GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL
- Make marinade:
- In a bowl whisk together marinade ingredients until combined well.
- Put London broil in a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over it. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and set in a shallow dish. Marinate meat, chilled, turning bag once or twice, overnight.
- Grill meat, marinade discarded, on an oiled rack set about 4 inches over glowing coals, turning each once, 9 to 10 minutes on each side, or until it registers 135°F. to 140°F., on a meat thermometer for medium-rare meat. (Alternatively, meat may be broiled.) Transfer meat to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes. Cut meat diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
MARINATED LONDON BROIL
- Mix shallots, soy sauce, olive oil, thyme, hot sauce and lemon juice together in a non-reactive broiling pan. Score the steak, place it in the pan and turn in the marinade. Marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature or up to 24 hours refrigerated. If refrigerated, turn the steak in the marinade occasionally. Drain off marinade and put into a saucepan. Place steak under broiler at 1 inch from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare, for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium. Leave the broiler door slightly ajar, so the heat stays on and air circulates. Meanwhile bring marinade to the boil. Remove from heat. Carve the meat in thin diagonal slices across the grain. Arrange the slices on a warm platter. Pour the carving juices and the marinade over the meat. Decorate with cress.
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL
Been using this recipe for years now. Found it on The Food Network site. I let the meat marinade atleast 24 hours.Normally serve it with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. We always get compliments on this.
Provided by Susan Day
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. Preparation Make marinade: In a bowl whisk together marinade ingredients until combined well. Put London broil in a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over it. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and set in a shallow dish. Marinate meat, chilled, turning bag once or twice, overnight. Grill meat, marinade discarded, on an oiled rack set about 4 inches over glowing coals, turning each once, 9 to 10 minutes on each side, or until it registers 135°F. to 140°F., on a meat thermometer for medium-rare meat. (Alternatively, meat may be broiled.) Transfer meat to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes. Cut meat diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
MARINATED, GRILLED LONDON BROIL
I love this because I am a huge fan of grilled steak and kind of made this up as I went along. Serve with seasoned potato wedges, a simple salad and a green veggie. Don't forget the garlic bread as well. YUM!
Provided by Mark Marcarian
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 1-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Get the freshest, leanest piece of top sirloin you can find (Black Angus is most recommended). Make sure it is deep red in color.
- Place your sirloin in a deep rectangular pan.
- LIGHTLY score the meat with a very sharp knife on both sides to make sure marinade gets into meat.
- Start by sprinkling both sides of meat with the salt and pepper.
- Stuff a few cloves garlic all over meat by cutting little slits.
- Pour in red wine vinegar, A1 sauce, Tabasco sauce; add the chopped spanish onions. (Reserve the green onions for later as a garnish).
- Stir and flip the meat to coat evenly on both sides.
- Cover pan with foil or plastic and let sit in refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill for 20 minutes on high setting.
- Place your marinated steak on the hot grill and place a small weight on top.
- Grill for about 1 1/2 minutes, then flip it over and do the same for the other side.
- Reduce heat on grill to a low medium setting, and turn every minute or so, taking care to grill so that you get charcoaled score lines in a criss-cross pattern on the steak.
- Do NOT over cook!
- The steak should be pink inside-not brown!
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL
- Make marinade: Mince and mash garlic to a paste with salt and in a blender blend with remaining marinade ingredients.
- In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag combine London broil with marinade.
- Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and put in a shallow baking dish.
- Marinate steak, chilled, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours and up to 24.
- Prepare grill.
- Bring steak to room temperature (which should take about 1 hour) before grilling.
- Remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip off, and grill on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes.
- Holding a knife at 45 degrees angle, cut steak across grain into thin slices and serve with tomatoes.
" ANT" KELLY'S LONDON BROIL MARINADE
My niece Shwana loves this! She always writes my name "Ant" Kelly when we play Rummy or Scrabble - started when she was little and stuck. I always make this when we go tubing in Wisconsin. Prep time includes does not include time to marinate.
Provided by KJK 5
Yield 3-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Lightly score meat in a diamond pattern on each side.
- Place meat in a resealable bag. Pour in marinade. Squish meat and marinade around to get all the nooks and crannies.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2-3 hours or up to 24 hours, rotating occasionally. Can be frozen in the marinade too (see "For Camping" for how I do this).
- 20-30 minutes before cooking take meat out of the refrigerator to come up in temperature.
- Cook in the broiler or on the grill on high heat for 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness and desired doneness. I have been asked about roasting temperatures, I have never done this, always grill or broil.
- **For camping - Place the fresh London broil and marinade in a zipperbag, squeeze out as much air as possible, seal, place inside a vacuum pack bag. Vacuum pack and freeze (I like to vacuum pack the zipper back to guard against leaks in the cooler). Put frozen in the camping cooler, after a day or two it is defrosted and can be cooked on the grill with minimal preparation and mess.**.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 673.5, Fat 39.7, SaturatedFat 11.5, Cholesterol 196.6, Sodium 1620.7, Carbohydrate 8, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 4.7, Protein 67
People also searched
More about "grilled marinated london broil food"
GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE (JUICY AND …
Ratings 11Category Entree, GrilledCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Stir together all ingredients except for steak in a large Ziplock bag. Note: you can skip steps 1 and 2, and use steak seasoning if desired.
- Remove steak from the fridge and bring it to room temperature, about 30-45 minutes, before cooking.
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat, about 500° F. Place steaks on lightly greased grill at a 45° to the grates, close lid, and grill 2-3 minutes until bottoms are seared. Rotate 90° and continue to grill 2-3 minutes to create cross-hatch grill marks.
LONDON BROIL ON THE GRILL | BEST BEEF RECIPES
4.6/5 (42)Calories 413 per servingCategory Main Course
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, powdered ginger, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic powder, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes. This is your marinade.
- Pour your marinade into a zip-lock bag, then add your London Broil steak. Shake well and refrigerate to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove your steak from the bag and set on a cutting board. DO NOT discard the marinade! You'll use it to make a sauce.Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
LONDON BROIL (MARINATED & GRILLED) - TASTY …
PERFECTLY TENDER LONDON BROIL - THE RECIPE …
LONDON BROIL RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD …
THE BEST MARINATED LONDON BROIL ON THE GRILL | IT IS A KEEPER
Ratings 4Calories 428 per servingCategory Main Dish
- In a large zipper bag add the vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Italian seasoning blend and crushed red pepper.
TOP 50 BEST LONDON BROIL GRILL RECIPE RECIPES
TURKEY LONDON BROIL RECIPE - TABLE FOR SEVEN
MARINATED GRILLED LONDON BROIL | DUKE | COPY ME THAT
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL | HAMILTONBEACH.COM
GOURMET'S GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE REVIEW
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL – RANTS RAVES AND RECIPES
15 BEST MARINADES FOR LONDON BROIL - FOOD.COM
GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
TOP 43 LONDON BROIL RECIPES GRILL
THIS MARINATED GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE IS A CUT ABOVE THE REST
TOP 41 RECIPE FOR GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPES
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL - DELISH D'LITES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #very-low-carbs #main-dish #beef #american #barbecue #dinner-party #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #equipment #grilling
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook marinated London broil on the grill?Grill marinated London broil on an uncovered grill for 6 minutes. Turn and grill for another 5 to 8 minutes, depending on desired doneness and thickness of the meat. This cut of meat is better medium rare than well done and will continue to cook off the grill, so don’t overdo it! Remove from the grill, place on a platter,...
What is London broil steak?London Broil doesn't actually refer to the cut of the meat, instead the name comes from the cooking method. The steak is cooked over a high heat grill that cooks from the outside, similar to broiling. On that note, you can also broil the steak in an oven if you Grilled London Broil Recipe (Juicy and Tender) Plating Pixels
What are the ingredients in London broil?London Broil Ingredients 1 Soy Sauce: A sweet and salty liquid sauce that adds so much flavor to this . 2 Lemon Juice: Sweet and juicy add in. 3 Olive Oil: Helps add the olive flavoring but also soaks in the steak. 4 Worcestershire Sauce: Flavored with various seasonings mixed with a vinegar base. 5 Garlic: minced More items...
What temperature do you Grill London broil?I like to grill my London broil steak at about 400°F. This gives it a delicious sear on the outside but keeps it tender and juicy with the perfect temperature on the inside. High heat is the key to the perfect London Broil. How much London Broil do I need per person?