LIME CILANTRO CAULIFLOWER "RICE"
Grated cauliflower stands in for rice in this flavorful, grain-free side dish.
Provided by abussone
Categories Fruits and Vegetables Vegetables Cauliflower Rice
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grate cauliflower florets or pulse in a food processor until it resembles rice.
- Place grated cauliflower and water in a microwave-safe covered dish.
- Cook cauliflower in microwave on high until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, and butter into cooked cauliflower until well blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93.2 calories, Carbohydrate 9.6 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 6 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 87.1 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
LIME CILANTRO RICE
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the oil in a large saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the rice and toast until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Add the stock, lime peel, salt and 1 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil. Cover the rice, reduce the heat to low and simmer until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Let the rice stand, covered, about 5 minutes, then stir in the lime zest, juice and cilantro. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with more cilantro leaves and green onion.
People also searched
More about "lime cilantro cauliflower rice food"
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - ISABEL EATS
4.7/5 (10)Calories 58 per servingCategory Side
- In a large bowl, grate cauliflower florets using a large cheese grater or lightly pulse florets in a food processor until finely chopped and resembles rice.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add olive oil or butter. Add cauliflower, salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower rice begins to soften. Be careful not to overcook as the cauliflower can get mushy.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped cilantro and lime juice. Taste and season with more salt if necessary.
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - FEELGOODFOODIE
Ratings 63Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Roughly chop the cauliflower into florets, and place half the cauliflower in a food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower is small and resembles couscous. Set aside and store the other half of cauliflower for a later time.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil, then add the onions and garlic and cook until soft and translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook, stirring frequently until the cauliflower softens, about 3-5 minutes.
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE | FOOD FAITH FITNESS
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - IT STARTS WITH GOOD FOOD
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - SKINNYTASTE
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - A SAUCY KITCHEN
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - IFOODREAL.COM
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - EATING BIRD FOOD
5/5 (4)Total Time 17 minsCategory SideCalories 92 per serving
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
RICED CAULIFLOWER | SIMPLOT FOODS | 10071179052906
CHRISTINA ON INSTAGRAM: "THE COCONUT LIME CHICKEN FROM …
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - LOW CARB YUM
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - 10 MINUTES | BITES OF WELLNESS
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE | CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE, …
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - KETO - HUNGRY FOODIE
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE : R/15MINUTEFOOD
NUTRITIOUS CILANTRO-LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - WHOLESOMELICIOUS
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE (QUICK & EASY) | KITCHN
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE - WHOLEFOODFOR7
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPE - WHOLESOME YUM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love