ORANGE DREAM MINI CUPCAKES
The bright taste of these cute cupcakes reminds me and my friends of orange-and-vanilla frozen treats. -Jen Shepherd, St. Peters, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line 48 mini-muffin cups with paper liners. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in orange zest, orange juice and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition., Fill prepared cups two-thirds full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 11-13 minutes. Cool in pans 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely., For buttercream, in a large bowl, beat butter and salt until creamy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth., Using a paring knife, cut a 1-in.-wide cone-shaped piece from top of each cupcake; discard removed portion. Fill cavity with marmalade. Pipe or spread buttercream over tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 72mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
ORANGE DREAMSICLE CUPCAKES
"Since I was a kid, my family has competed in food competitions at the Texas State Fair. I have a basic cupcake recipe from my grandmother and I change the flavor every year. Orange and vanilla is my showstopper -- the combination reminds me of buying Creamsicles in the summer," says Emily.
Provided by Food Network
Yield about 18
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl; set aside. Beat the egg whites in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes; set aside.
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar, egg yolks, orange zest and orange oil in a separate large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 4 minutes. Reduce the speed to low; beat in the flour mixture in three batches, alternating with the orange juice. Fold in the beaten egg whites. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about halfway. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes in the pans, then remove to racks to cool completely.
- Make the frosting: Beat the butter and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 6 minutes. Reduce the speed to low; gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar. Add the milk, increase the speed to medium and beat until light and fluffy. Frost the cupcakes. Top with sanding sugar and orange gummy candies.
- Orange oil gives the cupcakes an intense orange flavor that you can?t get from just extract or zest.
ORANGE DREAM DIVINITY
Provided by Food Network
Yield about 30 divinities
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare orange pieces: In a double boiler over simmering water, melt the orange-colored white chocolate. When smooth and melted, remove from over double boiler and add orange oil (orange extract may also be used). Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and spread evenly. When cool, chop into medium small pieces. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, water, salt, and corn syrup in a 3-quart saucepan; cook over low heat stirring gently until sugar is dissolved. Turn heat up to medium and place lid on pan for 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals. Uncover and continuing cooking without stirring until candy thermometer reaches hard ball stage (260 degrees F).
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, just before sugar mixture is ready. Pour hot sugar mixture over egg whites in a thin stream while mixer is at high speed. Add vanilla and continue beating until candy starts to loose its gloss and hold its shape. Add nuts and orange pieces. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
There are many recipes for an Orange Julius drink here, but none with the exact proportions or ingredients of this recipe, so I decided to post it.
Provided by TasteTester
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In blender container combine orange juice, milk, sugar and vanilla. Cover; blend until mixed.
- With the blender running, add ice cubes, 1 at a time, through lid opening.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into tall glasses. Garnish on the rim with orange slices, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.4, Fat 2.5, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 8.5, Sodium 34.9, Carbohydrate 25.3, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 20, Protein 2.9
People also searched
More about "little orange dream cups food"
TUMBLERS | CUPS & BOTTLES | STANLEY
NO BAKE ORANGE CREAMSICLE DREAM BARS | 365 DAYS OF …
4.5/5 (82)Total Time 7 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertPublished Apr 28, 2023
10 BEST ORANGE DREAM DRINK RECIPES | YUMMLY
DREAMY ORANGE CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED ORANGE FROSTING - NOBLE …
ORANGE DREAM COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
FULL MENU | ANDY'S FROZEN CUSTARD
BREYERS ICE CREAM AND FROZEN DESSERTS | STORE LOCATOR
LITTLE CHOCOLATE CUPS - FRANCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SWEET TATER ORANGE CUPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
LITTLE ORANGE DREAM CUPS RECIPE RECIPE FOR MANAGING PCOS AND …
ORANGE DREAM CUPCAKES | EGGLAND'S BEST
ORANGE DREAM COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
LITTLE HAM CUPS OF JOYOUS POTATO #5FIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BUTTER PACKETS - WEBSTAURANTSTORE
ORANGE DREAM BARS - WHAT KATE BAKED
ORANGE DREAM DRINK - | WELCOME TO PRAIRIE FARMS
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: - FOOD.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love