THICK & CHUNKY BEEF CHILI
Hearty, flavorful ingredients and a thick, rich sauce make this a satisfying chili that's sure to win compliments on your cooking. It's a great way to serve a crowd during the big game or to warm up on a chilly evening. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towels to drain. Reserve 3 tablespoons drippings. , Brown beef in drippings. Add onion; cook until onions are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Return bacon to pan. Stir in the next 12 ingredients. , Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 3 hours. , Add beans and heat through. Discard bay leaf. Garnish with cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 58mg cholesterol, Sodium 1001mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
MEATY MAN CHILI
Best Chili I ever had. It can also be used on as a hot dog chili or on top of chili cheese fries. But I find it great by itself, and it is a lot healthier that way.
Provided by David04
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large pot over medium-high heat and the oil.
- Add and brown the ground beef.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and it's juice, onions, garlic and half of the spices. Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 hours, stirring often.
- Add the remaining half of the spices and cook, covered, for 1 more hour. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.9, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 70.3, Sodium 93.1, Carbohydrate 4.5, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 1.8, Protein 25.1
CHILE LOVERS SPICY THREE MEAT CHILI
A unique chili using a mixture of meats. It is spicy and loaded with flavor. The name of this recipe used to be Chili Colorado, but I challenged my new friend, Chef #383557, to make and rename the recipe for me after he pointed out that it was not a typical Chili Colorado recipe. (Please see his delightful review. I changed the measurement of the stew meat because if his review and because I also prefer more of this meat in my chili. I also like his idea for marinading the stew meat.) It was all in good fun and I am pleased with the new name. Thank you Bruce! Thank you also too all the reviewers of this recipe.
Provided by Karen From Colorado
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Marinate stew meat with jalapeno juice, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Brown hamburger with onion, garlic, bell pepper and 1/2 tablespoon cumin.
- Brown sausage.
- Remove stew meat from marinade and brown.
- Mix all the meat together.
- Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, drained beans, jalapenos, chili powder, 3 tablespoons cumin, cayenne, oregano, green chilies, salt, sugar, and Tabasco.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 604.6, Fat 35.5, SaturatedFat 11.9, Cholesterol 162.7, Sodium 1896.9, Carbohydrate 22.2, Fiber 6.5, Sugar 12.1, Protein 51.8
People also searched
More about "meaty thick man chili food"
BEST THICK CHILI RECIPE | EASY DUMP & COOK RECIPE! - DOWN …
4.5/5 (42)Total Time 40 minsCategory DinnerCalories 361 per serving
- Saute the hamburger and the chopped onion on medium-high heat in a large pot until the hamburger is browned
THICKEN CHILI RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | RECIPE | RECIPES, CHILLI RECIPES, BEEF RECIPES
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | PUNCHFORK
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | RECIPE | CHILI, CHILI RECIPES, RECIPES
BEST MEATY CHILI RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SPICY MEATY CHILI RECIPE - TODAY.COM
FRINKFOOD - MEATY THICK MAN CHILI
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | RECIPE | CHILI RECIPES, MEATY CHILI RECIPE ...
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | RECIPE | CHILI RECIPE ALLRECIPES, FOOD, CHILI
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI - REVIEW BY DAGNY21 - ALLRECIPES.COM
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI RECIPE PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM
21 CHILI MAN CHILI RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love