GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SALMON
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Combine water and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Arrange the 16 smaller pieces of butter in 2 rows on a baking dish and top with garlic slices. Place salmon fillets over each row of butter and garlic.
- Melt remaining sliced butter in a bowl with minced garlic, about 40 seconds. Spoon about half the melted butter-garlic mixture over salmon and top with lemon slices. Pour about half the lemon juice mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Baste fillets with juices in the baking dish, then pour remaining butter and lemon juice over the fish. Continue baking until salmon is easily flaked with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 492.8 calories, Carbohydrate 1.2 g, Cholesterol 148.7 mg, Fat 39.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 32.8 g, SaturatedFat 21.3 g, Sodium 281.5 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process/blend until smooth, about 4 minutes. Will keep covered, in the fridge for at least a week.
GARLIC-LEMON BUTTER FOR GRILLED SALMON
This is a delicious basting spread for salmon! It's the only way I ever fix it anymore when we grill salmon outside. Any leftovers will keep refrigerated until the next time you fix salmon.
Provided by Susan Dillard
Categories Low Protein
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Soften one stick of butter and mix with garlic.
- Either process in blender or food processor; or if doing by hand use garlic press and whisk really well with fork.
- Gradually add as much lemon juice as butter will hold.
- Quit adding when butter won't absorb any more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slather this on grilled salmon during cooking and serve remainder at table.
ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON-GARLIC HERB BUTTER
As I watched Food Network's Ina Garten make Salmon Nicoise, I was inspired to use the technique of smoothing a thick marinade over salmon filets before roasting. Her marinade is olive oil-based, whereas mine is butter-based and resembles herb butter. My husband was returning from a business trip, so I wanted to surprise him with an elegant dinner. I served this dish alongside lemon-roasted asparagus and roasted garlic smashed potatoes. Needless to say, he was very pleased. Hope you enjoy as well!
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, thyme, rosemary, garlic, pepper, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Arrange salmon filets skin-side-down in a baking pan.
- Gently spread butter mixture evenly over filets. If desired, garnish by arranging lemon slices (two per filet) atop filets and top each filet with sprig of rosemary. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when fork-tested.
People also searched
More about "garlic lemon butter salmon food"
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SALMON (SHEET PAN RECIPE) - AVERIE …
4.4/5 (177)Total Time 25 minsCategory SeafoodCalories 675 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place salmon on a sheet of foil (with the longer side parallel with the longer side of the sheet pan) with the skin-side down. Raise the edges of the foil up about 2 inches (or enough so that when you pour the buttery mixture over the top it will be contained in the foil).
- To a microwave-safe glass measuring cup or bowl, add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the lemon juice, honey, and garlic. Pour or spoon about three-quarters of the mixture over the salmon; reserve remainder.
LEMON BUTTER GARLIC SALMON - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory DinnerCalories 319 per serving
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 375°F | 190°C. Line a baking tray / sheet with a large piece of foil, big enough to fold over and seal to create a packet (or 2 long pieces of foil over lapping each other lengthways to create your salmon packet, depending on the width of you fillet).
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (1 minute). Turn off heat; whisk in the lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Place the salmon onto lined baking tray | sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the lemon butter over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly over the salmon. Sprinkle with parsley and dill. Arrange lemon slices over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the packet closed.
- Bake until cooked through (about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness). Open the foil, being careful of any escaping steam, and grill / broil under the grill / broiler for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Garnish with extra parsley if desired and serve immediately.
GARLIC SALMON WITH LEMON BUTTER - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
5/5 (16)Calories 457 per servingCategory Main Course
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Arrange the salmon fillets in the center of the sheet.
- In a small bowl with a fork, combine the softened butter, garlic, lemon zest, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Mash to create a paste, then rub on the salmon fillets. If desired, arrange extra lemon slices on top.
- Place the green beans and tomatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then arrange around the salmon. Drizzle the lemon juice over the top of the salmon and vegetables.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, about 16 to 20 minutes.* Let rest 3 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, then serve, sprinkled with additional salt and/or pepper to taste.
GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SALMON - RASA MALAYSIA
4.6/5 (82)Total Time 30 minsCategory American RecipesCalories 362 per serving
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, lemon juice, honey, butter, cayenne pepper and salt together. Whisk to combine well.
- Rinse the salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Transfer the salmon to a big sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle the garlic lemon butter mixture on the salmon. Coat well. Top with parsley. Wrap the salmon up tightly and bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SALMON IN FOIL WITH PINEAPPLE — …
GARLIC BUTTER SALMON RECIPE | RECIPETIN EATS
SALMON WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE - COOKING …
BAKED LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SALMON - YUMMLY RECIPES
LEMON AND GARLIC BUTTER SALMON (GLUTEN-FREE, PALEO, WHOLE 30)
SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS AND GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
GARLIC-BUTTER SALMON BITES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SALMON RECIPE - THE TIMES GROUP
SALMON WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE - COOKING CLASSY
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SALMON - TASTES OF LIZZY T
BAKED LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SALMON - SAVORY NOTHINGS
SALMON WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon fillets in garlic lemon butter sauce?Instructions Remove salmon fillets from refrigerator and allow to rest at room temperature 10 minutes. Meanwhile prepared garlic lemon butter sauce. In a small saucepan melt 1 tsp butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until lightly golden brown, about 1 - 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice.
What kind of butter do you use to cook salmon?Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon — Juicy salmon at home in 30 minutes that’s EASY and tastes BETTER than from a restaurant! The butter is infused with lemon and garlic and adds so much FLAVOR! Butter that’s infused with lemon, garlic, and a touch of honey helps give this salmon tons of flavor and keeps it extremely moist and tender.
How to cook garlic lemon butter sauce?Instructions. Meanwhile prepared garlic lemon butter sauce. In a small saucepan melt 1 tsp butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until lightly golden brown, about 1 - 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice. Let sauce simmer until it has reduced by half (to about 3 Tbsp), about 3 minutes.
What is the best way to cook salmon fillets?Mash together softened butter, garlic, lemon zest, parsley, black pepper, then rub the compound butter onto the salmon fillets. Toss the green beans and tomatoes together with olive oil, salt, and black pepper then arrange around the salmon. Drizzle everything with lemon juice and top with additional slices of lemon.