GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST AND PINEAPPLE
I have been on the lookout for a recipe that I could make myself. Infusing pineapple with teriyaki was delicious! It is the perfect amount of sweet and salty and the longer you let your chicken marinate, the more delicious it becomes! This grilled recipe is now a staple at our house - everyone loves it. Serve with peas, rice, or salad.
Provided by Samsul786
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Chicken Chicken Breast Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine chicken, pineapple rings, soy sauce, lime juice, pineapple juice, honey, ketchup, ginger, sesame oil, and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate for 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill until browned and no longer pink in the center, flipping as needed, about 15 minutes. Add pineapple rings to the grill during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.3 calories, Carbohydrate 28.1 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 863.3 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
PINEAPPLE LUAU STYLE (GRILLED)
When having a BBQ I like to include fruits and vegetables. This is a pineapple recipe that is great along side grilled chicken or brats. The sweetness is heavenly and the grilling subsides some of the strong acid the fruit yields
Provided by gaynel mohler
Categories Other Side Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Remove leafy top of pineapple and reserve for garnish
- 2. Cut pineapple lengthwise into 8 wedges. Slash pineapple with sharp knife verticle slashes 1 inch apart down to but not thru skins
- 3. Heat butter in small saucepan on grill until melted. add honey, lime juice and ginger
- 4. brush cut surfaces of pineapple with butter mixture and place on grill. Grill 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with butter mixture.
- 5. place reserved top in center of serving platter and lay grilled wedges around for a nice presentation. ENJOY !
HAWAIIAN CHICKEN KABOBS
These kabobs are tender, sweet, and delicious. They're easy to make and only require a few ingredients.
Provided by dailyn2003
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Chicken Chicken Breast Recipes Healthy
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17.1 g, Cholesterol 60.8 mg, Fat 4.2 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 23.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 412.6 mg, Sugar 15.2 g
People also searched
More about "luau grilled chicken and pineapple food"
HAWAIIAN GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE - AVERIE COOKS
HULI HULI CHICKEN (HAWAIIAN TROPICAL CHICKEN) | RECIPETIN …
5/5 (36)Calories 377 per servingCategory BBQ/Grilling, Mains
A MOUTH WATERING CHICKEN LUAU RECIPE : MAUI NOW
37 GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES FOR THE BEST BARBECUED BIRDS ON THE BLOCK
LUAU CHICKEN - BIGOVEN
PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN | THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
LUAU GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE | RECIPESTY
LUAU GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE - EASY COOK FIND
KINGS HAWAIIAN LUAU CHICKEN RECIPE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love