HERB-STUFFED GRILLED FLANK STEAK
Marinated, stuffed and grilled, this steak is a special dinner for six.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In large, shallow nonmetal dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all marinade ingredients. Make pocket in side of flank steak by cutting lengthwise almost but not completely through opposite side. Add steak to marinade; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- In 8-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in garlic and parsley; cook and stir 1 minute. Add bread crumbs and lemon peel; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Heat grill. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Fill pocket in steak with stuffing. Secure opening with toothpicks.
- Place steak on gas grill over medium heat; cover grill. Cook 12 to 20 minutes, turning once, until steak is desired doneness. Cut steak across grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 33 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 135 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 1/2 g
HERBES DE PROVENCE GRILLED FLANK STEAK
Herbes de Provence is an easy way to dress-up flank steak.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; brush the grates lightly with oil.
- Mix the oil, herbes de Provence, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the steak.
- Grill the steak, turning once, until slightly charred and crisp and an instant-read thermometer registers 130 degrees F for medium-rare, about 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice against the grain and serve with green beans and potatoes.
- Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
GRILLED HERB MARINATED FLANK STEAK
This needs to marinate 24 hours so plan ahead. Marinating time is not included. This is really nice served over a bed of greens or with rice.
Provided by Kim127
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all ingredients (except steak) to form a paste.
- Pound steak on each side with a meat mallet to tenderize.
- Coat the steak with the paste and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Grill steak for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Thinly slice across the grain and serve.
People also searched
More about "herb stuffed grilled flank steak food"
STUFFED FLANK STEAK WITH PROSCIUTTO, CHEESE, AND HERBS
4.5/5 (4)Category DinnerCuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- How to butterfly flank steak: Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the the flank steak lengthwise into two pieces, but do not cut all the way through. With a meat tenderizer or rolling pin, pound the steaks until they are as evenly thin as possible, no more than about 1/2-inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
STUFFED FLANK STEAK | BEST BEEF RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 4 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 402 per serving
GRILLED GARLIC HERB FLANK STEAK WITH AVOCADO CORN SALSA
STUFFED FLANK STEAK - SUEBEE HOMEMAKER
ITALIAN STUFFED FLANK STEAK - THE CHUNKY CHEF
GRILLED STUFFED FLANK STEAK RECIPE WITH PESTO, MOZZARELLA, …
MARINATED GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH HERB GORGONZOLA …
HERB-STUFFED FLANK STEAK RECIPE -SUNSET MAGAZINE
GRILLED STEAK WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE | AMANDA FREITAG | FOOD …
Author Amanda FreitagSteps 6Difficulty Easy
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH LEMON-HERB SAUCE - PUREWOW
HERB-STUFFED FLANK STEAK RECIPE - THE WASHINGTON POST
ROLLED STUFFED FLANK STEAK WITH GARLICKY HERB SAUCE RECIPE | FOOD ...
PEPPER-STUFFED GRILLED FLANK STEAK RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
GRILLED STUFFED FLANK STEAK RECIPE | SIDECHEF
PAN-SEARED FLANK STEAK WITH HERB SAUCE - SOUTHERN LIVING
CHILE-LIME STEAK SKEWERS WITH COCONUT-CILANTRO SAUCE
BEST MARINATED FLANK STEAK RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FLANK STEAK
GRILLED STUFFED FLANK STEAK RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY - ONCE UPON A CHEF
STUFFED FLANK STEAK WITH SPINACH, PEPPERS, AND CHEESE
GRILLED STUFFED FLANK STEAK RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love