GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER
This well-seasoned butter will douse each ear of corn with flavor as it melts.
Provided by Chris Morocco
Categories Herb Side Fourth of July Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Father's Day Backyard BBQ Corn Summer Grill Grill/Barbecue Butter Bon Appétit Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Small Plates
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Mix butter, herbs, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Set herb butter aside.
- Brush corn with oil and grill, turning often, until it is tender and charred in spots, 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer corn to a large platter or bowl and spread with reserved herb butter, dividing evenly.
- DO AHEAD: Herb butter can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before spreading over grilled ears of corn.
People also searched
More about "grilled corn with herb butter food"
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER AND CORN NUTS RECIPE | BON …
4/5 (14)Author Jeff McinnisServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- If using cornbread, preheat oven to 375°. Scatter cornbread on a small rimmed baking sheet. Bake cornbread crumbs until dry and lightly toasted in spots, about 10 minutes. Let crumbs cool on baking sheet on a wire rack. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, build a medium-high fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to high. Mash butter and minced garlic in a small bowl to blend. Add herbs, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper; mix until well blended. Set herb butter aside.
- Brush corn with oil; season lightly with salt. Grill corn, turning ears occasionally, until kernels are tender and nicely charred all over, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer ears of corn to a cutting board. Using oven mitts, hold down corn and cut each ear crosswise into 4 pieces. Place on a platter.
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
5/5 (1)Calories 240 per servingServings 6
- Loosen husks on ears of corn enough to remove silk. Fill 8-quart saucepan with water. Dip corn in water; shake well. Rewrap husks around corn. Plunge corn into water; let stand 1 hour or until husks are soaked.
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Combine all herb butter ingredients in small bowl until well mixed; set aside.
- Place corn onto grill. Grill, turning often, 15-20 minutes or until corn is crisply tender. Immediately husk corn; serve with herb butter.
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
4.9/5 (32)Calories 196 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Take them out of the foil and put them on a platter. Sprinkle then with more herbs and the goats cheese.
GRILLED CORN WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER - DAILY DISH RECIPES
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH PROSCIUTTO AND HERB BUTTER …
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERB BUTTER » …
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER - MOM ON TIMEOUT
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERB BUTTER - REAL FOOD WELL
Servings 4Total Time 22 minsCategory Side Dish
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERB BUTTER - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
GARLIC BUTTER GRILLED CORN - RASA MALAYSIA
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER - DINNER BELL CREAMERY
GRILLED CORN WITH PARMESAN-HERB BUTTER - CANADIAN MILITARY FAMILY …
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB RECIPE WITH HERB COMPOUND BUTTER
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERB BUTTER - A FOODCENTRIC LIFE
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER | GO BOLD WITH BUTTER
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB - PETER'S FOOD ADVENTURES
GRILLED CORN WITH MEXICAN HERB BUTTER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GRILLED CORN WITH SPICY HERB BUTTER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is grilled corn with garlic herb butter?Fresh ears of corn, tossed on the grill and slathered in a garlic herb butter that is absolutely incredible and the perfect accompaniment to any BBQ or picnic you’re hosting. Make this easy Grilled Corn with Garlic Herb Butter today! I’m not sure how it got here, but we are staring summer in the face.
How to cook corn on the Grill in a pan?Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Mix butter, herbs, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Set herb butter aside. Brush corn with oil and grill, turning often, until it is tender and charred in spots, 5-8 minutes. Transfer corn to a large platter or bowl and spread with reserved herb butter, dividing evenly.
How do you cook corn on the cob with butter?This well-seasoned butter will douse each ear of corn with flavor as it melts. 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tender herbs (such as cilantro, chives, and/or flat-leaf parsley) Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Mix butter, herbs, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Set herb butter aside.
What is compound butter for grilled corn?A compound butter is room temperature butter in which you have added herbs, spices, and other ingredients mixed together in the butter. Adding butter to the grilled corn on the cob really complements the flavor of the sweet corn. Follow our compound butter guide and recipe for more details.