- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk in melted butter, egg, and milk until combined. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Pour batter into the hot skillet, about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles appear on the sides and center of each pancake. Flip and cook until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.8 calories, Carbohydrate 43.7 g, Cholesterol 75.5 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 1119.1 mg, Sugar 6.9 g
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.3 calories, Carbohydrate 21.7 g, Cholesterol 37.7 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 503.6 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES
I used to use Krustease Buttermilk pancake mix for many years, always wih success.I don't know why I even tried this recipe, but I'm so glad I did! I hope you will try it and enjoy it too. If you have a small or medium ice cream scoop, it's great to scoop up the batter and pour it onto the griddle! Feel free to add your favorite fruits, chocolate chips, even trail mix into the batter.Whenever I make pancakes, I always prepare the batter the night before, it just seems to make them better. I always throw away the first one, maybe two pancakes, until the grill gets just right.Source: KVVU
Provided by FLUFFSTER
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.9, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 40, Sodium 515.6, Carbohydrate 21.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.7, Protein 4.5
OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES
- Resift flour with sugar, baking powder and 3/4 teaspoon of salt. Combine melted butter, egg and yolk and whisk in milk. Preheat the griddle
- With a few swift strokes fold the wet ingredients into the dry ones. Do not overmix; keep the batter lumpy so they will turn out light. Cook the pancakes on the griddle, using a scant 1/4 cup for each pancake. Turn them over when bubbles form over the entire surface of the pancake and cook for a few minutes on the other side. Serve hot with maple syrup. For dinner, serve hot with a saute of apples and raisins and along with either slices of bacon or topped with cottage or ricotta cheese.
People also searched
More about "good old fashioned pancakes food"
9 OLD-FASHIONED PANCAKE RECIPES FROM GRANDMAS AND …
Author Mary Claire Lagroue
- Good Old Fashioned Pancakes. View Recipe. "This is a great recipe that I found in my Grandma's recipe book. Judging from the weathered look of this recipe card, this was a family favorite," recipe contributor Dakota Kelly says.
- Grandma's Buttermilk Pancakes. View Recipe. These basic buttermilk pancakes will convince you to make the switch from boxed mix for good. Recipe contributor Daniel Roberts calls them the best.
- Grandad's Pancakes. View Recipe. "This secret family pancake recipe was passed down from my grandfather. He fed a family of seven (including four growing boys!)
- Grandma's Sourdough Pancakes. View Recipe. "My Southern grandma made these wrapped around North Carolina sausages. They are denser than traditional pancakes," recipe contributor gololly says.
- Grandma Mary's Cornmeal Pancakes. View Recipe. "Originally made by my great-grandma Mary who made them when she couldn't afford anything more than cornmeal," recipe contributor JD Randall says.
- Grandma's Gingerbread Pancakes. View Recipe. "My dear Grammie was making gingerbread one morning and my brother and I arrived, starving! She altered the recipe slightly, put it on the grill, and the result is this delicious recipe.
- Grandma's Soul Food Pancakes (with Plantains) View Recipe. "My grandmother is from Mississippi. I call these her 'soul food' pancakes because she grew up at a time when people who had very little made simple meals taste super delicious.
- Pancakes from Scratch. View Recipe. "My grandfather's recipe for thick and amazing pancakes! Serve with real maple syrup," recipe contributor Kaylee Sawyer says.
- Mom's Buttermilk Pancakes. View Recipe. "These pancakes are passed down from my grandmother, who was fully Scandinavian. They are light and fluffy, and great with berry syrups," home cook Cinnken says.
- Get More Breakfast Inspiration. Browse all of our Pancake Recipes. Our 20 Best Pancake Recipes of All Time. 15 Fancy Breakfast Recipes to Make For Your Next Special Occasion.
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 4Total Time 20 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 328 per serving
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - I AM BAKER
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKE FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHIER GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES? - FOODI …
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES🥞 : R/15MINUTEFOOD
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - RECOMMENDED TIPS
OLD-FASHIONED PANCAKES (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES RECIPE ON FOOD52
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES – FOOD RECIPES
HEALTHIER GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES | ALLRECIPES
OLD-FASHIONED DINER FOODS THAT WILL TAKE YOU BACK
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - MAPLEWOOD ROAD
FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES: GRANDMA KELLY’S GOOD OLD FASHIONED …
GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES – FOOD PARTY
BEST GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKES - YOUTUBE
TOP 43 GOOD OLD FASHIONED PANCAKE RECIPE RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #american #kid-friendly #vegetarian #stove-top #dietary #high-calcium #high-in-something #toddler-friendly #equipment
You'll also love