Celebrate with Ina Garten's easy Herb-Roasted Lamb recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Fresh rosemary gives it flavor, while potatoes make it a meal.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven so the lamb will sit in the middle of the oven.
- Peel 6 of the cloves of garlic and place them in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the rosemary, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and butter. Process until the garlic and rosemary are finely minced. Thoroughly coat the top and sides of the lamb with the rosemary mixture. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Toss the potatoes and remaining unpeeled garlic in a bowl with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place in the bottom of a large roasting pan. Place the lamb on top of the potatoes. Roast for 20 minutes. Turn the heat down to 350 degrees F and roast for another 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until a meat thermometer registers 130 to 135 degrees F for medium-rare. Place the lamb on a cutting board, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Slice and serve with the potatoes.
HERBED LAMB CHOPS
This nicely seasoned lamb tastes marvelous whether sauteed on the stovetop or grilled on a hibachi. For a special meal, serve with parsley rice, fruit cups, spinach salad and lemon tarts.-Marion Lowery, Medford, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; set aside 1/4 teaspoon. Rub remaining herb mixture over both sides of lamb chops. In a shallow dish, combine the oil, lemon juice, bay leaves and lemon zest. Add chops and turn to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes; drain., In a large skillet, brown chops for 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Top with butter and sprinkle with reserved herb mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291 calories, Fat 22g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 75mg cholesterol, Sodium 376mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
GARLIC AND HERB CRUSTED LAMB CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the garlic, bread crumbs, and rosemary in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds to chop, then add enough olive oil until a paste is formed. Season with salt and pepper. Press paste firmly onto surface of lamb chops. Heat grapeseed oil over medium heat in a saute pan and brown each side of the chops, leaving undisturbed for the first 2 minutes to allow the crust to integrate into the meat. Place on a baking sheet and finish in the oven, for approximately 6 to 8 additional minutes.
ITALIAN HERB-RUBBED LAMB CHOPS
This is another one of those recipes that I threw together at the last minute and turned out delicious. The chops turn out crispy on the outside and slightly pink and juicy on the inside.
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet over medium-high temperature, heat olive oil until glistening.
- Meanwhile combine oregano, rosemary, basil, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle rub mixture evenly onto both sides of chops and gently rub/pat until it adheres to the chops.
- Fry chops for 5-8 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until desired doneness is reached.
BALSAMIC HERB LAMB CHOPS
O.k. I am not a lamb eater, but was assured by the family this was great! I used this marinade on some lamb chops for a family dinner. The family loved the added flavour. This was just enough for 5 lamb chops. Perperation time does not include marinating time.
Provided by Tisme
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place lamb chops in a large shallow dish.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, honey, mustard's, oregano, salt and pepper and pour the mixture over chops. Toss and rub in coat. Lay extra fresh rosemary over top of chops.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Grill chops on both sides, until grilled to your liking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.5, Fat 27.2, SaturatedFat 3.8, Sodium 30.4, Carbohydrate 10.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 9.1, Protein 0.3
EASY HERBED LAMB CHOPS
This lamb chop recipe is a family favorite. We've been making it for years for special family occasions.
Provided by WYERA
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine basil, rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl. Season one side of the lamb chops with 1/2 of the seasoning mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Place each chop, seasoned-sides down, into the heated pan. Season the second side of the lamb chops with the remaining spice mix. Brown both sides quickly, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce the temperature to medium and add onions. Cook and stir until onions sweat and start to turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add celery leaves and salt, and enough water to just cover the chops. Let simmer and reduce over medium heat until water has evaporated, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chop should read at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Serve family-style on a platter using the remaining reduction as a sauce. Sprinkle parsley on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 42.4 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 11.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 1199.1 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
People also searched
More about "herb roasted lamb chops food"
HERB-CRUSTED LAMB CHOPS | RICARDO
5/5 (7)Category Main DishesServings 4Total Time 50 mins
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
HERB-ROASTED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.2/5 (135)Servings 4
- Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 tablespoon olive oil in large bowl. Add lamb; turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add lamb; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer skillet to oven and roast lamb chops to desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to platter, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.
GARLIC HERB LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
EASY GARLIC HERB LAMB CHOPS - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
HERBED ROASTED LAMB CHOPS - STAY AT HOME MUM
HERB ROASTED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
4.8/5 (133)Servings 4
HERB ROASTED LAMB CHOPS - THE NYC KITCHEN
TOP 40 HERB MARINATED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE RECIPES
L’ARTISAN: GREEK-STYLE T-BONE LAMB CHOPS WITH PISTACHIOS
HERB ROASTED LAMB SHOULDER CHOPS | MOIST AND DELICIOUS!
HERB-ROASTED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
TOP 41 HERB MARINATED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE RECIPES
HERB ROASTED LAMB CHOPS EPICURIOUS FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
HERB ROASTED LAMB CHOPS - THE GOURMET WAREHOUSE
TOP 49 HERB MARINATED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE RECIPES
HERB ROASTED LAMB CHOPS FOOD & RECIPES - AWECOOK.COM
GARLIC AND HERB CRUSTED RACK OF LAMB – VICTORIA HILL LAMB
HERBED LAMB CHOPS FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #lamb-sheep #easy #beginner-cook #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat
You'll also love