EDAMAME AND SOBA NOODLE BOWL
- In a 6 qt. stockpot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and return to pan., Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add broccoli and onion; cook and stir until crisp-tender, 4-6 minutes. Add edamame and carrots; cook and stir until tender, 6-8 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add vegetable mixture, dressing and pepper to noodles; toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 calories, Fat 12g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 867mg sodium, Carbohydrate 64g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
SOBA NOODLES WITH GINGER-SESAME DRESSING
We love it when opposites attract. A sweet-and-sour gingery dressing goes hand in hand with soft soba noodles, edamame and crunchy slaw. Add grilled shrimp or chicken for a protein-packed finish. -Mandy Rivers, Lexington, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 9 ingredients; set aside. Cook edamame and soba noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse noodles in cold water; drain again., Just before serving, combine the coleslaw mix, carrots, green onions, noodles and edamame in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 calories, Fat 11g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1212mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
SOBA NOODLES WITH EDAMAME AND PEANUTS
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Toss in the soba and swish them around with a pair of tongs so they don't stick together. Cook the noodles until they are soft, 5 to 6 minutes. Strain through a colander and immediately rinse with cold water. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the sesame oil.
- Coat a large straight-sided saute pan with peanut oil and toss in the garlic, ginger and jalapeno. Bring the pan to a medium heat and cook the garlic and ginger for 1 to 2 minutes. Toss in the carrots and 1/4 cup water and cook until the water has evaporated. Toss in the mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms have softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle in the edamame and scallions.
- Add the soy, rice wine vinegar and 2 tablespoons water. Toss in the cooked soba, stir to combine and cook until the noodles are hot and the water has evaporated.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the peanuts.
SOBA NOODLE & EDAMAME SALAD WITH GRILLED TOFU
This low-fat, superhealthy supper will have you feeling virtuous all week. If you can't get edamame beans, use broad beans instead
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat dressing ingredients in your smallest saucepan, simmer for 30 secs, then set aside.
- Boil noodles following the pack instructions, adding the edamame beans for the final 2 mins cooking time. Rinse under very cold water, drain thoroughly and tip into a large bowl with the spring onions, beansprouts, cucumber, sesame oil and warm dressing. Season if you like.
- Brush tofu with the veg oil, season and griddle or grill for 2-3 mins each side - the tofu is very delicate so turn carefully. Top the salad with the tofu, scatter with coriander and serve
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 48 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 21 grams protein, Sodium 1.24 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "edamame and soba noodle bowl food"
SOBA NOODLE SALAD WITH EDAMAME - EATING BIRD FOOD
4.6/5 (14)Total Time 30 minsCategory SaladCalories 338 per serving
- Begin cooking soba noodles according to package directions in a large pot. When you have about 5 minutes left, add the shelled edamame to the pot of cooking noodles. Place noodles and edamame in a colander and rinse with warm water, drain and place back into the pot. Add red cabbage on top of noodles.
- While noodles (and edamame) are cooking, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add red pepper and broccoli to pan; sauté 6-10 minutes or until tender.
SOBA-EDAMAME NOODLE BOWL RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Calories 304 per servingServings 4
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add edamame and soba noodles; cook 2 minutes. Add snow peas; cook 1 minute or until noodles are tender. Drain; rinse noodle mixture well with cold water. Drain.
- Combine oil and next 6 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl. Add noodle mixture, cabbage, onions, and carrots; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
SOBA WITH SHRIMP AND EDAMAME - FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 3Difficulty Easy
COPYCAT SOBA NOODLE BOWL WITH EDAMAME - VEGANOSITY
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Entree, Main Course, SoupCalories 177 per serving
EASY SOBA NOODLE BOWL – A COUPLE COOKS
SOBA NOODLE AND EDAMAME SALAD RECIPE | DELICIOUS.
COLD PEANUT SOBA WITH CHICKEN - FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 2Difficulty Easy
SOBA NOODLES WITH SHRIMP - SPOON FORK BACON
6 EASY SOBA NOODLE RECIPES THAT FIGHT INFLAMMATION | WELL+GOOD
SOBA NOODLE, TOFU, EDAMAME AND RADISH SALAD | NOODLE RECIPE
SOBA NOODLES WITH EDAMAME & SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS - RECIPES
SESAME EDAMAME NOODLE BOWL | PLANT-BASED RECIPES BY ASHLEY …
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON WITH SOBA NOODLES, BROCCOLI & EDAMAME
HOW TO MAKE A SOBA-EDAMAME NOODLE BOWL | COOKING …
23 COLD NOODLE RECIPES (SALADS, BOWLS, AND MORE)
EDAMAME AND SOBA NOODLE BOWL RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
GARLIC SOBA NOODLES WITH CHICKEN AND SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS
SESAME NOODLE BOWLS RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
You'll also love