The perfect blend of coffee and chocolate - a woman's best friends. This delectable treat is a quick, indulgent fix for all your chocolate and coffee cravings. Play with the ingredient ratios to personalize your beverage. Below is the mix I like best. Enjoy!
Provided by sierra-alegria
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Blend milk, ice cubes, sugar, instant coffee granules, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth.
- Lightly coat the inside of a glass with chocolate syrup. Pour the coffee mixture into the glass. Top with whipped cream to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.6 calories, Carbohydrate 35.9 g, Cholesterol 14.6 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 94.2 mg, Sugar 31.6 g
- To a blender, add 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of coffee, 1/4 cup of syrup, and the cinnamon. Puree to combine ingredients. Add 1 pint ice cream and blend until smooth. Pour into 2 frosted fountain glasses or tall glasses and garnish with swirls of whipped cream, an extra pinch of cinnamon, and some chocolate savings and serve. Repeat to make 2 more shakes.
- You will need a Braunstyle hand blender.
- Brew a pot of robust French Roast or Espresso style coffee. In a small sauce pan warm whole milk and add cocoa. Pour two large coffee cups 3/4 full. While milk is coming to a simmer use hand mixer on high speed to create froth and incorporate the cocoa. Once the "chocolate milk" has a nice foamy head, carefully pour milk into coffee cup spooning foam on top.
- Dust with cocoa
People also searched
More about "mochaccinos drink food"
WHAT’S A MOCHACCINO? EASY RECIPE & PICTURES - COFFEE …
4/5 (2)Total Time 7 minsCategory DrinksCalories 200 per serving
- Pull two shots (2 ounces) of espresso using your espresso machine or stovetop espresso maker.
- Steam the milk using the steam arm of your espresso machine. If you don’t have one, you can heat milk on the stove and then shake it in a mason jar.
CAFFè MOCHA - WIKIPEDIA
CAPPUCCINO, MOCHACCINO, LATTE: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
MOCHACHINO | COFFEE HOUSE & BAKERY
AMAZON.COM : ILLY READY-TO-DRINK MOCHACCINO, AUTHENTIC ITALIAN …
MOCHACCINOS GOURMET COFFEES AND TEAS, LLC IN METAIRIE, LA
MOCHACCINO | MEANING & DEFINITION FOR UK ENGLISH - LEXICO
MOCHACCINO VS. MACCHIATO: WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES? - YOUR …
MARS FLAVIA PRODUCTS - CREATION 200 DRINK STATION, 9-2/5"X15 …
DOES A MOCHACCINO HAVE CAFFEINE? - COOKING TOM
ICED MOCCHACINO RECIPE | QUICK AND EASY DRINK - THE GRACIOUS WIFE
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHACCINO (EVEN WITHOUT AN ESPRESSO MACHINE)
MOCHACCINOS - RESTAURANTS
WHAT IS MOCHACCINO ? UNRAVELING THE MOST MYSTERIOUS …
MOCHACCINO | OVERVIEW, RECIPE & HOW TO MAKE IT - FRESH …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a mochaccino?One part espresso, one part chocolate syrup, and two parts steamed milk. Mochaccinos are a combination of mochas and cappuccinos. Combine one part espresso, one part chocolate, and two parts steamed milk to make an easy and incredibly tasty coffee drink. Pull two shots (2 ounces) of espresso using your espresso machine or stovetop espresso maker.
What are the different types of Mocha drinks?Another variant is a mochaccino which is an espresso shot (double) with either a combination of steamed milk and cocoa powder or chocolate milk. Both mochaccinos and caffè mocha can have chocolate syrup, whipped cream and added toppings such as cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate sprinkles.
What is an Espresso Mocha drink?Mochaccinos are a combination of mochas and cappuccinos. Combine one part espresso, one part chocolate, and two parts steamed milk to make an easy and incredibly tasty coffee drink. 4 stars from 2 votes Print Recipe Pin Recipe
What is a mochaccino at Starbucks?Mochaccino: Hybrid between a mocha and a cappuccino. Basically, it's a cappuccino that's made with chocolate powder or sauce. Perfect for the chocoholic who likes a foamy mocha! Flat White: One-third espresso, two-thirds steamed milk, and a very thin, flat layer of foam on top.