HOT HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA
Hot Irish Cream & Mocah. NeedI say more? Yes... YUUMMMYYY...
Provided by Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
Categories Hot Drinks
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. In a 3 quart sauepan or a large pot mix the coffe, cocoamix & sugar until well blended. Then stir in the half & half with the syrup. Cook over medium heat for about 5 mins. Make sure to stir occasionally until hot.
- 2. Then serve in mugs. Top with the whip cream & chocolate shavings.
- 3. Note: This is a good drink to use upany leftover coffee from the morning.
FUDGY LAYERED IRISH MOCHA BROWNIES
My husband and I are big fans of Irish cream, so I wanted to incorporate it into a brownie. I started with my mom's brownie recipe, then added frosting and ganache. This decadent recipe is the result, and we really enjoy them! -Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Remove from heat; stir in cocoa, oil and instant coffee granules. Cool slightly; stir in sugar and beaten eggs. Gradually add flour mixture and vanilla; mix well. Spread batter into a greased 8-in. square pan; bake until center is set (do not overbake), about 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack., For frosting, whisk together confectioners' sugar and butter (mixture will be lumpy). Gradually whisk in Irish cream liqueur; beat until smooth. Spread over slightly warm brownies. Refrigerate until frosting is set, about 1 hour., Meanwhile, prepare ganache: Combine all ingredients and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth. Cool slightly until ganache reaches a spreading consistency. Spread over frosting. Refrigerate until set, 45-60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295 calories, Fat 14g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 116mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (34g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
HOT IRISH MOCHA
Make and share this Hot Irish Mocha recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Add first three ingredients in a saucepan; stir until well blended and smooth.
- Add coffee and heat mixture on low, stirring constantly, until the cocoa and sugar are dissolved (do not bring to a boil).
- Stir in Grand Mariner and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until hot but not boiling.
- Pour into 6 coffee mugs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15.8, Fat 0.2, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 0.4, Sodium 3.4, Carbohydrate 3.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 2.1, Protein 0.5
HOT IRISH MOCHA
- In a saucepan, combine the cocoa powder, the sugar, and the milk, stirring until the mixture is smooth. Add the coffee and heat the mixture moderately low heat, stirring, until the cocoa powder and the sugar are dissolved and the mixture is hot, but do not let it boil. Stir in the liqueur and the Bailey's, heat the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until it is hot, but do not let it boil, and divide it among 6 heated mugs.
BAILEYS MOCHA FRAPPE
So easy and so deliciously cooling on one of those hot summers nights. I finish the top of this drink with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.......... Go on indulge !!!!!!!
Provided by Tisme
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place the ice cubes, the Baileys,the instant coffee and the milk in a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Swirl the chocolate topping around the rim of 2 serving glasses.
- Fill with the Baileys mixture to serve.
Combine the richness of chocolate milk with a hit of espresso and a whipped cream topping to make a moreish iced mocha - it's like a dessert in a glass
Provided by Miriam Nice
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour 50ml of the milk into a small pan and add the chocolate buttons. Mix well until melted, then leave to cool.
- Half-fill a large, tall glass with ice, then pour in the cooled chocolate milk and the remaining 100ml milk and stir to combine.
- Top up with more ice, then slowly pour in the espresso. Finish with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder or cinnamon - or both, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 19 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.23 milligram of sodium
More about "hot hot irish creme mocha food"
IRISH CREAM MOCHA THUMBPRINTS | PRETTY PLAIN JANES
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM MOCHA | ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS | THE OVEN LIGHT
HOT MOCHA WITH IRISH CREAM | RECIPES.COM.AU
BAILEYS HOT MOCHA
CREAMY IRISH MOCHA LATTE (QUICK & EASY) - GARLIC & ZEST
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksPublished Mar 11, 2016
HOT MOCHA WITH IRISH CREAM RECIPE
Servings 1Total Time 2 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 169 per serving
HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA – CHAWTIME
HOT HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA | RECIPE | HOT IRISH, MOCHA ...
HOT AMARETTO MOCHAS | THE WANNABE CHEF
HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA - EUROPEAN RECIPES
HOT IRISH MOCHA RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPE
MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE
BAILEYS CUPCAKE MIX TASTES JUST LIKE THE REAL THING
IRISH MOCHA LATTE - A BAILEYS AND COFFEE DRINK - LITTLE SUGAR SNAPS
BEAUMONT COCOA (ALDI): MOCHA, IRISH CRèME, SALTED CARAMEL ...
BAILEY'S IRISH MOCHA RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love