WAY TOO EASY ICED MOCHA
In the summer, this is how I start each day. It's so quick and simple--the perfect thing to throw together as you're running out the door. I make this in a travel-safe container and drink it on the way to work. It's easiest to just reserve a cup of coffee when brewing it fresh.
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a drink mixer, place cold coffee, milk and chocolate syrup. Shake thoroughly.
- Place ice cubes in a tall glass.
- Pour mixture over ice cubes, insert straw and enjoy!
Combine the richness of chocolate milk with a hit of espresso and a whipped cream topping to make a moreish iced mocha - it's like a dessert in a glass
Provided by Miriam Nice
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour 50ml of the milk into a small pan and add the chocolate buttons. Mix well until melted, then leave to cool.
- Half-fill a large, tall glass with ice, then pour in the cooled chocolate milk and the remaining 100ml milk and stir to combine.
- Top up with more ice, then slowly pour in the espresso. Finish with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder or cinnamon - or both, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 19 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.23 milligram of sodium
HEALTHY ICED MOCHA
- Mix hot coffee, milk, sugar, hot chocolate, and extract if using.
- Cool in fridge or freezer
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
This is such a pleasant morning or evening or anytme) hot chocolate/coffee drink. You really must try it. Credit for this recipe goes to my favorie "Low Fat Mexican Recipses."
Provided by Happy Hippie
Categories Tex Mex
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, combine coffee, milk, cocoa powder and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour into a blender and process on high until frothy.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70.7, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 1.6, Sodium 51.5, Carbohydrate 13.4, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 4.4, Protein 4.8
People also searched
More about "iced mexican mocha food"
ICED MEXICAN COFFEE RECIPE TO MAKE AT HOME | LUCI'S …
5/5 (12)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinkCalories 90 per serving
- Mix 1/2 Cup cocoa mix with 1/2 cup water. Heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds until sugar mix dissolves into water. Chill.
MEXICAN ICED MOCHA - OAT&SESAME
Cuisine American, MexicanCategory Breakfast, DrinksServings 1Calories 141 per serving
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon and chili powder. Pour coffee shots into bowl, stir until sugar dissolves. This will take a few minutes.
- In a wide mouth ball jar with lid or cocktail shaker, combine milk, coffee/sugar mixture and ice. Shake vigorously to combine.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE MEXICAN ICED MOCHA | EASY RECIPE
ICED MOCHA RECIPE COCOA POWDER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
ICED MEXICAN MOCHA | RECIPE | MEXICAN COFFEE RECIPE, COFFEE DRINK ...
ICED MEXICAN MOCHA [VIDEO] [VIDEO] | MEXICAN MOCHA, MEXICAN …
LA COLOMBE | FRESH ROASTED COFFEE, AND THE FIRST-EVER DRAFT LATTE
ICED CARAMEL MOCHA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GEVALIA ICED MEXICAN MOCHA - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
ICED MEXICAN MOCHA - ERA OF WE COFFEE FORUM
ICED MEXICAN MOCHA | RECIPE | MEXICAN COFFEE RECIPE, MEXICAN …
HOME | MOCHINUT
MENU — KUNG FU TEA | FRESH - INNOVATIVE - FEARLESS LEADING TEA …
"ICED MEXICAN MOCHA" LATTE RECIPE BY FOOD ART AND I. - YOUTUBE
CATERING - TACO ZOCALO
ICED MEXICAN MOCHA FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
You'll also love