FUDGY WALNUT BROWNIES
We have lots of great cooks in our clan, so adding to our collection of family recipes is a tradition. I came up with these moist nut-covered brownies while doing my Christmas baking. Now everyone requests them.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar; stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Stir in flour until well blended. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; set aside., For topping, in a small saucepan, combine brown sugar and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted. Stir in the eggs, flour and vanilla until well blended. Stir in nuts. , Spread evenly over brownie batter. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool completely on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 441 calories, Fat 28g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 98mg cholesterol, Sodium 128mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHUNK BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with foil, leaving an overhang on 2 sides. Butter the foil.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt into a medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring, until smooth, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat; let cool slightly, then stir in the sugar. Mix in the beaten eggs until combined. Stir in the flour mixture and 1 cup chocolate chunks until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chunks. Bake the brownies until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out slightly moist, about 40 minutes. Transfer to a rack and let cool completely. Lift out of the pan, peel off the foil and cut into pieces.
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHUNK BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Melt first 3 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat sugar, eggs, espresso powder and vanilla in large bowl until blended. Add melted chocolate mixture and beat until smooth. Add dry ingredients and stir just until blended. Fold in walnuts and 6 ounces coarsely chopped chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Smooth top. Bake until top looks dry and tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 30 minutes. Transfer pan to rack and cool completely. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with foil and store at room temperature.) Cut brownies into squares and serve.
FUDGE WALNUT BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch square pan.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs until smooth batter forms; beat in chocolate and vanilla extract. Stir flour mixture in just until incorporated; fold in walnuts. Spread batter into prepared square pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool completely in square pan, about 30 minutes; cut into 9 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334.5 calories, Carbohydrate 31.3 g, Cholesterol 68.4 mg, Fat 23.1 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 129.2 mg, Sugar 22.7 g
People also searched
More about "fudgy chocolate chunk brownies with walnuts food"
CHOCOLATE WALNUT BROWNIES - BEST WALNUT BROWNIE …
Ratings 21Calories 313 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9" baking pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang over the sides to allow for easy removal of the brownies.
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE - FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH …
FUDGY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS | FOODTALK
Servings 16Total Time 30 mins
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHIP WALNUT BROWNIES RECIPE - THE …
4/5 (43)Total Time 45 minsCategory Dessert, Snack, CakeCalories 268 per serving
TOP 46 WALNUT FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPES - PAGY.NORUSHCHARGE.COM
CHOCOLATE WALNUT BROWNIES RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHUNK WALNUT BROWNIES | SCHNUCKS
WALNUT CHOCOLATE CHUNK BROWNIES (VEGAN - FEASTING ON FRUIT
WALNUT BROWNIES - EASY FUDGY RECIPE - THE UNLIKELY BAKER
COSMIC BROWNIES - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
THESE ULTIMATE BROWNIES ARE NOT TOO CAKEY, NOT TOO FUDGY AND …
FUDGY ZUCCHINI BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHUNKS RECIPE
FUDGY CHOCOLATE CHUNK BROWNIES WITH PECANS RECIPE
FUDGY WALNUT BROWNIES | CHOCOLATE RECIPES | SBS FOOD
FUDGY CHOCOLATE-CHUNK BROWNIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHOCOLATE CHUNK AND WALNUT BROWNIES FOOD
FUDGY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS | RECIPE
FUDGY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS – SUGARY LOGIC
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make perfect chocolate walnut Brownies?Perfect chocolate walnut brownie Firstly, sieve the all purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside In another heatproof bowl, add the salted butter, coffee powder, and chopped dark chocolate. Microwave or place the mixture on a double boiler until melted.
Do you have to toast walnuts for Brownies?Actually, no — the high fat content in walnuts means they toast much faster when baking, so if you toast them beforehand they may burn. This is great for this chocolate walnut brownies recipe, because it saves us a step! Just toss the raw walnuts into your brownie batter! Can I freeze these chocolate walnut brownies?
What is the difference between a Fudgy Brownie and a Brownie?A dense and sweet brownie is great with ice cream, while an airy chocolate square is best if your thing is chocolate cake. They all make great desserts, but fudgy is a great middle between gooey, chewy brownies and drier and lighter cakey ones.
How to bake brownies with chocolate and flour?Directions. Stir in the flour mixture and 1 cup chocolate chunks until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared dish and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chunks. Bake the brownies until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out slightly moist, about 40 minutes.