LEMON CREME BRULEE
- Preheat oven to 325. From lemons, remove 6 strips peel (3"by 1" each)and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat cream, cinnamon stick, and lemon peel over med.-high heat just until simmering. Remove saucepan from heat;cover and let stand 15 minutes.(Cream will develop a thin skin on top;whisk in when mixing into egg yolks.) Remove cinnamon stick and lemon peel;discard.
- In large bowl, with whisk or fork, beat egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, and salt until blended.Whisk for one minute(you don't want it to be grainy from the sugar, it should be smooth)Beat in warm cream mixture and lemon juice. Pour custard in six 3-oz. broiler safe ramekins or custard cups.
- Place ramekins in 13"by9" baking pan,carefully pour boiling water into baking pan to come halfway up sides of ramekins. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or just until set (mixture will still be slightly soft in center). Remove ramekins from baking pan; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until well chilled.
- Up to 4 hours before serving, preheat broiler. In small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Sprinkle tops of chilled custards with sugar mixture.
- Place ramekins on cookie sheet. Place cookie sheet with ramekins in broiler at closest position to source of heat and broil 1 to 2 minutes until sugar melts and browns slightly. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 hours. If not served within 4 hours, sugar topping will lose its crispness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.4, Fat 22.7, SaturatedFat 13.3, Cholesterol 212.3, Sodium 52.5, Carbohydrate 19, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 13.3, Protein 3.3
People also searched
More about "lemon crme brle with fresh berries food"
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH BERRIES | FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 8Total Time 5 hrs 45 mins
- Remove the seeds from the vanilla bean and add them to the pan, submerge the vanilla pod in the cream.
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH FRESH BERRIES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
3/5 (2)Author Alexis WatsonServings 8
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Arrange eight 3/4-cup custard cups or ramekins in 13x9x2-inch metal baking pan. Combine cream and lemon peel in heavy small saucepan and bring to simmer. Whisk sugar and yolks in large bowl until thick, about 3 minutes. Gradually whisk in hot cream mixture, then vanilla and salt. Let stand 10 minutes. Strain custard, then divide among cups. Pour enough hot water into baking pan to come halfway up sides of cups.
- Bake custards until just set in center, about 55 minutes. Remove custards from water bath; chill uncovered until firm, at least 3 hours. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.
- Preheat broiler. Place custard cups on baking sheet. Strain brown sugar through small sieve onto custards, dividing equally. Broil until sugar melts and browns, about 2 minutes. Chill until topping is hard and crisp, at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Combine raspberries and liqueur in bowl. Let stand at room temperature at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour. Spoon berry mixture atop custards.
LEMON BLUEBERRY CREME BRULEE - HAPPINESS IS …
CRèME BRûLéE WITH BERRIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREME BRûLéE WITH FRESH BERRIES | FRESH BERRIES, FOOD, CREME BRULEE
BEST LEMON CREME BRULEE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE RECIPE - A SOUTHERN SOUL
LEMON CREME BRULEE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH FRESH BERRIES | RECIPE | FRESH …
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH FRESH BERRIES RECIPE
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH FRESH BERRIES - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
FRESH BERRY CRèME BRûLéE - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
EPICURIOUS LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH FRESH BERRIES RECIPE
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH FRESH BERRIES - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
LEMON CREME BRûLéE - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
LEMON CREME BRULEE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
LEMON CRèME BRûLéE WITH BERRIES | RECIPE | HOMEMADE RECIPES, …
You'll also love