SHELLFISH MIXED GRILL
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Arrange your grill so about half is set to high heat and half is set to moderate. Soak 6 to 8 bamboo skewers for about 15 minutes.
- Twist off the lobster claws and use the base of a knife handle or a mallet to crack them. Arrange the lobster on a baking sheet and brush the cut sides of the bodies with some of the melted butter; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Thread 3 to 4 shrimp on each of the skewers, brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add them to the baking sheet.
- Grill the lobster claws over moderate heat, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Add the lobster bodies to the hot side of the grill cut side down; grill just until the meat just starts to brown, about 3 minutes. Flip the lobster and transfer it to the cooler part of the grill with the claws. Generously brush the bodies with more butter and close the lid. Grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer the bodies and claws to a platter.
- Meanwhile, arrange the clams on the hot part of the grill, close the lid and grill until they pop open, 5 to 7 minutes. As each opens, transfer it to a bowl, trying to keep as much as the juice as possible.
- Grill the shrimp over high heat until light brown grill marks form, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and grill for 2 to 3 minutes longer, until cooked through. Transfer to the platter with the lobster and serve all of the seafood with the sauces.
MIXED SEAFOOD GRILL
Littleneck clams and stripped bass fillets are flavored with shallot butter.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Seafood Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat a grill until medium hot. Lightly oil the fillets; season with the salt and pepper.
- Place fish and clams on the grill. Cook until fillets start to turn opaque, 3 to 4 minutes. Brush fillets with shallot butter; turn fillets over. Grill until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more. Meanwhile, the clams should start to open after about 4 minutes; spoon a little shallot butter into each clam; leave on grill 1 to 2 minutes more. Remove seafood from grill, and serve. Discard any clams that have not opened.
MIXED SEAFOOD GRILL
Make and share this Mixed Seafood Grill recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Gingerbear
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat grill.
- In large bowl, combine butter, lemon-pepper seasoning, fennel seed and salt; mix well.
- Add halibut and shrimp; toss to coat.
- Place in grill basket.
- When ready to grill, place grill basket on gas grill over medium-high heat or charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and shrimp turns pink, shaking grill basket once or twice to turn and mix halibut and shrimp.
People also searched
More about "mixed seafood grill"
MIXED FISH GRILL | FISH RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Servings 6Total Time 35 minsCategory MainsCalories 380 per serving
- In a food processor, whiz together the onion, garlic, all the parsley stalks and half the parsley leaves.
- When everything’s finely chopped, scoop into a bowl and add the couscous, 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and half of the lemon juice.
MIXED SEAFOOD GRILL RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (8)Category EntreeServings 6Calories 160 per serving
- Heat grill. In large bowl, combine butter, lemon-pepper seasoning, fennel seed and salt; mix well. Add halibut and shrimp; toss to coat. Place in grill basket.
- When ready to grill, place basket on gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with fork and shrimp turn pink.
MIXED SEAFOOD GRILL | FOOD OVER 50
Cuisine GlobalCategory Main DishServings 2Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
MIX & MATCH GRILLED SEAFOOD PACKETS (AKA OCEAN …
16 FAVORITE SEAFOOD RECIPES TO TOSS ON THE GRILL
OUR FAVORITE GRILLED SEAFOOD RECIPES - FOOD & WINE
51 GRILLED SEAFOOD RECIPES WE LOVE | EPICURIOUS
SEAFOOD MIXED GRILL WITH RED-PEPPER SAUCE - FOOD & WINE
BRISTOL SEAFOOD GRILL - O'FALLON RESTAURANT - OPENTABLE
DINNER MENU | BRISTOL SEAFOOD GRILL IN CREVE COEUR
LOUISIANA SEAFOOD MIXED GRILL | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
CHART HOUSE | SEAFOOD RESTAURANT WITH THE PERFECT VIEW
BOATHOUSE - PORT MOODY RESTAURANT - PORT MOODY, , BC | OPENTABLE
MIX IT UP WITH A MIXED GRILL - SOBEYS INC.
GRILLED MIXED SEAFOOD PLATTER - ZIMMY'S NOOK
GRILLED MIXED SEAFOOD - WEBER
BRISTOL SEAFOOD GRILL - CREVE COEUR - OPENTABLE
MIXED SEAFOOD GRILL WITH THAI CHILLI DRESSING - WEBER
RATE MY SAUSAGE ON TWITTER: "RT @RATEMYSAUSAGE: RMS MIXED …
MIXED GRILLED SEAFOOD | SAVEUR
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #very-low-carbs #appetizers #lunch #main-dish #condiments-etc #side-dishes #seafood #american #southern-united-states #barbecue #holiday-event #shrimp #fish #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-calorie #californian #low-carb #low-in-something #saltwater-fish #halibut #shellfish #taste-mood #equipment #grilling #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love