GINGER-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Whisk together 2/3 cup broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, ginger, garlic, and vinegar and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Add tenderloin and seal bag, then marinate, chilled, turning bag over occasionally, 2 hours.
- Bring tenderloin to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pat tenderloin dry and reserve marinade. Heat oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then brown tenderloin on all sides, turning with tongs, about 3 minutes total. Transfer skillet to oven and roast pork until thermometer inserted diagonally into center of meat registers 155°F, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand, loosely covered with foil, 10 minutes.
- While meat is roasting, pour marinade through a fine-mesh sieve into a small saucepan and boil until reduced to about 1/3 cup, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in remaining cup broth and bring sauce to a simmer. Serve slices of tenderloin with sauce.
EASY MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485.4 calories, Carbohydrate 9 g, Cholesterol 168.7 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 55.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 1491.8 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SOY, GINGER, AND LIME
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, oil, and ginger. Add pork to marinade, turning to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or refrigerate, up to overnight).
- Heat grill to medium-low; lightly oil grates. Lift tenderloin from marinade; discard marinade. Grill, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork registers 145, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill. Tent loosely with aluminum foil; let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 g, Fat 7 g, Protein 25 g
BEST MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- Peel and lightly crush garlic.
- Add garlic and ginger to bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Marinate in ziploc bag in fridge for up to 3 days.
- (3 days= the most tender pork you've ever had) Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- Very dark and tasty with a light pink centre.
- Great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus.
HERB-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOINS
For a healthy main course, try Ina Garten's Herb-Marinated Pork Tenderloins recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network ï¿½ herbs add great flavor without fat.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, mustard, and 2 teaspoons salt in a sturdy 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag. Marinate the pork in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the tenderloins from the marinade and discard the marinade but leave the herbs that cling to the meat. Sprinkle the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large oven-proof saute pan over medium-high heat. Sear the pork tenderloins on all sides until golden brown. Place the saute pan in the oven and roast the tenderloins for 10 to 15 minutes or until the meat registers 137 degrees F at the thickest part. Transfer the tenderloins to a platter and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes. Carve in 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices. The thickest part of the tenderloin will be quite pink (it's just fine!) and the thinnest part will be well done. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm, or at room temperature with the juices that collect in the platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calorie, Fat 14 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 147 milligrams, Sodium 461 milligrams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Protein 48 grams, Sugar 0 grams
MARINATED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Trim the tenderloins of all fat and silverskin. Place them in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold them without crowding.
- Combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, oil, and orange juice in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended. Stir in the rosemary, shallots, and ginger. Pour the mixture over the tenderloins. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, shaking off any excess. Place the tenderloins on the grill and cook, turning frequently, for about 18 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 155 degrees F. Transfer to a platter and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Slice the pork into 1/4 inch-thick slices, spoon the hot marinade over the pork. Serve with a tossed salad.
PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE
- In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, onion powder and garlic powder.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 37.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.2 g, Fat 2.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 997.6 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
GINGER-ORANGE PORK TENDERLOIN
A fast-to-fix mix marinates grilled pork tenderloin in this simple yet special entree from Lynn Roth of Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, uncovered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 95mg cholesterol, Sodium 851mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
TENDER BALSAMIC MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
My MIL was comming over for dinner and I came up with this recipe. I actually made two pork tenderloins, one marinaded in this, and another store bought tenderloin that was marinading in the package. This turned out far better! Cook time is an estimate.
Provided by flume027
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, worcestershire, and pepper in plastic bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Add pork tenderloin to bag and marinade 4-24 hours.
- Cook on grill or oven.
- Oven setting is 375, usually 25 minutes per pound.
- Pork is done when thermometer reads between 140 and 160 degrees.
- I take mine out of the oven when it's at 140 and then let it rest, because when meat rests, it continues to cook and will reach a higher internal temperature.
HONEY GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN
If you are making more than 4 tenderloins then double all ingredients. They can also be broiled as well as grilled on the outdoor grill.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Rinse the pork with cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl combine all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the pork and turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours, turning a couple of times in dish during marinating time (overnight is better).
- Remove the pork from the marinade, and season with salt and pepper. (reserving marinade).
- Arrange on a oiled grill rack.
- Grill, basting with reserved marinade and turing about every 3 minutes until cooked.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Let pork stand for 7 minutes (or more) before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160.3, Fat 0.2, Sodium 2071.1, Carbohydrate 39.3, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 33.8, Protein 3.3
GRILLED GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN
Michelle Sanders of Fraser Lake, British Columbia says that this pork tenderloin is absolutely delicious and great for entertaining. Why? The quick prep is done ahead of time, and the grilling is so simple. "This dish is fool-proof!" she adds.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., Drain pork and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. , Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 194mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ORANGE AND GINGER GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
This is an easy recipe perfect for a special dinner. The leftovers make wonderful sandwiches the next day. Serve this with your favorite mashed potatoes.
Provided by cookiedog
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- To make the marinade: Combine the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, and orange zest in a small bowl.
- Put the pork tenderloins in a shallow pan and pour the marinade over them. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- To make the Orange-Ginger Sauce: Melt the marmalade in a small pan. Add the ginger, soy sauce, cider vinegar, and mustard, stirring to combine; keep warm.
- Prepare the grill with a medium-hot fire.To gauge the heat, hold your hand palm down about 4 inches above the grill. If you can hold it there for only 5-6 seconds it means you have a medium hot fire.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and season it with salt and pepper. Grill, turning at least once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the meat reads 150F, 15 to 20 minutes. Brush with some of the Orange-Ginger Sauce during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Allow the meat to rest on a cutting board tented with aluminum foil for a few minutes before slicing. Slice the meat 1/2 inch thick on the diagonal. Pass the remaining sauce at the table.
MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, dried onion, cinnamon, olive oil, and a touch of garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal, and shake to mix. Place pork in bag with marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Place tenderloins on grill, and discard marinade. Cook 20 minutes, or to desired doneness. Slice into medallions, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16.9 g, Cholesterol 72.6 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 1007.7 mg, Sugar 13.9 g
People also searched
More about "ginger marinated pork tenderloin food"
GINGER MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN (ONLY 6 INGREDIENTS)
5/5 (2)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
GRILLED GINGER SESAME PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - SIMPLY …
GINGER-ALE MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 8-12Total Time 25 hrsCategory PorkCalories 388 per serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the ginger ale, soy sauce, 1/2 cup of the juice and all the vanilla, honey, ginger, the onion, garlic, cardamom, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the pork, cover tightly and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and reserve. Pat the roast dry with kitchen towels, season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and place in a roasting pan. Cook uncovered until an instant-read thermometer registers an internal temperature of 155 degrees F, about 1 hour.
MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
Author Food Network KitchenDifficulty 57 min
GINGER SOY MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
TOP 43 THE KITCHEN PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE RECIPES
SHEET PAN MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN & VEGGIES | RECIPE CART
TOP 41 GINGER ORANGE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE RECIPES
10 BEST MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES YUMMLY
JUICIEST PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN (GLUTEN-FREE) - CELIAC.COM
TOP 45 GARLIC GINGER PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
You'll also love