NO-BAKE CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE CUPS
With just five ingredients and 30 minutes, you can make a tray of these creamy, festive cheesecake cups to impress all your friends.
Provided by My Food and Family
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the mini phyllo shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar with whisk or mixer until blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a piping bag or large zip top plastic bag. If using plastic bag, cut the tip off. Fill each mini phyllo shell with the cheesecake mixture and top with one cooked cranberry.
- Refrigerate them for 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
FROZEN CRANBERRY SALAD
I found this recipe I've had a long time and it came from a Lady in Ark. I haven't tried it but sounds really good so will make it this Thanksgiving. I hope you find it interesting to.
Provided by Leila Rockwell
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Blend cream cheese,lemon juice and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add walnuts, pineapple tidbits and bananas, folding in gently. Fold in cranberry sauce and whipped topping
- 2. Pour into a 9x9" Pyrex dish. Freeze
- 3. Remove from freezeer about an hour before serving time to thaw enough to cut in to serving size. Serve on a lettuce leaf. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and a few sprinkles of walnuts. Enjoy
PERFECT CRANBERRY SAUCE
For the holidays, make this Perfect Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food Network Kitchen using fresh or frozen cranberries; kick it up with orange or lemon zest.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Empty a 12-ounce bag of fresh or frozen cranberries into a saucepan and transfer 1/2 cup to a small bowl. Add 1 cup sugar, 1 strip orange or lemon zest and 2 tablespoons water to the pan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries are soft, about 10 minutes. Increase the heat to medium and cook until the cranberries burst, about 12 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the reserved cranberries. Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and cool to room temperature before serving.
FROZEN CRANBERRY PIE
"Like everyone else, I like desserts but don't need the calories," says Julie Meyer of Madison, Wisconsin. "I make this pie for my roommates, and they never complain...they just gobble it up!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, whisk cranberry sauce and orange zest until blended. Fold in ice cream and food coloring if desired. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes., Meanwhile, sprinkle crushed wafers in a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream mixture into pie plate. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Toss cranberries and orange peel in sugar. Remove pie from freezer 10-15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with sugared cranberries and orange peel.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 117mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
FROZEN CRANBERRY SALAD
One of my mom's old recipes. Good for the holidays, luncheons, showers, etc. Cook time is freeze time.
Provided by Nicole Brummett
Yield 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix first 5 ingredients, including the pineapple juice.
- Gently fold in cool whip until thoroughly blended.
- Place in a 9x13x2 in container, or line muffin cups with paper.
- Freeze overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.6, Fat 12.5, SaturatedFat 7.5, Sodium 70.5, Carbohydrate 31.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 27.9, Protein 2.1
People also searched
More about "frozen cranberry cups food"
TOASTED GRUYERE AND CRANBERRY CUPS RECIPE
5/5 (16)Category AppetizerAuthor Trisha YearwoodDifficulty Easy
- Mix the cranberries, sugar and orange zest and juice in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook until the cranberries soften and start to burst, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese and Gruyere in a large bowl with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until smooth.
- Place the phyllo cups on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the cranberry sauce into each cup. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture on top of the cranberry sauce. Bake until the cups are crisp and the cheese is melted and bubbling, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with chives before serving.
CRANBERRY FROZEN YOGURT RECIPE - LOS …
FROZEN CRANBERRY SALAD - THIS IS HOW I COOK
FROZEN CRANBERRY SALAD - PLAIN CHICKEN
CRANBERRY RECIPES FOR EVERY MEAL - FOOD COM
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH FROZEN CRANBERRIES - THE NESSY KITCHEN
Ratings 46Category Side DishCuisine American, CanadianTotal Time 30 mins
FROZEN CRANBERRY BARS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (11)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 211 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHUNK CRANBERRY BARS - DELIGHTFUL MOM FOOD
CRANBERRIES 101: NUTRITION FACTS AND HEALTH BENEFITS
TOASTED GRUYERE AND CRANBERRY CUPS | PUNCHFORK
PRESERVING CRANBERRIES - PENN STATE EXTENSION
BEST CRANBERRY CRISP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHEET-PAN CRANBERRY …
FROZEN CRANBERRY CANNOLI CUPS | THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
10 BEST FROZEN CRANBERRIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook fresh cranberries?Directions. Watch how to make this recipe. Empty a 12-ounce bag of fresh or frozen cranberries into a saucepan and transfer 1/2 cup to a small bowl. Add 1 cup sugar, 1 strip orange or lemon zest and 2 tablespoons water to the pan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries are soft, about 10 minutes.
Can you use frozen cranberries instead of fresh?Frozen berries work in place of fresh in cranberry sauce and don't need to be thawed prior. As a bonus, they can be easier to find outside of the holiday season so you can make sauce any time of year. How many cups of cranberries is 12 ounces? 12 ounces (340 grams) or cranberries is approximately 3 cups.
Can You Make your own cranberry sauce with frozen berries?When the grocery store is out of fresh berries, fear not- you can make your own cranberry sauce using frozen cranberries instead! Naturally sweetened and made with a lot less sugar than the canned stuff, this great recipe belongs on your holiday table. And if you liked this recipe...
What is frozen cranberry salad?This is an updated post from 2011. This frozen cranberry salad has been a staple on our Thanksgiving table for over 40 years. This creamy, frozen concoction made with crushed pineapple, cream cheese and walnuts, is that good! 1/2 of a regular sized container Cool Whip or about 3 cups, though this is personal preference.