MEDITERRANEAN HUMMUS NACHOS
My husband once piled all the Middle Eastern dishes I'd made on top of pita chips. It was delicious and fun, so we've kept doing it! We love this combination with ground lamb, too. I am half Lebanese, so we usually call these Lebanese nachos. Whatever you call them, you can't help but like them! -Gina Fensler, Cincinnati, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small skillet, cook lamb or beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles, 4-6 minutes; drain. Stir in pine nuts, salt and pepper; cool slightly. Stir in 2 tablespoons yogurt., Arrange pita chips on a serving platter. Layer with lamb mixture, tabbouleh, hummus, tomato, olives, parsley, mint, remaining yogurt and, if desired, onion. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 14g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 624mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
Make and share this Mediterranean Nachos recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Sabra Recipes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- PLACE pita chips in a 9-10 inch skillet or other oven proof pan or baking dish of a similar size. Top with small spoonfuls of Sabra® Hummus. Sprinkle tomatoes, zucchini, olives and pepperoncinis over the chips. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- BAKE 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and edges are beginning to brown. Serve warm.
People also searched
More about "mediterranean nachos food"
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS - THE BAKERMAMA
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread about two-thirds of the tortilla chips across a large rimmed baking sheet. Combine both cheeses in a bowl and toss lightly to combine. Sprinkle about half of the cheese mixture over the chips and top with half the chicken, half the olives, half the artichoke hearts, half the onion and half the red peppers.
- Spread the remaining one-third chips over the toppings and sprinkle with two-thirds of the remaining cheese mixture. Spread the remaining half of the toppings over the cheese and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until the cheese has melted completely. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parsley and feta cheese, if desired.
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS ARE THE APPETIZER YOUR SUMMER …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS RECIPE - CLEANEATINGMAG.COM
Author Ivy ManningTotal Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, SnackCalories 332 per serving
25 MEDITERRANEAN APPETIZERS (+ BEST FINGER FOODS)
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS - A FAMILY FEAST®
OUR MENU | CAVA
GREEK NACHOS WITH CILANTRO SAUCE – A COUPLE COOKS
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS | EASY APPETIZER - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (17)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerPublished Jan 31, 2019
MEZEH MENU – MEZEH
OUR MENU L ORDER ONLINE OR DINE IN L NANDO’S PERI-PERI
MEDITERRANEAN PITA CHIP NACHOS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS | SAVORY
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS - SARDO FOODS
CHICKEN NACHOS - EATINGWELL
MEDITERRANEAN NACHOS – LEITE'S CULINARIA
MEDITERRANEAN SHEET PAN NACHOS - RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #appetizers #snacks #eggs-dairy #vegetables #easy #european #cheese #dietary #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love