kit along with 1/4 cup water. Stir seasoning into the beef.
- Add 1/4 cup taco sauce to the beef and turn heat down to low when beef is cooked and seasoned well.
- At the very end of cooking, stir grated cheddar cheese right into the beef so it melts as you are serving the tacos.
BEST CHEESEBURGER TACO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
Cuisine AmericanServings 6Occupation Senior Food EditorTotal Time 30 mins
CHEESEBURGER TACOS | EASY FOOD
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
EASY CHEESEBURGER BAKED TACOS RECIPE - THE RECIPE REBEL
EASY CHEESEBURGER TACOS | RECIPE | RECIPES, EASY SAUCE, COOKING …
EASY CHEESEBURGER SOUP RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY CHEESEBURGER TACOS | RECIPE | RECIPES, MEXICAN FOOD RECIPES ...
EASY CHEESEBURGER TACOS | RECIPE | GOOD BURRITO RECIPE, RECIPES, …
GRILL YOUR ASS OFF - CHEESEBURGER TACOS RECIPE
CHEESEBURGER TACOS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BACON CHEESEBURGER TACOS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
EASY CHEESEBURGER TACOS | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD, COOKING
BACON CHEESEBURGER TACOS RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
CHEESEBURGER BUN TACOS | WONDER BREAD CANADA
You'll also love