FAST ASIAN SOBA NOODLE RECIPE
Make our Fast Asian Soba Noodle Recipe for an easy salad! With only 30 minutes of prep time, this soba noodle recipe is flavorful and very impressive.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Japanese Recipes
Yield Makes 6 servings, 1 cup each.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix first 3 ingredients.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except cilantro and nuts in large bowl. Add dressing mixture; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with cilantro and nuts just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 820 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 12 g
SOBA NOODLE VEGGIE BOWL
Also known as 'yasai yakisoba,' this is a healthy and quick dish with stir-fried noodles, vegetables, and a savory sauce. The recipe can be easily doubled, but this is really best for one person.
Provided by Diana71
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Asian Japanese
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Drop in soba noodles and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, and mirin in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion, and green beans and saute until softened but still crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Add soba noodles and toss with the cooked vegetables. Mix in soy sauce mixture and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Add baby spinach and cook until desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 503.1 calories, Carbohydrate 81 g, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 16.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 2717.9 mg, Sugar 8.7 g
People also searched
More about "fast asian soba noodle food"
SOBA NOODLE SALAD WITH SOY DRESSING - JESSICA GAVIN
4.7/5 (62)Total Time 30 minsCategory SaladCalories 541 per serving
- In a large pot, fill with enough water to cover the pasta once added and bring to a boil. Cook the soba noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions, about 4 minutes.
- Drain and transfer noodles immediately into an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Drain the cooled noodles and lightly dry on a paper towel.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all of the soy dressing ingredients except for the sesame oil and grapeseed oil.
THE BEST SESAME SOBA NOODLES - FOODIECRUSH .COM
4.8/5 (264)Total Time 20 minsCategory Side DishCalories 294 per serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the soba noodles for 4-5 minutes or just until tender, stirring occasionally so the noodles don't clump. Drain in a colander and rinse well under cold water, tossing to remove the starch.
- While the noodles are cooking, in a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sugar and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the canola oil and heat until shimmering then add the chopped green onions. Cook, stirring, for 15 to 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the soy and sesame mixture and cook for 30 seconds, Add the noodles and toss until the noodles are heated through. Add the remaining minced green onion and half of the sesame seeds. Garnish with the remaining seeds and serve warm or at room temperature.
10-MINUTE SOBA NOODLE VEGGIE STIR FRY - SKINNYTASTE
4.5/5 (20)Total Time 15 minsCategory Dinner, LunchCalories 488 per serving
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook until tender, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, onion, bell pepper, and broccoli. Cover the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SOBA, ONE OF JAPAN'S FIRST FAST FOODS
KNOW YOUR ASIAN NOODLE: GUIDE TO UDON, MEIN, AND MORE - THE …
SOBA NOODLE SALAD RECIPE WITH ASIAN SALAD DRESSING
SOBA NOODLES NUTRITION: ARE THEY HEALTHY?
SOBA NOODLES: GOOD OR BAD? - HEALTHLINE
WHAT ARE SOBA NOODLES? - THE SPRUCE EATS
SOBA NOODLE BOWL RECIPES
EASY SOBA NOODLES RECIPE | FEASTING AT HOME
SOBA NOODLES WITH MISO-ROASTED TOMATOES - FOOD & WINE
BEEF SOBA NOODLES WITH GREEN BEANS | RECIPETIN EATS
6 DELICIOUS SOBA NOODLE RECIPES - REAL SIMPLE
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SOBA NOODLES - FOOD & WINE
17 SOBA NOODLE RECIPES TO MAKE TONIGHT - INSANELY GOOD
EASY SOBA NOODLES RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD & WINE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love